Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guns Save Lives (Part 2)

F3SS

Chicago (CNN)Hundreds of police officers at one of the country's busiest airports say in the case of an active shooter, they are instructed to run and hide.

That's because these officers are unique among the nation's major airports: They don't carry guns.

http://www.cnn.com/2...cers/index.html

LMAO!

Idiots.

That''s just insane...run and hide,yeah right. Take cover while taking them out is the proper thing to do.

• Like 1

As a retired medic, I can tell you this is just another day at the office. People have no idea how dangerous a paramedic's job is... at less than $15 an hour ... LOL

Several simple medical conditions can cause a patient to go ape-sheet..... blood sugar levels whacked out.... simple head injury.... and many others. Many a paramedic has been cold-cocked by a patient in a diabetic emergency. And when you give an overdose patient a dose of Narcan to wake them up, you better stand back because they're gonna wake up swinging.... you just ****ed their high.

I won't EVEN go there with domestic violence. I came between a p*ssed husband and his battered wife one night. He still had a .22 in his hand. Yes, I did some fast talking and lived to tell the story.

Anyway, I'm a gun advocate. This has nothing to do with the issue. But it sure does bring back memories. :yes: Dang... I miss it.

* 73 year old retired street medic *

My uncle retired from head of the unit here where I live. I've got a few family that are still medics. They all are well trained with the society of people they encounter and also in weaponry -- this would of never gotten to this point with any of the people I know, as with that lady who open fired on those medics...

Crime

Thug Released From Prison 10 Months Ago Allegedly Breaks Into Home and Starts Shooting — but the Homeowner’s Aim Proves More Effective

Jan. 2, 2016 3:13pm Dave Urbanski

Shares

He had a violent arrest history and was released from state prison 10 months ago. Then on Friday morning Chevez Antwann Fiason broke into a Florida home and shot at two people inside, investigators told WTSP-TV.

But the owner of the Lakeland residence was armed, too — and returned fire at the 24-year-old and killed him, WTSP said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/02/thug-who-was-released-from-prison-10-months-ago-breaks-into-home-and-starts-shooting-but-the-homeowners-aim-proves-more-effective/

• Like 3

He had a violent arrest history and was released from state prison 10 months ago. Then on Friday morning Chevez Antwann Fiason broke into a Florida home and shot at two people inside, investigators told WTSP-TV.

But the owner of the Lakeland residence was armed, too — and returned fire at the 24-year-old and killed him, WTSP said.

So, doubtless this guy went and bought his gun legally, right? (NOT!) So more background checking legislation is what is required here, right? (NOT!)

Serves this guy right.

The only thing I find amazing in this article is that they printed the his Hispanic name. Usually the PC police make sure that it just says, "Armed Man".

• Like 2

Has anyone heard of this brutal assault yet?

Too bad New Yorkers can't exercise their right of the second amendment..to carry & protect themselves. This is disturbing and it's a shame. I hope they catch these guys,fast.

An 18-year-old woman was savagely attacked by a group of men who took turns raping her during a horrific scene at a Brooklyn playground, officials said Saturday.

as a man in his 20s or 30s in a red jacket and black pants — pulled a gun and ordered the victim’s dad to leave the playground, officials said.

“Get the f--- out of here,” he ordered, according to police sources.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/teen-gang-raped-fiends-brooklyn-playground-article-1.2491087

Has anyone heard of this brutal assault yet?

Too bad New Yorkers can't exercise their right of the second amendment..to carry & protect themselves. This is disturbing and it's a shame. I hope they catch these guys,fast.

An 18-year-old woman was savagely attacked by a group of men who took turns raping her during a horrific scene at a Brooklyn playground, officials said Saturday.

as a man in his 20s or 30s in a red jacket and black pants — pulled a gun and ordered the victim’s dad to leave the playground, officials said.

“Get the f--- out of here,” he ordered, according to police sources.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2491087

So, the 5 men told the girls father to leave or they would shoot them. They had a gun held up to the dads face. The dad ran and left his daughter with these 5 men who took turns in assaulting her.

Why in America is it so difficult to protect your loves ones? That man should of been able to protect his child if he was an legal American citizen,he should of been able to utilize his right to the second amendment. This is one of the most horrible things Ive heard of. A father being demanded to leave so they can(you know) his daughter or else they would shot and kill them.

It's stupid it's ignorant and wrong to prevent people from protecting themselves. What a shame. Could he sui the State of New York? I certainly would, for not permitting the right of the full constitution or something? Guys, this is terrible!

Is it strange how the same thing is happening in Germany.make me wonder if these 5 are connected to anything else..

Edited by Ellapennella

That playground story is absolutely sickening. Things like this make public execution seem an appropriate measure.

• Like 1

From The Blaze article;

Linden’s letter comes almost a week after Obama’s executive order concerning further firearm regulations, as well as a few days after another opinion writer voiced her opposing views in the Baltimore Sun.

I’m less afraid of the criminals wielding guns in Baltimore … than I am by those permitted gun owners,” editorial page deputy editor Tricia Bishop wrote.

9 out of 10 criminals agree with you, lady. (Lol. I never get tired of typing that because it's more than likely true.)

Better yet...

Does anybody every getting the suspicious feeling that it's actually criminals who come out and say this type of stuff to demonize gun owners like that? I wonder sometimes.

• Like 2

“I’m less afraid of the criminals wielding guns in Baltimore … than I am by those permitted gun owners,” editorial page deputy editor Tricia Bishop wrote.

This lady is less afraid of an armed murderer/rapist then a legally licensed suburban dad of two? Liberals crack me up.

• Like 4

Firearm sales in Austria are up 350% due to 'unease' over increasing number of migrants... months after dealers warned they had virtually sold out of shotguns

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397281/Firearm-sales-Austria-350-unease-increasing-number-migrants-months-dealers-warned-virtually-sold-shotguns.html

• Like 2

Boy, you start reading through the "Guns Save Lives" threads and suddenly the future doesn't seem quite so bleak :tu:

• Like 1

That's why the lefties stay out of here. No bleakness to rejoice in.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 2

So Europeans are buying guns because criminal rates are going up? WHAT? I thought the liberal talking point was that if there were less guns, then crime would plummet?

I wonder if the "immigrants/refugees/migrants" brought guns with them, or if they simply are committing more crimes without guns? Many Europeans must believe that Guns will Protect them..... :gun:

So Europeans are buying guns because criminal rates are going up? WHAT? I thought the liberal talking point was that if there were less guns, then crime would plummet?

I wonder if the "immigrants/refugees/migrants" brought guns with them, or if they simply are committing more crimes without guns? Many Europeans must believe that Guns will Protect them..... :gun:

Mass immigration from 3rd world countries and suddenly gun sales go up? I can't suggest a correlation because that would be racist.

• Like 2

Gun-Control Activist Apparently Posts ‘**** Police Officers,’ ‘**** the NRA’ Rant. One Week Later, the Seemingly Same Person Gets Invited to Meet Obama.

In late December, a gun-control activist apparently posted an F-word-laden rant directed at the NRA, lawmakers and police — and about a week later seemingly the same person was invited by the White House to meet President Barack Obama.

A Facebook page appearing to belong to Amanda Gailey lists her as director of Nebraskans Against Gun Violence and associate professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. On Dec. 28, the following was posted on the Facebook page (profanities redacted):

amanda-5.jpg

:)

Gun-Control Activist Apparently Posts ‘**** Police Officers,’ ‘**** the NRA’ Rant. One Week Later, the Seemingly Same Person Gets Invited to Meet Obama.

In late December, a gun-control activist apparently posted an F-word-laden rant directed at the NRA, lawmakers and police — and about a week later seemingly the same person was invited by the White House to meet President Barack Obama.

A Facebook page appearing to belong to Amanda Gailey lists her as director of Nebraskans Against Gun Violence and associate professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. On Dec. 28, the following was posted on the Facebook page (profanities redacted):

amanda-5.jpg

:)

I suppose AmandaGailey would rather be speaking Arabic right now, or German, or Japanese? She'd rather be a slave to an invader then be able to protect herself. She'd rather be robbed then be able to defend herself.

Maybe she can post her address and state that she doesn't have any guns in the house and that she'll not fight anyone who gets into her house?

• Like 2

Maybe she can post her address and state that she doesn't have any guns in the house and that she'll not fight anyone who gets into her house?

That's the first thing I thought of.

• Like 1

Gun sales and gun permit applications have soared in Germany in the wake of the sex attacks in Cologne on New Years Eve. Cologne, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt are all reporting an influx of requests for permits with Cologne police estimating at least 304 applications since the attacks. In 2015 the entire year saw only 408 applications total in the city.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/2782719/

• Like 2

Gun sales and gun permit applications have soared in Germany in the wake of the sex attacks in Cologne on New Years Eve. Cologne, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt are all reporting an influx of requests for permits with Cologne police estimating at least 304 applications since the attacks. In 2015 the entire year saw only 408 applications total in the city.

http://www.breitbart.../01/15/2782719/

Good for them. I thought I read somewhere that guns sales (shotguns, since the citizens have been mostly disarmed) have risen dramatically in Australia as well...for the same reasons.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked