Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Answer a Question With A Question (Part 4)

toyomotor

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Of course it does... so, mashed, baked, boiled, fried...?  

fried of course but not as in chips. Have you ever tried fried left over mash?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

With added eggs and cheese?

Or boiled again with added flour, rolled in bread crumbs and then fried?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

With added eggs and cheese?

Details, details, you expect me to know details! :rolleyes:

I just assumed her indoors bunged them in the pan.

Last time I tried to cook the fire brigade was invited. 

• Haha 3

Oh, well, it happens... let the one who has never set kitchen on fire cast the first... blast from the fire extinguisher... or something... goodnight, my brain has left the room, has anyone seen in which direction it went? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

my brain has left the room, has anyone seen in which direction it went? 

Isn't your brain a wonderful, absent gift?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oh, well, it happens... let the one who has never set kitchen on fire cast the first... blast from the fire extinguisher... or something... goodnight, my brain has left the room, has anyone seen in which direction it went? 

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or I just saw your brain rolling down the street followed by a potato?! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, CuteMeetsSmart said:

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or I just saw your brain rolling down the street followed by a potato?! :lol:

Don't let a good brain go to waste, scoop it up quick! Pairs up nicely with some sweet breads and eggs... who is coming to my house for dinner?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

Don't let a good brain go to waste, scoop it up quick! Pairs up nicely with some sweet breads and eggs... who is coming to my house for dinner?

izombie.jpg

Are you a zombie, just like the girl in this picture and you eat brains mixed with all sorts of ingredients to make them look and taste more like "normal" human food? :lol:

• Haha 2

You think there are spices in this world that could make my brain appear normal? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah, typos... isn't life so much more amusing with typos? 

Besides, doesn't a typo sometimes result with more accurate statement?  

Have I told you before that once upon the time, instead of 'ratno stanje' (state of war) I wrote 'ratno s*anje' (war ****) and though it was a typo, wasn't it actually even more correct definition?   

• Haha 2

Oh! ****, i wrote ear, darn...I needed that laugh at myself just then, as i was having a right old wobble about something. :lol:

2 hours ago, Blue Star said:

Appearance, isn't everything, is it? Then again,....isn't is said that we ear with our eyes first?   

Of cause i meant 'eat', 'Eat with our eyes'....Oh, well, to one who drinks coffee with, or without a fur ball in it, through their ear, this may well be more appropriate?  :rofl:

• Haha 2

Absolutely more appropriate, therefore doesn't that prove I'm right when I say nothing is ever a coincidence? 

By the way, it's my left ear only, the right one is still water-tight, so I always keep the phone at my right ear, which is degenerating my spine, since I hold my phone with my shoulder and if you wanted to ask me why don't I use hands-free options, do I have to remind you it's 18th century over here and the phone itself is abominably futurist witchery, even without that scandalous hands-free novelty?   

(Truth be told, sometimes the Hatopus is holding the phone for me, but when it does, it keeps meddling into conversations and who wants to keep explaining that?)  

• Haha 2

It doesn't need one, it's an alien life form, they communicate telepathically, it only meddles in my communications out of unprovoked spite and boredom, but on the other hand, don't humans do the most damage out of the same reasons? 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Oh, don't we know that cats have answers to everything but no interest in explaining anything? 

• Haha 2

What if I'm not a cat like all the others and I'm interested in anything and everything and I even like to explain things? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Purrrrrfect... can you explain the absence of the hamster then? 

I might have eaten it at dinner last night totally by accident? :blush:

• Haha 2

Absolutely, that's what rodents do, or you thought other cats are just pouncing at thin air when they look like they're pouncing at thin air? 

• Haha 2

Ghost rodents?! Maybe it's time to call the Catbusters?! I know what you are thinking. Catbusters? Shouldn't we call the rodentbusters instead?! Yes but don't you know they are out of town?

cheezburger-image-421157120

• Haha 3