Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metal butterfly-like craft spotted in Ohio

Still Waters

A weird 'metal butterfly' which buzzed a father and son as they left a restaurant in Ohio this week is among the clearest UFO pictures ever taken.

But some UFO fans say it's a fake - possibly created using CGI software.

Local men Tom and Christopher claim that the weird, butterfly-like craft buzzed them - then they saw two black, military helicopters following it.

https://uk.news.yaho...50.html#r38QIvN

• Like 2

Yeah, it's very disturbing for something supposedly moving so slow and seemingly large, that no-one else reported seeing it.

• Like 2

It's pretty cool looking video though.

It would be great if there were others corraborating the story.

I wish they would have gotten video of the 'black helicopters' as well.

honestly, it's the black helicopters thing itself that tells me this is fake.

that and everything else.

• Like 7

Anything that come with a cheesy soundtrack showing UFOs is automatically fake, or an over-hyped misidentification, in my book. Iron Butterflies should be feted with In A Gadda Da Vida.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 4

A weird 'metal butterfly' which buzzed a father and son as they left a restaurant in Ohio this week is among the clearest UFO pictures ever taken.

But some UFO fans say it's a fake - possibly created using CGI software.

Local men Tom and Christopher claim that the weird, butterfly-like craft buzzed them - then they saw two black, military helicopters following it.

https://uk.news.yaho...50.html#r38QIvN

I'm pretty sure we had clouds and rain this week from the Mexican hurricane remnant, yet that was clear skies for that UFO.

• Like 2

I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and say it came from Wright-Patterson AFB as a prototype of something or other. The Air Force Independent Research and Development Headquarters are located there. http://www.wpafb.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=5558

• Like 1

Skunk works

• Like 1

I agree with theotherguy....I think it may be a prototype from WPAFB. Maybe next gen stealth bomber? If a pair of F15s or the black hilos were in fact in hot pursuit in the video, I would more inclined to believe that its alien origin.

Yeah, it's very disturbing for something supposedly moving so slow and seemingly large, that no-one else reported seeing it.

Well the moon is large and silent and its hung up in the sky for hours but even thats no guarantee that lots of folks will see it.

• Like 1

They couldn't film the black helicopters that were tailing the mysterious craft because the helicopters were going the other way? Is it just me or does nothing about that make any sense? Tailing it means in pursuit and therefore going the same way and even if the black helicopters were going a different direction, then why does that stop them pointing their camera at them and filming or photographing them?

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

I think it may be a prototype from WPAFB. Maybe next gen stealth bomber?

It is unlikely that:

- military aircraft prototypes fly in the daytime

- military aircraft prototypes fly at low altitude and at low speed above inhabited areas

Edited by toast

They couldn't film the black helicopters that were tailing the mysterious craft because the helicopters were going the other way? Is it just me or does nothing about that make any sense? Tailing it means in pursuit and therefore going the same way and even if the black helicopters were going a different direction, then why does that stop them pointing their camera at them and filming or photographing them?

I was also thinking that the first film is shot after sunset. That would mean that the black helicopters were in the dark. How did they know they were black and not white?

• Like 1

All vids descriptions from that channel have this:

"Visit our online shirt shop and gear up with your own ST10 Tee! httpxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Case closed.

• Like 1

Wright-Patterson does more-or-less basic research and a lot of product testing, but experimental aircraft certainly aren't flown out of there: it's surrounded by tract housing.

As far as the 'object' goes, it doesn't jiggle when the camera shakes, and it disappears 'way too fast for as slow as it's moving. Fake, and not even a good fake.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

That YouTube channel is notorious for promoting hoaxes as facts and will even silence (delete comments of) skeptics who post on their videos.

• Like 3

I'd like to see a pro like Bruce Maccabee examine the video to try to draw a conclusion.

• Like 1

Ohio itself is named after a UFO sighting ;

O ( the sound they make arriving oooooooooooOOO ) Hi (what they do ; go high, say Hi {then probe you } ) then they take off OOOooooo ... and leave you BFed on the road side , confused and out in the wilderness .... miles away from the nearest drive through burger and fries . ahhh.gif

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1