Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One Of My P-SB7 Sessions

The Necromancer

Cool. Some parts were more convincing than others, such as the box commenting on your sister coming home or it telling you to get lost. Other comments seemed random or unintelligible.

Where did you find your spirit box? They seem popular among ghost hunters, but the only place I can find them is on ghost hunting sites for a couple hundred dollars or ebay for sixty.

Thanks for the comment.

I bought the PSB-7 off eBay for $70AUD. Yeah, they aren't cheap, but not really expensive either.

Edited by The Necromancer

What I liked about that session, was when I held up the Nine of Hearts and asked the spirits to tell me what number was on the card, you can very clearly hear 'nine' twice and in direct succession (very difficult to debunk).

What I also liked about that session, was that it included the longest sentence said by them to date:

"Please don't bore us with expecting that task...we won't do it'.

Yeah, said on a 200MS REVERSE sweep of the FM band! :whistle:

If you don't think that's what they are saying, isolate that sentence only and slow it down to 75% speed.

Most of it seems unintelligible at first, because they all talk so darn fast...no radio station can broadcast as fast as these guys can talk.

My brain can 'slow it down' automatically...for some reason...and then I can hear them talk...not only to me, but to each other.

If there are any investigators out there who would like to analyze the 'replies' vs 'my interpretation of the replies to rule out any pareidolia, all they need to do is to take each and every reply on its own, isolating it, slowing it down and filtering it...see what you guys can come up with...I'd be interested.

I have tried every way to debunk this apparatus, but I just can't account for all the 'coincidental' replies I am getting through this device to be able to do it.

I don't believe they are 'ghosts' because I have tried to look up birth/death records based on the full names and years of birth they have given me...I spent a week wasting my time doing that...which led to the second longest sentence I ever got through the box:

"You can't find it, doesn't mean its not there'. (I called BS on that one) lol

I believe these are some kind of 'interdimensional beings' at the least, or 'conscious energy' at the most...

Heck, I don't know what the hell they are, but I do know they are there watching me and can identify any object I hold up in plain English.

Yeah, they have totally deconstructed my whole reality.

Not trying to debunk but this reminds me of when Peter had the ghost ham radio.

LOL that's cool and thanks for sharing..

On that very topic, I even entertained the "I am also picking up rogue CB/Ham radio signals' argument there for a while...maybe truck drivers, baby monitors...planes flying overhead...

I even went into exploring errant mobile phone signals and microwave/RF radiation leaks.

I explored the 'Frey Effect' (the government using microwaves to beam voices directly into our auditory cortex).

I wanted to try and explain away every 'out' to this my brain could ever possibly think of or conceive as having even the slightest possibility that all this just...crap.

It still doesn't account for how it will identify objects on command (even though it hates doing it and gets bored after the third object).

It still doesn't account how it continually greets my friends and family members by name the moment they enter the room

It still doesn't account for how there's one 'main spirit' who will come through every session I do and say his name, on command, up to 6 times a sweep.

It still doesn't account for how I can get them to answer my questions logically and directly, even telling me how and where they died, along with their names that I can conveniently in no way verify...

However...

When I ask what they really are, they will never say 'ghost'. The replies I get are usually 'spirit' or 'angel' or 'guardian' or 'nobody now' or 'mind your own business'.

I even had one who said he was 'satan'...I had to laugh at that....'satan' never bothered me again..

No, they know too much about me, my family, my day to day activities and my immediate environment to be CB/Ham radio operators - unless they are the 'stalking kind' with those kinds of binoculars that can see over great distance and through walls...

Nope...crossed that one off my list too.

Thanks again for your reply and contribution.

Hi Necromancer. I listened to about seven minutes of the video with my eyes shut so that I wouldn't be distracted by the subtitles. All I heard was 'Father's Day'. It just sounds like someone scrolling through radio stations ...... why would anyone think this was communication with spirits(or beings of some description), live, in real time?

:huh:

What receiver, hopping through radio channels, has to do with paranormal? Efking stupid...

This doesn't even deserve a response, but I've got nothing better to do right now.

The P-SB7 (this thread is about) is an ITC device (not just a regular 'radio receiver').

The device is used by ghost hunters and paranormal investigators to seek proof of beings that exist in other dimensions.

This forum is about paranormal investigations.

Unless you have something to contribute about the actual session itself and the replies I got, kindly leave my thread.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi Necromancer. I listened to about seven minutes of the video with my eyes shut so that I wouldn't be distracted by the subtitles. All I heard was 'Father's Day'. It just sounds like someone scrolling through radio stations ...... why would anyone think this was communication with spirits(or beings of some description), live, in real time?

A lot of what is heard isn't in 'real time' but on playback, although the actual amount a person will hear in real time varies on how much extraneous information their minds can't shut out. I hear about 25-30% in real time.

If you are able to, listen to it again slowed down a bit and see if it makes any difference.

Having said that, some people just cannot hear it at all...it's like being 'colourblind' to sound.

Those who just can't hear it have every right to say we are 'making it up'.

Then they just have to take our 'word for it' again.

I have seen that at least a dozen times posted in response to one of these 'kinds of threads' and I am tired of seeing it posted in reply...and yes, I have read it.

Initially, I asked that each Spirit Box response I received be taken on 'individual merit' and debunked according to scientific, acoustic means...to show me any discrepancy between my own perception and actuation/actualisation.

I didn't want yet another 'lets throw all 'spirit boxes' out there in the same boat and 'umbrella debunk' them all' reply...yet again. *sigh*

A lot of what is heard isn't in 'real time' but on playback, although the actual amount a person will hear in real time varies on how much extraneous information their minds can't shut out. I hear about 25-30% in real time.

If you are able to, listen to it again slowed down a bit and see if it makes any difference.

Having said that, some people just cannot hear it at all...it's like being 'colourblind' to sound.

Those who just can't hear it have every right to say we are 'making it up'.

Then they just have to take our 'word for it' again.

Wrap it in aluminum foil (few times) and ground it, and see where you will get from there...

And yeah, "ghost hunters" and other crooks like to use all sorts of bs gadgets.

No offense, but you are wasting your time with this one.

Its just a radio receiver that flashes out random noise from radio stations as it searches through frequencies! Its not paranormal its a radio that wont hold reception for more than a second or so!

People see shapes in clouds, some see faces in wall stains....if you look hard enough for what you want to see, you will see it somewhere, the same goes for audio! (Although you might have to slow it down and reverse it to hear what you want!

This is total B.S

I have no way of slowing the sound down. Do you have a recording that's slowed down that you could give us a link to?

Wrap it in aluminum foil (few times) and ground it, and see where you will get from there...

And yeah, "ghost hunters" and other crooks like to use all sorts of bs gadgets.

No offense, but you are wasting your time with this one.

I have tried an 'ungrounded' Faraday cage, but that doesn't count...so I've heard.

Two things I have to say in response..

Let's say for example it is just 'the radio'. How would 'the radio' (or any noise being attributed to it) be able to answer my questions with direct, recordable answers and even have 'full-on' conversations with me, including the names of my family members, my own full name, saying sentences comprising between three and ten words on a reverse sweep at 200 ms? even IF it was 'radio noise', the radio can't do that. It's impossible for two full sentences (not just random words) to be heard over the whole sweep of the FM dial and

I have 4-6 'spirits' who come through the box and I can recognise them by voice now. (It's exactly like having a 'conference call' with a few friends). They don't need to tell me who they are because I know it by what they say and how they say it (and they keep on saying that I'm not 'wasting my time').

I couldn't debunk it as being 'popular radio announcers' because these same voices with their own unique timbre and resonance would not only come through at different locations along the whole FM sweep, but also at any time of the night or day I decided to use the spirit box.

*That is what finally 'sold' me on this device.

So, even if it is 'radio noise' it still doesn't account for what is going on here, really.

I have no way of slowing the sound down. Do you have a recording that's slowed down that you could give us a link to?

No, I have no way of slowing down either (only my brain does) and that's why I am interested to see if any investigator can do this.
  • Like 1

I have tried an 'ungrounded' Faraday cage, but that doesn't count...so I've heard.

Two things I have to say in response..

Let's say for example it is just 'the radio'. How would 'the radio' (or any noise being attributed to it) be able to answer my questions with direct, recordable answers and even have 'full-on' conversations with me, including the names of my family members, my own full name, saying sentences comprising between three and ten words on a reverse sweep at 200 ms? even IF it was 'radio noise', the radio can't do that. It's impossible for two full sentences (not just random words) to be heard over the whole sweep of the FM dial and

I have 4-6 'spirits' who come through the box and I can recognise them by voice now. (It's exactly like having a 'conference call' with a few friends). They don't need to tell me who they are because I know it by what they say and how they say it (and they keep on saying that I'm not 'wasting my time').

I couldn't debunk it as being 'popular radio announcers' because these same voices with their own unique timbre and resonance would not only come through at different locations along the whole FM sweep, but also at any time of the night or day I decided to use the spirit box.

*That is what finally 'sold' me on this device.

So, even if it is 'radio noise' it still doesn't account for what is going on here, really.

Honestly, I didn't heard any of what you've been describing... Heck, if I had enough time listening to you recordings, I, most likely, would be "hearing" stuff in Lithuanian... Edited by bmk1245

So how spot on does a response have to be before one can safely conclude that it isn't random noise being "interpreted" by pareidolia? Or is it that, since so many have already concluded that ghosts aren't real and that the box is fake, there's no evidence that would be satisfactory?

Your second premise seems to be the case.

I have also made my position clear that I don't believe these to be 'ghosts' or 'demons' or anything you would usually associate with the 'paranormal'.

But this situation is paranormal, because I know they are out there (and I really don't care if anybody believes me) but I don't know what the hell 'they' are (a different entity to ghost or demon) and I know I am not 'imagining it' either (despite people telling me 'being delusional means you don't know you're delusional').

I know I haven't developed multiple personalities all of a sudden...

I'm also not willing to take a leap of faith and say 'I am talking to dead people' yet either...but I know I am talking to something and no, it's not myself.

• Like 1

One thing I would also like to add at this point.

Even paranormal investigators sometimes wont/can't agree on the authenticity or validity of the tools each of us chooses/uses, but we can all agree on one thing...'whatever floats your boat' because we're all on the same side here (in a manner of speaking).

For example, my 'tool of choice' is the PSB-7.

I have tried the Echovox, the Ovilus and many of these Ghostbox Apps...but I never got a single thing and I couldn't hear a word - despite others who all would tell me they could...still, I didn't doubt that they heard something...just that whatever it was, it was totally lost on me.

I also spent many hours upon hours listening to Echovox sessions from other investigators to see if I could hear what they were hearing...or even IF I could hear anything at all for myself.

All I heard where a bunch of words, spoken by the investigator, all bouncing around in an electronic 'echo chamber' where the combined resonance would morph into new sounds that resembled new words, then bounced back out of the echo chamber in the direction of the recording device.

Even if these words were some kind of 'spirit voice', I have never seen a direct reply to an investigator's question come through it yet! (including my own questions using this device).

I debunked that as being true pareidolia.

With the Ovilus, it's just a machine that spits out words (that have never answered any of my questions directly either) due to a set of inbuilt randomisation codes.

I can't even get the spirits to use it and just say a simple 'hello'...NEVER!

I debunked that as being 'wishful thinking'.

Then, there are some paranormal investigators who won't use the PSB-7 either due to 'radio interference' and who can't really hear anything through the device either. They just prefer to use their digital recorders and nothing else...they are the 'paranormal purists'.

Anyway, it was just a thought.

• Like 1

Did any of the debunkers actually listen to the video? It's hard to hear at times, but I also watched it with my hand over the subtitles, and it still doesn't sound random. There were a few responses that were clear and made sense in context.

So how spot on does a response have to be before one can safely conclude that it isn't random noise being "interpreted" by pareidolia? Or is it that, since so many have already concluded that ghosts aren't real and that the box is fake, there's no evidence that would be satisfactory?

It was quite clearly flashes of radio stations combined with interference

It was quite clearly flashes of radio stations combined with interference

That intelligently answered questions.

In the end though, there is no proof that anybody can provide to those who; 'just didn't hear it'.

Does it mean that I didn't? no. It just means they didn't.

Pareidolia vs selective deafness.

In this way, there isn't any proof one can offer that will somehow, miraculously make them hear it.

I could be whispering about someone behind their back to another person...of course my intended victim won't hear it, but does that mean I didn't say it?

When it all boils down to it, it's all a case of:

"Ghosts do not exist and ghost boxes are bunkum because I can't hear anything through them'....I did that to the Echovox myself...I was guilty.

Still, when you find something that works, it works... and that's something that is personal.

I know it may be a bit difficult for you all, but we'll just take one word, instead of a whole lot of 'radio noise'.

That word is 'nine'...I clearly heard 'nine' twice when I held up the nine of hearts.

If people can't hear just that one word...ONE word...'nine' in response to that question, I have no hope they will understand any of it.

• Like 1

Maybe you need to get your hearing checked.

Maybe you need a reality check.

Edited by Lucas Cooper Merrin

Part 2

I just made a response in another thread and it facilitated posting another one of my PSB-7 sessions here, in this thread (I will only post them here, in this thread) so investigators can compare each session easily and note any similarities between them, especially in regards to one persistent little entity who calls himself, 'William'.

"William' comes through every session I do and up to 10 times a session!

I have fully picked apart SB7 sessions by two other investigators(Steve Huff and Contact Mortis) and I have studied all their sessions for hours and not only am I hearing many (but not all) things they are (discounting confirmation bias), but I am also hearing many relevant replies and responses to their questions coming through...they didn't hear at the time!

I am so 'attuned' to this device and like I said, can recognise them all now by voice and mannerism.

I hope that if I post up a few of these clips you may also be able to make the distinction (as I have) between what is 'them' and 'not them'.

So without further ado, onto my quote and the second clip:

Just a word about doing paranormal investigations high anyway.

While it may facilitate better response and rapport, being that you are more relaxed and 'open to suggestion', the fact you are wasted means either:

A. The spirits will all tell you themselves that "drugs are bad" are a "waste of money" and "you're much better than that" before they all fade into an ocean of 'just radio static' for days because they are really pee'd off with you (I recorded all that on Youtube) and/or

B. You'll never get anybody to 'believe your claims' because you were just 'hallucinating' when you received them...and no, the 'my recording device doesn't hallucinate' argument doesn't hold water either for some strange reason. *sigh*

So don't do it...it's very 'disrespectful' to the spirits who are like some kind of 'captive audience' already (I did it once over 2 days and promised them 'never again').

Here's that clip:

Part 2

I just made a response in another thread and it facilitated posting another one of my PSB-7 sessions here, in this thread (I will only post them here, in this thread) so investigators can compare each session easily and note any similarities between them, especially in regards to one persistent little entity who calls himself, 'William'.

"William' comes through every session I do and up to 10 times a session!

I have fully picked apart SB7 sessions by two other investigators(Steve Huff and Contact Mortis) and I have studied all their sessions for hours and not only am I hearing many (but not all) things they are (discounting confirmation bias), but I am also hearing many relevant replies and responses to their questions coming through...they didn't hear at the time!

I am so 'attuned' to this device and like I said, can recognise them all now by voice and mannerism.

I hope that if I post up a few of these clips you may also be able to make the distinction (as I have) between what is 'them' and 'not them'.

So without further ado, onto my quote and the second clip:

Here's that clip:

I respect that you take the time to make videos to fully explain your ideas,

Have you ever asked the "radio voices" to interact with you on a physical level?