Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reverse speech

Phantom

Here's a link that I found using Mystify's link to the "True Tales" section of this About.com page... Click here

It tells about reverse speech, and gives some, sometimes funny, sometimes plain scary examples of it... I advise to choose the Real player clips... the links to the WAV files don't seem to work.

Do make sure to check the part of the Ramsey family... it gave me goosebumps... unsure.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phantom

• Mentalcase

• Halo_Jones

• Bizarro

It does sound scary. I wonder if it's because

they have so much guilt inside them, that it's

in their voice intonations.

(btw, OJ said things straight forward,

they didn't have to reverse it)

Oohh thats weird!! blink.gif

I thought it was an early April Fools joke, but then I had a listen through headphones and some of the words are really clear. SPOOKY!!

That's a waste of webspace. cool.gif

Edited by Mentalcase

Mentalcase Posted: Apr 19 2002, 06:43 PM  

ORNICOPYTHEOBIBLIOPSYCHOCRYSTARROSCIOAEROGENETHLIOMETEOROAUSTROHIEROANTHROPOICHTHYOPYROSIDEROCHPNOMYOALECTRYOOPHIOBOTANOPEGOHYDRORHABDOCRITHOALEUROALPHITOHALOMOLYBDOCLEROBELOAXINOCOSCINODACTYLIOGEOLITHOPESSOPSEPHOCATOPTROTEPHRAONEIROCHIROONYCHODACTYLOARITHSTICHOOXOGELOSCOGASTROGYROCEROBLETONOOENOSCAPULINANIAC (310)

And this isn't? tongue.gif

J/k MC...

What happened on the Ramsey Case? I never got to follow it!! What is this about guilt? Did tey do something?

I dont know all the facts on the JonBenet Ramsey cace, but from what Ive read about it, I believe the parents had or know A LOT more than there telling.

All the evidence just didnt add up right, and investogators messed up BIG TIME. I feel that some thing is being covered up and the Ramsey Family (along with acomplises), are behind it all.