Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

12 hours ago, acute said:

Are you accusing me of not knowing something? :o

Yep, I accuse you of not knowing a lot of things. How about that?:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

How could he have the nerve to say that to you?

How could I not??

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

strong words.... we're not about to witness an unprecedented, seismic ToyomotoRant fissure forth, are we? 

(fingers crossed!:rolleyes:popcorn at the ready!)

Heh, heh, heh, why not?

• Haha 1

acute asked (re purrrpetrator referencing some orange twit): "Which orange twit are you referring to?"

THE orange twit... not ALL orange twits, of course!... or shall we just trawl them all?... and sort them out later? maybe toss back the prince, of course - parental duties, etc - not sure about chuck though - isnt he a bit of one? okay we can toss back the entire Dutch Republic, all of Luxembourg, and why not? England, Scotland, and Ireland too but that's it...

alright already!... Nassau, too!... happy now?  

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, toyomotor said:

Yep, I accuse you of not knowing a lot of things. How about that?:P

oy, there's the fissuring, AND the initial tongue of molten lava, breaching... it's happening folks!

is this exciting or what?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Haha 3

Before I decide, may I know what would be that what? 

• Confused 1

Before you resume, may I just add the fact that Britain has its own Orange Twit called David Dickinson?

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nah, except for that... surprising skin tone, does he come close to the Twittler? 

• Like 1

why is it that that response seems (and has seemed, to me) to be just a tch too 'mainstream', too 'typical' for someone obviously anything but?

• Confused 1

Well, why don't we thank whoever is in charge of the Earth at the moment for the small mercy found in the fact that it still is mainstream to think that people painted orange are ridiculous? 

(Have you seen that in person? I have, it's even worse than on the screen, just like the god awful 'inflatable boat' lips and to make it worse, I've seen both in live for the first time on the one and the same person and I almost jumped out the window, believing I somehow ended up in a parallel horror film reality, Jesus, how is it even possible that she can't see she made a disturbingly ugly clown out of herself?

What's wrong with being naturally ugly? Can't these people notice they end up looking much uglier when they try fixing that, what Mother Nature gave them for a reason? I said for a reason, because facial features and build speak of someone's personality, so when they're distorted all you get is distortion, screamingly obvious distortion and who wouldn't run away screaming from that? 

Kidding, of course, I'm not running away from people with disorders, it's not their fault, but isn't it a little too much to ask from me to pretend like their disorders are not disorders but mere expression of their uniqueness? Ha! Who isn't unique? So what's unique in insisting on uniqueness? Nothing, unless we agree that each disorder manifests uniquely in each individual, which is again so common we, as unique as we are, are so the same in the end and speaking of end, shouldn't I stop ranting already?)

• Sad 1

not at all, carry on, full tilt, if it please your Highness... the page is yours! but alas, the dog is mine, and, as a dog-lover yourself, I'm sure you understand the importance of regular, vigorous exercise, not to mention being aware, and reading the signs and acting on them, before it becomes a high-pitched whine, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*opens door for the cat* 

Highness? Nah, how about no? *opens door for another cat* Because have you seen what people who fell from height look like? 

*opens door for another cat* 

• Haha 1

no thankfully i usually encounter them as they plummet past, somewhere midway... not wishing any evil upon anyone/thing but isn't that hatopus about due? does seem a little lofty... 

never heard of a cat door?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Well, one of us would cushion the blow for the other, but how can I be certain exactly which one of us gets to meet the concrete?  

• Like 1

wouldn't one be a sort of dull thud? and the other a resounding ring?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Definitely, that's easy, but wasn't it clear I was asking for a trustworthy divination method to tell me which of these sounds would be heard? 

You know what, I need a test subject first and don't you look like a volunteer? 

• Sad 1

On 11/05/2019 at 5:00 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

Well, why don't we thank whoever is in charge of the Earth at the moment for the small mercy found in the fact that it still is mainstream to think that people painted orange are ridiculous? 

(Have you seen that in person? I have, it's even worse than on the screen, just like the god awful 'inflatable boat' lips and to make it worse, I've seen both in live for the first time on the one and the same person and I almost jumped out the window, believing I somehow ended up in a parallel horror film reality, Jesus, how is it even possible that she can't see she made a disturbingly ugly clown out of herself?

What's wrong with being naturally ugly? Can't these people notice they end up looking much uglier when they try fixing that, what Mother Nature gave them for a reason? I said for a reason, because facial features and build speak of someone's personality, so when they're distorted all you get is distortion, screamingly obvious distortion and who wouldn't run away screaming from that? 

Kidding, of course, I'm not running away from people with disorders, it's not their fault, but isn't it a little too much to ask from me to pretend like their disorders are not disorders but mere expression of their uniqueness? Ha! Who isn't unique? So what's unique in insisting on uniqueness? Nothing, unless we agree that each disorder manifests uniquely in each individual, which is again so common we, as unique as we are, are so the same in the end and speaking of end, shouldn't I stop ranting already?)

Disorders? Like being unable to answer a question on one line?

• Haha 2

On 13/05/2019 at 4:55 AM, purrrpetrator said:

not at all, carry on, full tilt, if it please your Highness... the page is yours! but alas, the dog is mine, and, as a dog-lover yourself, I'm sure you understand the importance of regular, vigorous exercise, not to mention being aware, and reading the signs and acting on them, before it becomes a high-pitched whine, right?

And the dogs too?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, toyomotor said:

Disorders? Like being unable to answer a question on one line?

Exactly! what's the cure?

• Thanks 1

No, can you expound?

[edit] oh that Robert Smith... no symptoms of logorrhea in that family?

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

Occams Razor?

Can you shave that down a tch?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

How about less half page rants?