Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

Can we talk about my love for chocolate? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Are you actually,

Mister 'Swings Gillette, above head', guy? ....Whats his face....'OverSword', that's it... in disguise? As, he's a chocolate lover too? You should exchange love sonnets to the cocoa, no?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Don't you know what they say to people who talk to themselves? 

Leave the fool alone already, what else? 

It never stopped me from talking to myself though, especially if I've got a dilemma to think through, did you notice how things you've been thinking about may sound completely different when said out loud? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wouldn't it be helpful to arrange a meeting of all your personalities to pronounce judgement on important matters, as I do?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Only the most important matters, because isn't talking to myself in public one thing and trying to strangle myself something completely else? 

• Haha 3

When it comes to latter,

Trying to top ones self...By self strangulation is most def', one of the top fails.

As you would pass out, well before completing the task... Wouldn't you?  

Am i being too practical? 

Or have i just thought about this too much? :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am one for doing things properly, if one is going to do it at all.... May be i'm the wrong person to ask?

So..... What shall we chew on now, then?

• Like 1

Speaking of chewing, did you know that in this part of the world people would chew small pieces of dried octopus, as some sort of chewing gum, with really interesting flavour?  

God, no, what would my Hatopus say? Besides, don't you think such adventure would cost me a tooth or two? 

• Haha 1

Around here, in ye olden time. They may well have chewed on some dried seaweed.

I have used dried seaweed in some Japanese dishes and the Welsh seaweed, in a few breads, cheeses and omelettes.....but that's not a question, is it? Urrm.....

Do you still have teeth? :blush: :D

• Like 1

Of course I've got teeth, currently they're in the upstairs bathroom, soaking in nice, bubbly bath in their glass :lol: ... and do you know what's the best part about losing your natural teeth? You can simply take your fake ones out and see if there's any lettuce stuck there, because isn't that a kind of mystery everyone wants to be solved?    

• Haha 2

Totally :lol::lol:

Oh, my...:lol: you just crack me up.:lol: I'm exhausted from laughing so much,

:lol: ...i Can't breathhhhhhh:lol: lettuccce ...

Who'd, have thought i could laugh so much over a lettuce? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Do you disengage the hatopus to remove your teeth, or does the hatopus "pass them" out?

Good question, Mister A...Carry on, whilst i compose myself...:rofl:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Blue Star said:

Good question, Mister A...Carry on, whilst i compose myself...:rofl:

Do you really need time to compose yourself?

Have you never laughed so much you couldn't breath?

.....Well, i couldn't breath for laughing. Mrs H of A is so funny.

• Thanks 1

Will you believe me I sometimes wonder just how impossible my life would be if I wasn't laughing at myself so often?

(I usually ask myself that question after meeting one of those people who take themselves so very seriously you can instantly tell their self-esteem is hovering around zero and doesn't that make me wonder why that happens?)

Anyway, how about I share a secret with you? The absolute best part of losing your natural teeth? You can bet you can bite your own behind and men will accept your bet, expecting some perverted gymnastics show, only to see you calmly remove your dentures, demonstrate your unnatural ability without any contortionism and isn't seeing their faces even more rewarding than money you just earned? 

Kidding, what could be more rewarding than cash? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1