Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

I don't know, why don't you tell me - would an average guy really envy another guy who has to shave his whole face? 

But take care not to shave the eyebrows off? 

Besides, isn't this latest and ridiculous growing a beard fashion the result of laziness? 

(Just act like you don't know I'm a professional bearded lady in real life, okay?)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, when a man has a beard, that's all right, but when a beard has a boy attached to itself, isn't that a sort of false advertising?  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

No, not at all, I can tell the age by the curvature of the spine, but it does get removed from food, the beard, that is, not the spine, spine is quite interesting to pick... anyway, would you believe me people tend to scream like you're going to eat them when they realize you're going to eat them? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, acute said:

Do you think toyo must be green with envy?

Why should he be?

Charming, handsome, witty, what more could I want?

• Haha 2

On 1/15/2020 at 4:02 AM, CuteMeetsSmart said:

I think so! Do you want to join me on a couch dance? After all your avatar says you're a cat too. A big cat. lol. Aren't you? :P

Are we talking couch dance here or Lap Dance?

• Haha 1

Only one of those wouldn't give him a heart-attack, so how about you don't let him choose? 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Only one of those wouldn't give him a heart-attack, so how about you don't let him choose? 

What heart? Does toyomotor actually have a heart?! :unsure: :P :lol:

Edited by CuteMeetsSmart
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Absolutely, a heart of gold, only he keeps it in a rusty old tin, on purpose, so it doesn't get stolen just like that, or you don't believe me it's true? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Absolutely, a heart of gold, only he keeps it in a rusty old tin, on purpose, so it doesn't get stolen just like that, or you don't believe me it's true?

You know what they say: pics or it didn't happen. Are you willing to show me a picture of that rusty old tin which allegedly contains toymotor's heart? 

Edited by CuteMeetsSmart
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What has this world come to if you don't believe me without pictures? Me? 

So here it is... just this once... it's not really a tin, it's an old milk pail, because his heart is too big for a can... just ignore the wheel, they keep falling out of his head, as soon as you put one back the other one falls out and so on... now, will excuse me, I have to put it back, before he notices?  

fd179045c7d6e1177a72c989e40ac306.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Because they always DIE!

Wouldn’t you prefer a gift that keeps on giving?

• Haha 3

Such as... yourself? 

On rare occasions when you do show up? 

Which reminds me I don't know you because how could I still know you after you've been gone, vanished, disappeared, lost... for so long? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Why is everybody always pickin' on me?

• Like 1

Who was picking on you now and why would you promote that person into 'everybody'? 

• Like 1

Mean you, why did you pick on toyo? Don't you know you are not supposed to touch museum exhibits at all? 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Mean you, why did you pick on toyo? Don't you know you are not supposed to touch museum exhibits at all? 

Dd it ever occur to your little octopus hat wearing brain that some of us might worship at the alter of Toyo because he chose an avatar name that reflects some of our allegiance to the Japanese even after WWII by driving exclusively, Tacomas and Corollas?

• Like 1