Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

24 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Besides, aren't we all on our way back to the caves, willingly or not? And aren't the trees the next logical step back? 

cycles they say, everything goes in cycles. don't they?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, acute said:

Is it too late to start dragging my knuckles on the floor?

Ah so the scrapes and cuts are not from punching politicians afterall - are they?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, RAyMO said:

cycles they say, everything goes in cycles. don't they?

Ah, yes, war-poverty-slight improvement-tensions-war-poverty... and why? Because some ****s were born without self-esteem so they have to destroy everything they can in hope they'll feel not completely inferior...  but they still die feeling like the **** that they are and doesn't that consoles me a little?  

• Like 3

Oh, come now Mr Tangent with an A.....Haven't you been dragging your knuckles on the floor since the vacuum, stopped working?

Oh Sh**, what happened there.... Give me a min'.... Bl**** wrong page...Ah.....Urm....

Don't the Buddhists have a wheel for that, don't they? As too, the Celts and Druids....Right? 

But i think ...forgive me, I think what your describing is a faulty glitch in the system, no?

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Regarding vacuum, what do I have my husband for? What? To fix it, of course, and it's not just vacuum, there are other appliances that are falling apart, for example... err... all of them?

Oh, well, isn't that another example of the cycles in nature? Only appliances never die in my country, they're eternally fixed, until they have no original parts at all, at which point don't we have to ask the philosophic question: is that the original appliance still, or completely new entity? 

So, the cycles and the circles, Slavs have got them too: this is the sign of Perun, god of sky, thunder and other stuff, in my signature and to cut my own rant short, is it not clearly a circular symbol?    

In old Slavic understanding our existence is constant circling of water and life, while each fate is unique, but how faulty is it I won't be able to say until I'm done down here and move on to Nav, higher branches of the Life Tree, and once I'm up there I can't post crap down here and there you go, mystery remains, and isn't it just the way it should be? Who would want others to solve their own mystery for them? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I prefer to fix my own appliances, done the boiler, washing machine, Laptop, taps, plugs and lights.... I had no call for the Ex husband, 

Hence, the EX.

The Slavic Tree of life, is that the same as the KABBALAH Tree?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

this is the sign of Perun, god of sky, thunder and other stuff,

I wonder did Perun visit Ireland about 5000 years ago?

newgrange1.jpg

• Like 3

Wouldn't the only way to find out be... to check the Visitors' Book?

Edited by acute
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, acute said:

Wouldn't the only way to find out be... to check the Visitors' Book?

Brilliant - quite brilliant - For years scholars have been puzzling over what that stone was, but its clear now is it not - The Visitor's Book of the Gods?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ah, don't you guys know better than to give me an excuse to ramble about history? (toyo, just stop reading here, okay?) 

Hrvatski pleter (Croatian interlace, that spiral in my sig, that looks rather Celtic) appeared officially in pre-romanesque period (9th-12th century). Personally, I suspect it's much older than these oldest stone inscriptions, but I'm not sure if it was Slavic part of modern Croatian nation that brought it with them (they settled here in 6th-7th century), or it already belonged to the native Illyrians, who merged with Slavs, which is quite likely, since they're related to Celts. Our main symbol is, of course, šahovnica (red and white checkerboard) but pleter is right next to it. Third most prominent Croatian symbol is plastic tablecloth, though it's generally Slavic thing, and ancient, preferably German cars that are falling apart, with rosary hanging from the rear-view mirror :D

Slavic tree of life is very much like Norse Yggdrasil and Celtic Tree of Life. We call it Drvo života - yup, it means the Tree of Life. They almost certainly share the same shamanic origins, so the main characteristics remain the same. Ours is usually depicted with an eagle above or in the top of the Tree, representing Perun, god of sky and thunder and other stuff, and a snake in the roots, representing Volos or Veles, god of underworld, water, cattle, magic and - of course - other stuff too.

Am I done? Of course not, but it's time I go back to the Visitor's Book of Gods - so, where do I sign? :D  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Am I done? Of course not, but it's time I go back to the Visitor's Book of Gods - so, where do I sign? :D

to answer your question Newgrange - interesting site - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange  but I see you intend to sign - only God's can sign - have you the correct stylus?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Perun has, but I already asked him to sign few other things so maybe I shouldn't ask for too much? 

• Like 2

:lol: Mrs H of the A ,Honestly, love you, love your wit. :lol: You got me with the 'plastic tablecloth' ...

You know when you get to the point where you're crying with laughter and your lower ribs hurt... That's where you got me.  Just Love you me dear :lol:

OK, composed myself, on with the thread....

You say a few other things? Which, 'other things' are we talking of?

Spoiler

• Haha 1

A few or few? Where's acute when we need him?

I think I asked for few other things, not just a few, which means I already asked for more than it's polite, especially since gods are busy with requests from other people too... in short, I told Perun it would be very educational for the human race if certain sacks of **** were hit by lightning, something he won't do because it would be too easy and besides, how would we prove our strength and honour if there were no sacks of **** to screw up everything to the point you've got to be really damn strong if you want to remain honourable? 

It's funny when someone mentions honour in this century, isn't it?

But isn't it also precisely how I ended up asking for lightning to strike sacks of ****?    

• Haha 1

A few means more than, say 3 or more.  Where... Few, means less than, i think?

That's the simplest way i can try to explain the power of an article  (A) when empowering the (few) in it's leaning :lol: if ya gets me :rofl:

As for honour,

Your description of the red/ white chequer board;

Reminds me of a load of heraldic shields, I've seen over the years from travels and studies of one of my quests. To visit the knights Templar buildings as part of my research. I have seen many of theses red and white chequer boards and wondered as to the meaning, so , thank you :) 

Tiss, such a shame, particularly in my Birth Country of origin, England...How our, Queen anoints rogues, rapists, wife beaters, child molesters and such like villains with such graces as Lord and Knights....I am gettin' upset just talking about it...But yes, how is it possible to clear the way and have people of Honour when the so called leaders, governors of our lands lie in our faces...i shall stop there I'm upset :angry:<_<:cry:

Edited by Blue Star
  • Haha 1

Isn't it safe to assume you must be right because I got it the other way around? :D 

So, a few sacks of ****... wow, deja-vu! ... anyway, why don't we change the subject before I say something rude or morbid? :D 

How's the weather? Any thunderstorms? 

• Haha 1

I just came from the politics threads, it's raining **** there, no lightning yet, but one can hope, right? :D    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine:tsu:

The relief, the changes an acted....

The rivers lined in reed beds, cleaning up the waters.

The seas cleaned up and managed collectively/ globally.

The orchard's and Hedgerows re-established.

No more cutting the Hedges in February, leaving all the birds to their nests, clear to live and forage on the insects,  till after July.

....I can go on, if you wish..... but all the people in the know know this stuff right?

• Like 2

We all know enough, but wouldn't it be almost perfect if we would all feel enough? 

• Like 1

Oh, Wow! Yes indeed, a global trans-formative occurrence :clap:

All though's Sociopath's soothed?

:) Imagine the bliss.

• Like 1

If you can excuse my pedantry.....

(*sends Helen to Google Translate*)

.....can I say that 'few' means 'not many',  but 'a few' means 3 (possibly 4 or 5, but usually 3) ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All right, I can remember that... quite a lot, quite a few... unlike few, just few... but wouldn't it be safer if I simply gave up using the word 'few'? I was thinking about giving up smoking, wouldn't this be equally good? 

No way would i stop using my few's, be it 3 or more... or less then  ...It's a wonderful word, so descriptive yet, unexacting, Ha :rofl: (There, one for your pipe).

I thought you already had stopped?

Hold on, isn't that what i said Mr Tangent with an A?

Edited by Blue Star
  • Haha 1

Stopped? Smoking? Me? Actually, I stop smoking each time I put my cigarette out, am I not? 

• Haha 1