Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

jesus

loganXman

hey guys, im new here and just wanted to say this is a really cool site. i had a question of you guys, ... when i was in the 3rd grade or so, my brother(he was in the 7th grade) brought home a picture. the story goes that the person was flying home from vacation. he had a couple of pics left in his carmera so he diceides to take pictures of the clouds while on board. when he develops them, the finds out that one of the pictures he took was of jesus coming down from the clouds but he face is covered by the clouds. i saw the picture myself when i was small. it was pretty cool. my grandmother would tell me that the reason you couldnt see his face its cause its to beautiful and power to even look at it. the person would die seeing it. the picture eventually got lost. we had it up on our refrigerator.

let me know if anyone has heard anything about it. biggrin.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loganXman

• Magikman

• racerette

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forum loganxman (cool avatar BTW).

Sounds like a very interesting photograph...Too bad you can't find it...I'd like to see it. Other than that, I can't tell you I've ever really "heard" of anything like it.

C ya! cool.gif

yeah, i just finished talkin to my mom, and she too remembers. it turns out the teacher was coming back from vacation. he had a couple of shot left. then looking out of the window of the plan he noticed a cloud and said, "that cloud looks beautiful" and takes the picture. crazy

Hello Logan,

Welcome to the forum. smile.gif Yes, the photograph is very familiar and popular among catholics and is the source of countless inspirational tales, unfortunately the picture itself is fake. Click on this LINK to see the same photograph attributed by many others to various different sightings over the years. You'll also see a similar photograph of the Virgin Mary with the same sort of history.

Magikman

i kind of figured. you would thing that the all mighty would do different posses instead of one. biggrin.gif , but oh well, maybe hes carmera shy.