Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cop manhandles unruly student

Hawken

You misunderstood. The fact that people are justifying this officers actions is what is terrifying. We have decayed as a society to the point that it is obey the state or be crushed and people are flocking to defend the status quo. THAT is what is terrifying.

I can justify what he did. you must have misunderstood me. Look the kids at that school are rallying around the cop. The reason is they know the real story. They know she is a bully, a rude mean person, who messes with teachers and most likely weaker students. They know exactly what happened and they are glad she got her butt kicked. probably wished it had gone on longer. the race baiter can rally all around her and pat her on the head and say poor little baby all they want, but the kids know better. She needs to be smacked up side the head and knock some sense in her. My guess it's too late. My guess is the neglect of having worthless no count parents has been passed on to the next generation. Another lost soul. And sometimes a little punishment goes a long way, but it's too late here. She will be social promoted and aged out foster care. She will apply for loans for some diploma mill or some private business school, flunk out and skip on the debt. Then she will be a guest of the county a number of times...yep...her life is pretty much on track...and you and all these cop haters are helping her get there on the fast track.

Edited by mbrn30000
  • Like 1

Ohh, I been keeping up with this story. Well we really don't know the full story only a little, from the video clip. I will tell you this much some times force is needed to remove students like this. I know first hand, I was a student like her in school, and I can't tell you how many times some one had to forcefully remove me from the class room. Like I said some times force is needed.

• Like 3

This seems to be a topic with hot-button potential.... As such, I'm going to throw a friendly reminder out here right now.

Debate and discuss nicely folks. Keep it within the site rules please.

Thank you :tu:

Since I'm the OP of this topic, go ahead and lock it. It's getting intense.

• Like 1

I can justify what he did. you must have misunderstood me. Look the kids at that school are rallying around the cop. The reason is they know the real story. They know she is a bully, a rude mean person, who messes with teachers and most likely weaker students. They know exactly what happened and they are glad she got her butt kicked. probably wished it had gone on longer. the race baiter can rally all around her and pat her on the head and say poor little baby all they want, but the kids know better. She needs to be smacked up side the head and knock some sense in her. My guess it's too late. My guess is the neglect of having worthless no count parents has been passed on to the next generation. Another lost soul. And sometimes a little punishment goes a long way, but it's too late here. She will be social promoted and aged out foster care. She will apply for loans for some diploma mill or some private business school, flunk out and skip on the debt. Then she will be a guest of the county a number of times...yep...her life is pretty much on track...and you and all these cop haters are helping her get there on the fast track.

So THERE it is the lowest common denominator. When all else fails say anyone criticizing the police is a"cop hater" . As i stated with the video I posted. facts and evidence show we have a problem with police violence against the citizenry in this nation. Thats not an insult or hate that is simply fact. Other nations are tracking how many people our officers kill like we used to do with Pinochet. This is not how the land of the free should behave

• Like 1

What people hoped would have happened is not justification. Everything the officer did goes against law enforcement training. Trying to justify it by saying she "deserved" it is no justification whatsoever.

• Like 2

Did society start getting more violent as a result of abusive police officers? Or did police officers start getting more violent in response to a more violent society? I tend to think it's the latter considering police officers are well outnumbered.

• Like 4

Did society start getting more violent as a result of abusive police officers? Or did police officers start getting more violent in response to a more violent society? I tend to think it's the latter considering police officers are well outnumbered.

You're probably right Michelle, that however has no bearing on whether violence from authority figures is acceptable when there is no threat present.

• Like 1

You're probably right Michelle, that however has no bearing on whether violence from authority figures is acceptable when there is no threat present.

There is a problem with the pack mentality though. One or two get away with something and the rest start joining in and then the school has lost all control. We don't know what the atmosphere is like at that particular school.

• Like 3

'm reporting the thread for locking. It's already way out of hand.

really???? just because you did not like what he thinks you feel entire thread should be locked??? why don't you just stay out of it, and let other talk without you, do we have that right????

• Like 3

There is a problem with the pack mentality though. One or two get away with something and the rest start joining in and then the school has lost all control. We don't know what the atmosphere is like at that particular school.

Crazy i feel the EXACT same way about police.

Regardless violence against unarmed children is not the way to go about teaching our children anything except might makes right and obey the state or be smashed. The girl clearly needed to be removed and needs to face administrative punishment for her actions, she just didnt need to be smashed into the floor.

• Like 1

you can be sure with all that PC BS, she wont even get a slap on the wrist. she will sue and most likely win, and carry on this behavior for the rest of her life, and raise her kids that way. that is a major problem, not that cop, even thou he overreacted.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Tell me, Farmer77, what would you do if a student had defied every one of the rules, three authority figures, including yourself and wouldn't let you conduct your class?

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Tell me, Farmer77, what would you do if a student had defied every one of the rules, three authority figures, including yourself and wouldn't let you conduct your class?

2 possibilities. Pick up the student (desk and all) and carry her to the principles office.

Or grab her cellphone out of her hand and take it to the principles office. I bet she would

go there to get it back and detain her there. You know how people are in love with their phones.

As i have said several times now. That officer can bench press 500lb (according to him) and squat 600lb. When I was into powerlifting my numbers weren't quite there but close. I would have picked the girl up desk and all and removed her from the room. Anyone who has the kind of physical strength this officer has could have done the same. Force without violence.

really???? just because you did not like what he thinks you feel entire thread should be locked??? why don't you just stay out of it, and let other talk without you, do we have that right????

because he wants to end the discussion, he already threw the race card, and he's got nothing else left, typical liberal tactic

Edited by Rawbone
  • Like 3

because he wants to end the discussion, he already threw the race card, and he's got nothing else left, typical liberal really

Actually I threw the race card. The soft racism surrounding this issue is truly disturbing. Its as if one's culture, choice of music, family background and choice of words somehow justify the government assaulting them.

• Like 1

Actually I threw the race card. The soft racism surrounding this issue is truly disturbing. Its as if one's culture, choice of music, family background and choice of words somehow justify the government assaulting them.

Purple, pink, pokadotted, u pick-- the student deserved to be forcefully removed from the classroom, not because of her color, but because of her behavior.

Edited by Rawbone

Purple, pink, pokadotted, u pick-- the student deserved to be forcefully removed from the classroom, not because of her color, but because of her behavior.

There was still too much force used. Your opinion will never change that.

• Like 2

I agree she did need to be removed from the class. That's not in question, i think everyone agrees on that point. What she didn't deserve was to be assaulted.

• Like 2

I wondered how long it would be before you got in on the act.

I've reported the thread as it's laden with thinly veiled racist bile.

because he wants to end the discussion, he already threw the race card, and he's got nothing else left, typical liberal tactic

Your ignorance of my perspective is as ignorant as your views on these events.

I'm the least "politically correct" person you could meet. I couldn't give a **** about left, right, middle, up or down.

I grew up in 70's and 80's Britain, which was rife with just about every predjudice you can imagine. The thing is I took the time to educate myself, and become a better person... the kind of person that doesn't think it's okay to assault kids, no matter whether they are black, white or purple with pink spots.

• Like 1

As i have said several times now. That officer can bench press 500lb (according to him) and squat 600lb. When I was into powerlifting my numbers weren't quite there but close. I would have picked the girl up desk and all and removed her from the room. Anyone who has the kind of physical strength this officer has could have done the same. Force without violence.

I don't care how much you can press or lift in a controlled situation. Try carrying maybe 150 total pounds of squirming, shoving, puching weight could do serious injury to your back. Take it from a woman who has a husband with a bad back from years of construction. One little twist on your back can put you out of commission for weeks if not months. That is what we keep reiterating to the young, powerful guys who keep manhandling large, bulky items. They think it could never happen to them.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

When you can squat 600lbs and bench 500lbs that kind of strength is foreign to most people. Having once been a powerlifter with numbers close to that I can tell you the that man was plenty strong to pick her up , flailing attempts and all, and remove her from the room violence free.

Muscles do not mean coordination.

• Like 2

Muscles do not mean coordination.

Geeze this is getting pathetic. He was coordinated enough to slam her to the ground but not coordinated enough to even attempt a non violent solution? Then he should be fired as a result of his physical inability to do his job properly.

Edited by Farmer77

Geeze this is getting pathetic. He was coordinated enough to slam her to the ground but not coordinated enough to even attempt a non violent solution? Then he should be fired as a result of his physical inability to do his job properly.

He did not slam her. It was hardly a slam. Kids suffer more than that in volley ball. No matter what he did to remove her, he was going to be the bad guy.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

He did not slam her. It was hardly a slam. Kids suffer more than that in volley ball. No matter what he did to remove her, he was going to be the bad guy.

WOW she has a broken arm and neck and back injuries from that "hardly a slam" how can you justify this?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1