Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One Of My P-SB7 Sessions

The Necromancer

Well the last minute was interesting where it said "Blaise" and "Elizabeth", but that's it.

Thanks for your feedback and it's nice to have the box say a 4 syllable word that happens to be my daughter's name when she walks in the room. That never ceases to blow me away. Edited by The Necromancer

Have you tried using the ghost radio, in a reception dead zone, like a basement or tunnel, or aluminium box, anything really to block radiowaves from other sources?

To get a 'dead reception zone' anywhere around here, I've gotta take the box like 500 kilometers away and the closest I have been to that, is to take the box to my block of land in a rural area outside a small country town called Goulburn, which is about 300kms away from me and there are only 2 radio stations in that area, but yes, I got the same voices and responses coming through the box, but not as often. I have to try that again though to see if 'not as often' means 'less radio stations'...but is that less radio stations that I am hearing, or less material 'they' have to work with...I dunno. All I know is that when I get the time, I'd like to do more experiments down there and record them on my laptop...I didn't record that session at all...which was a big mistake anyway.

The only thing that stood out during that session, was I asked the spirits 'do you have any messages for me' and three times, during the one sweep I heard it very clearly and directly through the box 'be patient'.

Apart from that, nothing spectacular occurred at all.

I don't have a Faraday Cage myself, but I was thinking that to get one big enough to house my box, all the connecting wires and my speakers...it's gonna have to be much bigger than the pouch I just see people putting their box into only, which is a mistake.

I'm trying to find one at specific size and affordable cost, but I'm having no luck so far.

I tried making it out of an old cereal box and tinfoil once....still got replies...but I really don't trust that method anyway (with the foil).

I have thought about it though...and even if I don't use a cage, and still pick up all this 'radio noise', it's still very weird how my brain can break down all the sounds I'm hearing into phenomes lasting about 1/10th of a second each...which is only a small part of that phenome...yet, it can play it all back in my head like an 'audio movie' in which I am hearing actual (if it is actual) dialogue and not just random words or even a few words that could be taken many different ways....this is like listening to a whole separate audio track behind the radio noise (even though it's part of that noise).

Pareidolia can only go so far in explaining what's going on in my case...mishear one word? sure! mishear a few? maybe...mishear full sentences telling you 'I don't want to play that game anymore because I'm getting bored' after I have asked them to identify objects a few times?....I don't think so.

So even if it's just the radio, a radio who can identify objects and tell me its bored when its had enough is pretty cool.

That's why I haven't bothered with a Faraday Cage or taking it into a remote location, really.

Edited by The Necromancer
  • Like 1

Sorry about your mother, and that is indeed a VERY interesting "coincidence." I could see why such a perceived incident would push you towards belief. That said, when you post here, you are making claims that this thing is actually working. Most of us "skeptics" aren't just here to rip things to shreds. I'm not a big believer in the paranormal, but I am hugely interested in anything "extra-dimensional" or having to do with space.

All I am saying is that if the device is actually picking up "voices" seperate and sentient, not just radio signals, it will work in a Faraday Cage the same as it does without. While I concede that a real cage is alot harder/more expensive to build than what is practical, there have been several studies where real cages were used, including retesting raudives own tests, and the results were dismally neglible.

^ ^ Perhaps this simply points to spirits needing some sort of frequency for them to 'ride on the back of', so to speak.

• Like 1

Maybe it's a glitch within my autistic brain...

I have also seen many studies using a grounded Faraday Cage which produced negligible results.

Some say that the 'spirits' or 'other communication' also needs the RF frequencies to surf their own voices and transmissions upon on and if you put the box in a Faraday Cage, to these 'spirits' or 'other communication' can't get through to it either just like the radio waves cannot.

Some would say that these 'spirits' or 'entities' need to imprint their energy or inhabit the box before they can speak through it. These 'spirits/entities' (if they exists) are purported to be comprised of electromagnetic energy and when a box is placed inside a Faraday cage, they just can't get to it or 'see' it anymore.

There are quite a few ways that placing the box inside this cage would foil an exterior energy source other than RF seeking to 'use' it.

Most paranormal investigators are just happy to de-tune the box and remove the aerial.

Still, I probably have only just discovered another autistic savant that I have for sound and nothing more.

^ ^ Perhaps this simply points to spirits needing some sort of frequency for them to 'ride on the back of', so to speak.

I also wish I could type quicker. lol
  • Like 1

Sorry about your mother, and that is indeed a VERY interesting "coincidence." I could see why such a perceived incident would push you towards belief. That said, when you post here, you are making claims that this thing is actually working. Most of us "skeptics" aren't just here to rip things to shreds. I'm not a big believer in the paranormal, but I am hugely interested in anything "extra-dimensional" or having to do with space.

I missed this part before and I am saying thank you for your sentiment (it takes me a while to catch on sometimes).

I really don't think I am 'claiming' anything and I should have said it works for me.

I took my car to the mechanic last month because it was losing power and almost dying going up this huge hill near my place...

He put it on that vacuum machine tester thingy (you can tell I know nothing whatsoever about the internal combustion engine)...and said "not perfect, but it shouldn't account for what you tell me you are experiencing...there must be another problem".

He checked the fuel pump and went 'it looks good, but I have replaced your fuel filter because it was getting pretty old"

He checked all my spark plugs and leads and went "they are fine and you'll probably get another 10,000K out of them before they need replacing".

He checked my oil pressure and said "It was a bit on the low side, and so I fixed that up for you".

He checked my ignition coil and said "I replaced that because it was starting to burn out" and I thought "A HA!!!...BINGO"

He went over the whole gearbox and said "It is in great condition, but I had to replace the oil pan gasket because it was leaking and I did a full oil change because the engine needed it"

He tested the whole battery and electrical system and went "How old is the battery?" and I'm like "3 years" so he said, it's only a standard battery anyway and it's not a very good one...shall I replace it with an expensive heavy duty one?" and I was like "sure I want to eliminate every possible explanation you have as to why my car struggles to make it up any incline greater than about 30 degrees".

So, he did all of that...took it to that very hill it refused to go up...drove it up and down twice and my car had no problem.

Then he drove it back to the workshop and went "there we go, no problems at all now, everything is fixed on your car and it drives so well...that will be $700 please..."

So I paid the money and walked out with a 'new car'...

I didn't try and test it going up steep inclines myself at first, and it seemed to be handling all the smaller ones a bit more smoothly and so I thought 'cool, that was $700 well spent and he did a good job".

For about a week, the car gave me no problems and I was happy...until I had to go and visit my mother and there's this huge freaking mountain range between here and there.

Suffice to say, halfway up Macquarie Pass, my car started doing that same thing...misfiring, losing power, 'kangarooing' a few times before picking up a bit of power to make it to the next 2-3 kilometers before doing it again....I eventually made it, but it was a struggle all the way.

A few days later, I took it back to my mechanic and told him the story...he repeated all the tests...he went over everything he did before...he checked the fuel pump and fuel line again and said "Well, if there's any blockage or malfunction there, I cannot find it...she'll maintain a constant 5,000 revs perfectly...although I'll clean your injectors anyway, free of charge".

He checked the cylinder compression and went "that looks good, you're firing on all of them, but I have increased the timing just a little bit, the engine was slightly retarded" (yeah, my whole car is retarded)....

Then he checked the coil and electrical system again and went "looks good".

He took it for a 5km drive around and went "there we go, now see if that makes any difference.

I didn't have to pay him that time, but I drove away thinking 'right! problem solved!'

Like before, it was okay while ever I didn't attempt to take it up anything more than a low-gradient incline over about 2 kilometers.

I put up with it for a while, before taking it to a different mechanic for a 'second opinion', as it were.

He basically just wanted to do everything the first mechanic had done already, and when I showed him the receipts from where I had it already done, he said "righty oh...I'll check that all out and test it and see what I can find".

I had my car in there and I was off the road for 2 days while he went over it with a 'fine tooth comb'.

In the end, he said, "everything seems to check out okay, and I had her up on the hoist and your exhaust system checks out fine too...no indication of any rust or holes or anything that would cause such a loss of pressure in your engine".

He went on "I checked the bands in your gearbox and they're fine...your fuel line is fine...your brake disks needed machining a bit...they weren't really that bad, but not that good either...

"Your ignition checks out, but I had to replace a faulty sensor switch...

I can't account for anything it is you are claiming is happening".

I was all like "just because you guys can't find a cause of why this is happening, doesn't mean it's not happening...you guys just need to drive it up and down Macquarie Pass a few times to see if it happens to you, because I know...as much as I know my own name, that it happens to me"

Yeah, so the mechanic was all like "maybe it's just the way you drive it...that will be $300 please" (he wasn't a very nice mechanic).

I said "my car has only started giving me this trouble over the past 2 months and before that this wasn't happening...besides that, I haven't been driving the car any differently now than ever since I got the bloody thing".

All he said to me was "look dear, your car is 15 years old...it's an old car...old cars do these things...sorry"

So I paid him and left wondering how much "old car" meant they couldn't find and replace any particular part or component of my vehicle that was causing this to happen. Surely the car is nowhere akin to a biological human body that eventually 'dies'...because advances in automotive technology means there must be a 'part' available somewhere...

...but $1000 later and having my car crap itself while going up steep hills, all I can think about is...'it's jut an old car' and my logic tells me I shouldn't be thinking that way....but I just have to accept the fact that this is what my car does now and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it but let it annoy me'.

I hope the example relates.

There's also this 'wild theory' I have (but I can't actually get inside the workings of the box to find it out) but it co-relates to what I know about the box combined with some things I have heard through it on rare occasion...still, it's only a 'wild theory' by a crazy paranormal investigator....and maybe one of my 'radio buddies' have hi-jacked my brain. but I really don't like going there because it's illogical.

When a Ghost Box is placed within a Faraday Cage, it cuts off all sources of raw RF entering the box. The superhets within the box therefore don't have any raw RF signal coming in to modulate that to IF or an intermediate frequency, so even scanning through the frequencies inside a Faraday Cage seems to be rather counterproductive and pointless, as there are no frequencies coming in through the RF modulators anyway, so the whole process of RF to IF modulation is stopped at this very point anyway.

It's the constant scanning of the radio/box and the 'open signal' that is generated by this constant RF/IF conversion that creates the wave for this signal...cut it off and the superhet has nothing to do...the signal coming out of the box to alert whatever is 'there' to contact humans is also cut off at that very point, so it's only a self-defeating experiment put up by some to try and debunk it. (I'm still not saying 'it works').

Sometimes I don't think I actually type some of this stuff...but that would be a huge delusion on my part...a delusion of some kind of 'ghostly grandeur'...one day I may also embrace my 'beliefs' as well because it often feels like I am the one stuck in purgatory here..just gotta lose that "I"......

Hello Necromancer. I've been hearing your sessions and I have some questions. First of all, I want to say that I do respect people who stand on their position and are willing to discuss openly about it.

About the claims or things you believe you hear, I have some problems.

-When I listened to your recording without watching the video I couldn't get any kind of familiar sound or anything that resembles words or responses. I've been hearing ghost box sessions for a while, specially the ones from Huff paranormal (before he went on selling paranormal devices for your phone. As a computer programmer I don't trust phone apps. I mean, lol). But when I watch the video and I watch the subtitles it's easier for my brain to identify something "that sounds like". This all happens in miliseconds, so should I trust my own brain for trying to make sense? It's kinda automatic.

-As a spanish speaker I always wonder why there are no spanish responses, portuguese responses or any other response out of the english language. The other dimension is only for english speakers? So spirits/guards etc. only "live" in the same country they used to live in? What's the rational explanation for "no-responses-in-other-languages"? I've been hearing ghost boxes sessions for a while and no spanish responses at all. Ghosts only answer to english responses? How about asking in another language?

-How do you feel about asking for names, numbers and such and not "thoughtful responses" something more intrincated. Apparently most ghost-session paranormal researchers ask the same random stuff. If I were speaking with ghosts I would ask more thoughtful stuff and even when someone asks deep stuff they get "bits" of thoughts that don't make any sense at all, unless you think way too hard about it.

-Are you familiar with radio-broadcasters of your region/city? Can you recognize their voices? When we did some local ghost-box sessions here (with a hacked radio tuner) we could hear familiar voices from yes...people doing their talk-shows, bits of it, but we were able to recognize them.

-I had a experience with ghost-boxes where the "spirit" said a couple things that were true and no one else knew at that moment, at least that what I heard "live" but I was like expecting for the answer. If I ask for the colour of my t-shirt I will expect the spirit to say yellow, luckily for the ones there, the radio returned something that resembled the word "yellow", thing is, I only knew that information so others said "it said black" "it said red" no one could agree on the responses. I got my response but I didn't tell the rest. Again, I do believe is the brain trying to make sense of a mess of sounds.

Anyway, interesting. Keep it coming. I hope you can come up with some crystal-clear responses. Like this one at 00:32 in huff's "best ghost-box" video where you can hear "every night" in the voice of a kid kinda clear.

Hello Necromancer. I've been hearing your sessions and I have some questions. First of all, I want to say that I do respect people who stand on their position and are willing to discuss openly about it.

About the claims or things you believe you hear, I have some problems.

-When I listened to your recording without watching the video I couldn't get any kind of familiar sound or anything that resembles words or responses. I've been hearing ghost box sessions for a while, specially the ones from Huff paranormal (before he went on selling paranormal devices for your phone. As a computer programmer I don't trust phone apps. I mean, lol). But when I watch the video and I watch the subtitles it's easier for my brain to identify something "that sounds like". This all happens in miliseconds, so should I trust my own brain for trying to make sense? It's kinda automatic.

-As a spanish speaker I always wonder why there are no spanish responses, portuguese responses or any other response out of the english language. The other dimension is only for english speakers? So spirits/guards etc. only "live" in the same country they used to live in? What's the rational explanation for "no-responses-in-other-languages"? I've been hearing ghost boxes sessions for a while and no spanish responses at all. Ghosts only answer to english responses? How about asking in another language?

-How do you feel about asking for names, numbers and such and not "thoughtful responses" something more intrincated. Apparently most ghost-session paranormal researchers ask the same random stuff. If I were speaking with ghosts I would ask more thoughtful stuff and even when someone asks deep stuff they get "bits" of thoughts that don't make any sense at all, unless you think way too hard about it.

-Are you familiar with radio-broadcasters of your region/city? Can you recognize their voices? When we did some local ghost-box sessions here (with a hacked radio tuner) we could hear familiar voices from yes...people doing their talk-shows, bits of it, but we were able to recognize them.

-I had a experience with ghost-boxes where the "spirit" said a couple things that were true and no one else knew at that moment, at least that what I heard "live" but I was like expecting for the answer. If I ask for the colour of my t-shirt I will expect the spirit to say yellow, luckily for the ones there, the radio returned something that resembled the word "yellow", thing is, I only knew that information so others said "it said black" "it said red" no one could agree on the responses. I got my response but I didn't tell the rest. Again, I do believe is the brain trying to make sense of a mess of sounds.

Anyway, interesting. Keep it coming. I hope you can come up with some crystal-clear responses. Like this one at 00:32 in huff's "best ghost-box" video where you can hear "every night" in the voice of a kid kinda clear.

Thank you for your reply and there's many things I have to tackle in that post, but I'll start off with 'easy' and work through to 'hard'....and it may take me a few posts and a few days, so I ask for your patience.

I used to have a lot of time for Mr. Steve Huff and Huff Paranormal, and he was my 'youtube teacher in all things ghost-boxy'. I studied his sessions over and over with a fine tooth comb, breaking each 15-18 minute audio clip down into my usual 'slow-motion brain thing' and not only did I realise he was only getting things 'right' about 25% of the time...he was 'spot on' with some things and way 'off base' with others...but I was hearing about 500-600% more things that he wasn't hearing at the time and answering his questions in many different, other ways...and sometimes quite rudely at that.

Still, I listened to every single second of every single SB-7 recording he ever did (and Mortis and Rusty Reporter and a few others whose names escape me), but I must have spent thousands of hours doing this and what I heard was about...I'd say 25-30% (being generous) of what they did, so I was able to confirm (maybe biased) some of it...but then I thought that they probably wouldn't hear what I was hearing either because if they did, they certainly would have made a note of that.

Anyway...everything went well with Mr Huff until he claimed to have contacted the 'Ghost of Robin Williams' and the 'Ghost of Whitney Houston' and the 'Ghost of that girl who died in jail (forgets name)' and all of these so-called 'celebrity ghosts'...

I immediately lost any respect I had for the guy...which was followed up by the outlandish price he charged for his SCD-1...the guy was no longer 'credible' in my eyes after all that, but that didn't speak for his early ghost box sessions, before all of his 'raging fangirls' made his head swell.

I listened to all those tapes as well, and usually all I find are the spirits all laughing, jeering and making fun of Steve behind his back, using 'word tricks' to make him only hear part of a full statement, so he can only hear part of that message anyway.

He didn't contact any celebrity and to prove that, I actually tried to do it myself once...

I turned on the box to try and get a 'celebrity' like Robin Williams (I actually wanted to speak directly with either Raudive or Frank Sumpton).

I asked the spirits very nicely; "Can you please go fetch Marilyn Monroe for me, I'd like to speak with her".

The replies that came through were:

"I eff (full word) her every night"

"You're abusing it"

"We not good enough?"

"Don't play that"

After that the box went totally silent for about 10 minutes with only static coming through...yeah, another page in my claim book because unfortunately I deleted that recording thinking it was a different one and kicked myself for days after....but still, many wouldn't have probably heard it anyway, just like they can't really hear what's going on here.

I'll reply to more of your post later because my brain needs a rest.

When I first started out 'ghost hunt

Before I go...MrBene

I shown that exact clip yesterday in another thread as the clearest illustration of a Ghost Box reply by another user, although the skeptics out there shot it down and accused me of 'confirmation bias' and 'cherry picking' once and yet again....no guys. I just heard what I heard and not what I think I heard... problem?

"Jason" is one of the box's regulars and there are about 20 or so others (it's hard to keep up with them all sometimes) plus there are also many 'transient spirits' who just say 'hi' and 'bye'. basically. (even though they are the most popular radio words out there).

It's funny how you show that clip to me today. My brain has catalogued and filed away nearly every word from there sessions up until the time he 'contacted Robin Williams' when Steve heard 'Robin' and all I heard was 'hey, the jerk wants ROBIN..*laughing*l'

I'll reply more later now.

If these beings need a RF signal to piggyback through the IF stages then a RF tone generator might work?

The Box in a Faraday cage with a RF tone generator.

If these beings need a RF signal to piggyback through the IF stages then a RF tone generator might work?

The Box in a Faraday cage with a RF tone generator.

Yes...that would also be a good idea, but I don't have a RF tone generator (I'm too busy trying to save up for an EM Pump and a decent Faraday Cage...which will be even more expensive now to also house an RF tone generator within it...but it would be good to study the results of this for a few months (if anybody has tried it) and from many different sources to see if there's any actual validity in it, or whether that's just another 'wild theory' I can wipe off the 'drawing board'.

I only thought this because I seem to get less activity during electrical storms or when I am very close to the ocean...even wading in it (which is only about 5 minutes from my house).

What I mean with crystal clear is that you can actually hear "every night" as a true one voice and two words that can be heard and understood in any context, not a bunch of over-layered sounds that "might" resemble a word. I don't know if that "every night" is actually a part of a advertisement, talk show, or whatever but I meant the quality of the response. In my own ghost-box experiences it was more "over-layered sounds" that "sound similar" to something. I've never got anything even close to that "every night" and I always expect something like that from youtube videos on the subject but there are only a few. I only pointed to that part because in the whole 10 minutes video it's the only one which is actually clear in Huff's and of course it was the first he put in the video. It could be fabricated also, we don't know, it's easier to add something like that with Audition or any sound program.

Edited by MrBene

What I mean with crystal clear is that you can actually hear "every night" as a true one voice and two words that can be heard and understood in any context, not a bunch of over-layered sounds that "might" resemble a word. I don't know if that "every night" is actually a part of a advertisement, talk show, or whatever but I meant the quality of the response. In my own ghost-box experiences it was more "over-layered sounds" that "sound similar" to something. I've never got anything even close to that "every night" and I always expect something like that from youtube videos on the subject but there are only a few. I only pointed to that part because in the whole 10 minutes video it's the only one which is actually clear in Huff's and of course it was the first he put in the video. It could be fabricated also, we don't know, it's easier to add something like that with Audition or any sound program.

Go back and review my post and tell me if you can't hear a female voice say 'nine' after I held up the nine of hearts?

That was the clearest reply (for me anyway) in that session there and both myself and Blaise also heard it at the same time.

Steve Huff spends thousands upon thousands of dollars on equipment and is a lot more PC literate than myself.

He makes all his videos into a big 'Hollywood production' complete with replays...special effects...like those thousand dollar amps he uses...

But I am agreeing with you. I heard 'Jason' and 'Every Night' too, okay? I just can't capture and record replies as good/clear as Mr. Huff because my budget for this kind of thing is very low.

However, when a 'spirit' shouts through the box and says something over and above the radio noise like: "what makes YOU the eff (full word) entitled?" It makes my hair just stand on end.

....also, Audacity is a program I'm still trying to work out the finer details of, but I just can't seem to quite get the hang of a few things...I realise now that my intelligence has certain limits in regards to Audacity....

I have a P-SB7, and I've gotten some pretty convincing stuff out of it. You have to have some thick skin, though. Ultimately, we don't really know what we're dealing with (could be inner demons), and there's a fair amount of trying to mess with your head that will go on. After my experiences, I'm not entirely certain that they're spirits of the deceased. I will say that I've experienced voices that definitely do sound like the voices of deceased loved ones. During one session, I actually heard the last message I got on my answering machine from my Father before he died. That's just very unsettling. I also had one voice name my Mother by her nickname and tell me how she died, after I had asked about her...after which I heard her voice, very terse, saying, "You got what you wanted. Now go."

I put the thing down after it seemed to become grand central station for negative entities around here and I started to get pretty sick. We also had a tough run of bad luck. It was shortly after one of the voices had tried to convince me that my Father was angry at me, and I didn't believe it. Then I heard one say, "She knows."

I finally just felt that the overall experience was getting too negative to continue and I decided to work on getting things back into balance. The LBRP and the Middle Pillar have been helpful, but these are practices that need to be kept up.

All in all, it can be a fun toy to experiment with (if you don't mind being told to F off, frequently)...just keep your inner demons in check and don't let them become outer ones.

Edited by ChaosRose

Thanks for your reply, Chaos Rose and I am finally happy another SB-7 user has posted on this thread...and I guess it's one of the reasons why I joined this forum.

What remains of my skepticism still won't let me believe they are 'spirits of the deceased' or 'ghosts' either (although I haven't entirely ruled that out as a remote possibility).

Just put it this way, why do many of them keep asking for my help all the time as if I could actually do anything for them?

Why do they always describe their current environment as being 'dark', 'cold', 'empty' and 'nothing here' whenever I ask them what it's like where they are? - once I gained their 'trust' and got over the initial replies of 'you'll find out yourself' and 'mind your own business'...

I don't know what they are, but the fact they can identify objects and tell when others enter a room, or who are not even present in the house has me a bit...confused as to what these 'entities' (I call them) are...but one thing I know for sure, whether others decide to believe me or not, is I know they are 'out there'...I know they are 'watching me' and I know they are 'intelligent'....as to what they actually are, whenever I have asked them this question, the answer I usually get is 'spirit' or 'angel' or 'guardian' or nothing now',,,but they are pretty reluctant to go into detail.

Although one time I asked them and they sounded pretty convincing, but I still don't know whether to believe this...they told me they were 'trapped souls awaiting punishment' and they were in some kind of 'interdimensional prison' and confined by 'energy barriers' I asked how an angel can be confined by an 'energy barrier' and the reply I got was 'for being a bad angel'.

Apart from that, my 'main spirit' gave me his full name and date of death once, which I tried for days to confirm without luck...after I confronted the 'main spirit' and accused him of lying to me, he went..."You can't find it, it's simple so Dianne, don't worry' which sits proudly among the longest sentences/replies I have ever received through my SB-7 and I am so pleased to make the acquaintance of another user and 'field tester'....I was beginning to lose all hope....but you're tight, I need to grow a thicker skin, but I've only been doing this for about 6 months and I realise I still have a lot to learn.

I have a theory though (another one...lol) they are some kind of 'interdimensional beings' that live in a parallel universe...just slightly out of phase than this one and their technology allows them to see us, but we cannot see them...but even that's a pretty far fetched and wild idea...

All I can say, is like you, I don't know what they are, but I know they ain't me.

As for whether I think they are 'evil' or 'demons' or 'bad' or 'intent on hurting me' the answer to that is a definite no!

I've had and used the box for 6 months now and apart from them telling me right off sometimes (about things, in hindsight)....apart from a few of them being rather critical and disapproving of all my 'bad habits' and a few more with this huge chip on their shoulder always telling me to 'just leave us alone' and 'mind your own business' Apart from that, they all seem to be a rather friendly bunch...and I don't think they are just 'gaining my trust to get inside my head'...I have told any entity out there, that I really didn't mind at all if that happened anyway, because I'd like to find out more about them and it would be like the ultimate 'paranormal investigation' using myself as the 'test subject'.

So far, I don't think anything has happened...I don't feel any different anyway and nobody has noticed any changes in my usual behaviour (even though to many that may be just a tad hard to notice).

Oh look at me ramble on again...I hope to see you around these parts more often...

Thanks for your post.

• Like 1

Oh and a word about that 'eff off' thing....

One fine day I just had a gutfull of it, and I just said then and there; 'listen, I'm trying to conduct an experiment here, so will you all just be serious for a minute here and stop telling me off...or telling me your a 'demon' or telling me you're 'Satan' or anything like that because it just doesn't wash with me...now let's talk'.

After that it never happened again.

Yes...that would also be a good idea, but I don't have a RF tone generator (I'm too busy trying to save up for an EM Pump and a decent Faraday Cage...which will be even more expensive now to also house an RF tone generator within it...but it would be good to study the results of this for a few months (if anybody has tried it) and from many different sources to see if there's any actual validity in it, or whether that's just another 'wild theory' I can wipe off the 'drawing board'.

I only thought this because I seem to get less activity during electrical storms or when I am very close to the ocean...even wading in it (which is only about 5 minutes from my house).

Another idea is a handheld LED light.I notice I get RF interference when I point or hold close a LED light to my pocket am/fm Radio in am mode.

Tune to a frequency with just static and see what a LED light does.Adjust the distance to level/balance the static to RF interference ratio.

Worth a try.

It would be interesting if the ghosts "needed" the radio signals to manipulate and use to their advantage and give them the ability to communicate. My only, and I think "fair" question, is if this is possible, shouldn't they be able to simply come over the radio/TV/device without needing it to "sweep" signals? Fair question?

Someone mentioning Spanish made me think.....( no way has this thing been actually / properly tested )

Lets see how one in Germany does, with German the only spoken language.

Now, lets see how one does in the same place with english as the only spoken language.

( And I mean where radio stations are German. Russian or Chinese would be better for the parodelia.)

Would love to see a test like that.

I also love these topics. " Ghosts " have not even been proven to exist ( not even close ), yet we discuss things talking to them, or sensing them.

Edited by Sakari

Someone mentioning Spanish made me think.....( no way has this thing been actually / properly tested )

Lets see how one in Germany does, with German the only spoken language.

Now, lets see how one does in the same place with english as the only spoken language.

( And I mean where radio stations are German. Russian or Chinese would be better for the parodelia.)

Would love to see a test like that.

[...]

Heh, bingo! But with SW/MW stations you'd still get "responses"... Aussies blabbering 'bout penguins, and Russkies throwing curses...

[...]

I also love these topics. " Ghosts " have not even been proven to exist ( not even close ), yet we discuss things talking to them, or sensing them.

I guess we can start topic about goblin's eating patterns...

Heh, bingo! But with SW/MW stations you'd still get "responses"... Aussies blabbering 'bout penguins, and Russkies throwing curses...

I guess we can start topic about goblin's eating patterns...

Mockery does not equate to skeptical inquiry. *ignored*

As for everything else...and like my PSB-7 as much as I do, I'm getting pretty tired of discussing it for a while...and yes, I realise I created a thread in which to do so, but over the past 2 days, on this thread and a few other threads too, I just feel like I've said everything I possibly can/know about it and any further debate..on my part anyway...would only be repetition.

Suffice to say, yes, I'd also love to take my ghost box to another country entirely and see if I get exactly the same voices and 'ghosts' coming through my ghost box...but that's something that's going to have to wait until I win the un-played lottery.

Before I depart for a while, It was yourself who encouraged me to 'open up' and 'talk about my experiences' two pages ago, or else I probably would have kept it all to myself, like I asked if that's what you wanted me to do, remember?

....and no where did I say these were 'ghosts'...I actually...and with much emphasis...spent a whole post refuting that idea, remember?

This is going around in circles and frustrating me...*takes a break*

• Like 1

Mockery does not equate to skeptical inquiry. *ignored*

As for everything else...and like my PSB-7 as much as I do, I'm getting pretty tired of discussing it for a while...and yes, I realise I created a thread in which to do so, but over the past 2 days, on this thread and a few other threads too, I just feel like I've said everything I possibly can/know about it and any further debate..on my part anyway...would only be repetition.

Suffice to say, yes, I'd also love to take my ghost box to another country entirely and see if I get exactly the same voices and 'ghosts' coming through my ghost box...but that's something that's going to have to wait until I win the un-played lottery.

Again, put it in sealed metal box (just don't tell me you can't afford buying metal bucket with lid), and then try to get "elizabeth, nine", etc...
  • Like 1

Again, put it in sealed metal box (just don't tell me you can't afford buying metal bucket with lid), and then try to get "elizabeth, nine", etc...

This will be my last response to you (ever) and my last response in this thread for quite a while (so talk among yourselves...bye).

It will also be used an example of this 'repetition' I was discussing before...

All putting my PSB-7 in a metal box will prove, is that the 'other communication' relies on the RF signal to provide either a 'carrier frequency' or 'raw material' for their communication....not that they are 'the radio'.

If/when I get 'no replies' that really proves nothing when you are shielding a device from all electromagnetic energy in addition to only the 'radio waves'.

If you want to see this a a convenient excuse/reply or even a load of crap, I'm expecting no less from you.

All I'm wondering here, is who are you trying to convince here, yourself or me? because if it's the latter, you're not doing a very good job.

Maybe you are giving a stupid thread more time than it deserves? ever stop to think of that?