Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conqueror of Atlantis

molo

I just saw this 1965 movie with Kirk Morris as he is a tunic wearing greek strong man going to egypt, going underground and ending up at Atlantis where he has to fight an army of robots with ray guns and a mad sorcerer, a very good fantasy movie that i loved since childhood and i must say is there any truth to this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• molo

• arwenpotter

• _hAiLO_

• Mysteryman

Well, I was thirteen then and can't remember the movie, can't imagine why. LOL Does anyone remember a movie that had warriors in it that were fighting and the bad guys all had the faces of pigs. Would love to know the name of that one. As a kid, it scared the living daylight out of me.

lol. Sounds, um, interesting, but i doubt they had ray guns and an army of robots. So i say its fake.

This movie has nothing at all to do with the "real" Atlantis. The only account of atlantis we have is from Plato, and there were no robots or ray guns and no arabs. Most movies about atlantis are about 99% made up, usually only using the name atlantis. And they often have aliens, lasers, spaceships, magic, dragons, wizards,etc. Sorry it's not real though. sad.gif

Could have a very small basuis in truth. Sorcerors could be semi-unmade-up.

Movir producers bend the truth so much to make money off their films now that if its based on anything historically accurate it will be lucky to even have the right race of people in it!

Rays guns and robots.......we can only wish!

haha id say it would eb more likely the Atlanteans used the kinesis' rather then ray guns laugh.gif

well, I saw the word "Ray Guns", so i'm thinking not tongue.gif .

393554[/snapback]

Agree...I have to say based on evidence, that the Atlantians were somewhat very technological but ray guns, can't belive it.

Could have a very small basuis in truth. Sorcerors could be semi-unmade-up.

395383[/snapback]

True...Like many movies, there's a little truth behind it but fiction is added to it to capture the watchers interest so they can continue to enjoy and watch the movie.