Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian passenger plane crash

bmk1245

Yes of course, they point out the problems you appear to not want to hear. I don't understand the oppression you speak of though.

I think you're confused ....

"Alternative news" sometimes has links to valid local sources when it didn't make national headlines. I'm no longer so quick to make a judgement. Ya never know... :tu:

I agree. In this case his reference was "The Times of Israel" October 30, 2015.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/us-israel-conducted-war-games-at-russian-plane-crash-location/

The alternative news site (Underground News) was only suggesting that with military operations going on in the vicinity, they could not miss knowing that a plane had dropped out of the air.

From what I've read this afternoon, they are thinking now about a bomb on board.

• Like 1

I stop listening to people who slam alternative media . Someone will say something negative and humiliating about the person , conditioning others to think the same way. They oppress people from the truth most of the time by behaving that way.

You're right, Ella...

The main stream media is bought and paid for by the powers that be. People that aren't willing to look through alternative and international websites miss a lot.

I think that many people are afraid to question authority or main stream media. There's something not so safe about a society that hides information about world affairs from their citizens. But now we know that they do. People like Snowden, Assange, Manning, etc., revealed to us that governments govern with the "Mushroom Plan." You know, keep them in the dark and feed them "sheet."

For those who are brave enough to ask questions, the internet is a treasure trove. And if one keeps up with world affairs, it's not too difficult to judge the truth from nonsense. It's hard to hide things from the people now.

Unless.... like the Bible says, "Let him with eyes see. Let him with ears hear." Some people wear their blindness and deafness like a badge of honor while making fun of others who bravely seek out the truth. But that's OK. They're just scared. :yes:

• Like 1

I didn't see anything cited in the link provided. Therefore, dude made it up.

There was a link there. See post #102.

From what I've read this afternoon, they are thinking now about a bomb on board.

Yes - it seems that British officials and US intelligence suspect that a bomb was now responsible.
  • Like 1

A Russian plane crashes in Egypt, so why are the Brits and U.S getting involved , surely its up to the Russians to investigate and take any necessary action.If it had been a Brit or U.S plane we wouldn't want Russian interference .My sympathies to the Russian families who lost relatives.

• Like 5

A Russian plane crashes in Egypt, so why are the Brits and U.S getting involved , surely its up to the Russians to investigate and take any necessary action.If it had been a Brit or U.S plane we wouldn't want Russian interference .My sympathies to the Russian families who lost relatives.

I would guess they have expertise, but that is just a guess. With things like this it may be just to put a stopper on the disinformation we saw in some earlier posts and make sure whatever gets said is true.
  • Like 2

Its an international incident and egypt hasnt rejected help and you forgot the belursian passanger

If ISIS brought down this plane, Syria is finished. Putin will put ground troops in Syria before the end of the year. WAR. I have feared this would come for a while. Will the U.S. put troops in Iraq and meet Russian troops at the Iraqi/Syrian border?

Putin IS sending troops, apparently, see some results here

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=russia+to+send+troops+to+syria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=-m87VsyPBYG0a9_ZkYAC

• Like 3

There was no evidence of any heat signatures on the ground at the time of the break up of the plane though.

Until today there is no evidence if there were any heat signatures or no heat signatures on the ground at

the time of the break up of the plane. Its irrelevant what the media and/or self-appointed "experts" say about

any circumstances in relation to the event.

Don't the UK need to get involved as there are 20,000+ UK tourists currently out there and now stranded?

I am sure the UK would be heavily criticised if it just ignored the incident and left its people out there.

Some very worrying things are coming out from Egypt like airport security staff offering security by-passes and queue jumping for as little as £20.

• Like 1

Putin IS sending troops, apparently, see some results here

https://www.google.c...syPBYG0a9_ZkYAC

I remember seeing this reference earlier then nothing to confirm it. That number of troops would be extremely significant and the MSM would have to report on the activity.
  • Like 1

I remember seeing this reference earlier then nothing to confirm it. That number of troops would be extremely significant and the MSM would have to report on the activity.

China may come in too, along with the Russians

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=russia+to+send+troops+to+syria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=-m87VsyPBYG0a9_ZkYAC#q=russia+and+china+sent+troops+to+syria

• Like 2

China may come in too, along with the Russians

https://www.google.c...troops to syria

What a party! I wonder how the locals will feel about a SinoRussian alliance to take their oil? :w00t:
  • Like 3

American cable news stations are running with the bomb hypothesis. The manner in which the debris field was spread out (a very large area) and the descriptions of injury to the dead appear to indicate an explosion of some type.

Also, despite ISIS taking the credit some are suspicious that it could have been AQAP.

Edited by Lilly
addition

American cable news stations are running with the bomb hypothesis. The manner in which the debris field was spread out (a very large area) and the descriptions of injury to the dead appear to indicate an explosion of some type.

Putin has suspended all flights to Egypt until further notice: http://www.reuters.c...N0SV1WD20151106

The bomb theory has gained credibility in Russia as well., apparently.

Also, despite ISIS taking the credit some are suspicious that it could have been AQAP.

You'd think al-Qaeda would have claimed responsability for it by now, like the Charlie Hebdo attack. They didn't. Only ISIS made the claim.

Edited by Sam.
  • Like 1

[...]

If Russians (who have lot more info than others) are grounding their Russia-Egypt flights, thats pretty much telling...

Considering the lax conditions at the airport and ISIS sympathizers in Egypt it may have been easy for them to plant a bomb on that jet.

The black box pointed to something happening abruptly and catastrophically leading them to decide it was a bomb.

• Like 2

Considering the lax conditions at the airport and ISIS sympathizers in Egypt it may have been easy for them to plant a bomb on that jet.

Agree - or somehow had walked the device onto the plane (suicide bomber)...

I imagine the authorities will now go through the pain staking process of having to profile and do background checks on every passenger and staff member who were on board - and / or works for the airline...baggage handlers etc...

• Like 2

Has anyone consider the Muslim Brotherhood? This would explain the Obama white house's reluctance to cry terrorism.

• Like 1

The black box pointed to something happening abruptly and catastrophically leading them to decide it was a bomb.

right if some thing was wrong with the plane the pilots would have said something, not just a big boom.
  • Like 2

The lax conditions in the airport are going to cost that resort dearly. Considering most of Egypt is classed as 'All but essential travel' by the foreign office only a tiny patch was considered safe around the resort.

Security seems to continue to be lax so it may well make the foreign office change its stance fairly quickly.

• Like 1