Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU Migrant Crisis Updates

Dark_Grey

1446511399055.jpg

Polish Football Fans Unfurl 50-Foot ‘Stand And Defend Christianity’ Banner At Premier League Match

http://www.breitbart...r-league-match/

Polish football (soccer) fans unveiled an enormous anti mass migration banner at Sunday’s Silesian Wrocław match against Poznań. Images from the match last night show a giant crusader defending Europe from invading jihadists in boats labelled USS Hussein, USS Bin Laden and USS ISIS.

Just a week after Poland voted to kick out every left-wing member of it’s national parliament, ordinary Poles have again shown the spirit which led them to elect the nationalist conservative Law and Justice party, with football fans unveiling an over-sized anti-migration banner at Sunday’s match.

German village with a population of 102 braces itself for the arrival of 750 asylum seekers

https://archive.is/CfilG

https://archive.is/YKDIX

His wife, the mayor said, assured him it must be a hoax. “It certainly can’t be true” that such a small, isolated place would be asked to accommodate nearly 10 times as many migrants as it had residents, she told him. “She thought it was a joke,” he said.

Soros Admits Involvement In Migrant Crisis: ‘National Borders Are The Obstacle’

Billionaire investor George Soros has confirmed he wants to bring down Europe’s borders, following the accusation made last week by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

Last week, Mr Orban accused Mr Soros – who was born in Hungary – of deliberately encouraging the migrant crisis.

“This invasion is driven, on the one hand, by people smugglers, and on the other by those (human rights) activists who support everything that weakens the nation-state,” Mr Orban said.

“This Western mindset and this activist network is perhaps best represented by George Soros.”

https://archive.is/FfuFQ

http://www.breitbart...e-the-obstacle/

Migrant dispute between conservative parties 'pushing Germans to far-Right'

https://archive.is/9T3Vc

Disputes between Germany’s two ruling conservative parties over the migrant crisis is jeopardising the government's ability to act and pushing people towards far-Right parties, the country’s vice chancellor has warned.

Germany to start sending back migrants from Afghanistan

https://archive.is/a...on-885.0-885.77

Angela Merkel’s government is concerned at reports that hundreds of thousands of Afghans may be on their way to Europe, and wants to send a strong signal to discourage them, German press reports.

The migrant crisis is like starting a restaurant: it looks great on paper, the numbers add up, but if you make any mistakes you're left with a mountain of debt and a boarded up building. Hopefully, the waters will calm before it comes to blows.

Edit to add--

Picture of racist Nazi bigots at football game.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 1

Worth to put here... Poll results from Sweden

Guess, what party is represented by yellow color?... Yeap, Swedish Democrats, with clear anti-immigration mindset...

Uncomfortable questions need to be asked in light of all this. A lot of people like to believe that what is happening in Europe is exactly how the media is portraying it - but yet those stories are consistently betrayed by recent polls, trends and events. The only logical conclusion, IMO is that what is happening on the ground, what the residents are experiencing is much different than the narrow view that is shown. Yes, you can expect some opposition to refugees (in any country,) but when it swells to this extent so quickly, in several different places simultaneously, it's time to look at the data and figure out exactly what is going on in the streets. Not what's happening in fields or border crossings, but in the neighborhoods and public spaces.

• Like 4

I can't believe a village of 102 is going to get 750 migrants shoved off on them. How is that suppose to work. I know if they did that here there would be no place for them to stay and wouldn't be enough law enforcement to keep the situation under control.

I have a feeling there is more people against this illegal immigration than some governments want to admit. Things aren't going like they thought and its getting out of hand. I hope this doesn't cause wide spread violence among Europeans.

• Like 6

I can't believe a village of 102 is going to get 750 migrants shoved off on them. How is that suppose to work. I know if they did that here there would be no place for them to stay and wouldn't be enough law enforcement to keep the situation under control.

I have a feeling there is more people against this illegal immigration than some governments want to admit. Things aren't going like they thought and its getting out of hand. I hope this doesn't cause wide spread violence among Europeans.

Merkel may find herself to be Germany's most hated person in time. Hungary's Orban has it right on at least one point. He said it would take shooting to stop the migration now. Imagine the news reporting when many begin to freeze to death next month.
  • Like 5

This has been my central theme since the beginning. I should pull up the article exposing paid pro-refugee sign holders...they are literally funding a media campaign to convince the world this is going well.

• Like 4

Uncomfortable questions need to be asked in light of all this. A lot of people like to believe that what is happening in Europe is exactly how the media is portraying it - but yet those stories are consistently betrayed by recent polls, trends and events. The only logical conclusion, IMO is that what is happening on the ground, what the residents are experiencing is much different than the narrow view that is shown. Yes, you can expect some opposition to refugees (in any country,) but when it swells to this extent so quickly, in several different places simultaneously, it's time to look at the data and figure out exactly what is going on in the streets. Not what's happening in fields or border crossings, but in the neighborhoods and public spaces.

Yes. Especially when there are predictions of 20 million muslims in Germany alone by 2020:

Germany's Muslim population is set to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million within the next five years, according to a demographic forecast by Bavarian lawmakers.

The German government expects to receive 1.5 million asylum seekers in 2015, and possibly even more in 2016. After factoring in family reunifications -- based on the assumption that individuals whose asylum applications are approved will subsequently bring an average of four additional family members to Germany -- that number will swell exponentially. This is in addition to the 5.8 million Muslims already living in Germany.

According to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl, Germany is now on track to have "20 million Muslims by 2020." The surge in Germany's Muslim population represents a demographic shift of epic proportions, one that will change the face of Germany forever, "but we are just standing by, watching it happen."

arrow3.gifRead more

• Like 3

and they are using a Celtic cross, lol which is originally a pre-christian symbol of the sun (sun wheel) and it also could mean the four cardinal points, how christian of them. (despite of the fact that Poland isn't part of the "Celtic church" which differs from others) Anyway that is what you would expect from ultras.... :passifier: edit: right extremists too stupid to take a ****

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

Merkel may find herself to be Germany's most hated person in time. Hungary's Orban has it right on at least one point. He said it would take shooting to stop the migration now. Imagine the news reporting when many begin to freeze to death next month.

We're having a very warm winter over here because of El Nino this year, not sure how it affects Europe though.

• Like 1

and they are using a Celtic cross, lol which is originally a pre-christian symbol of the sun (sun wheel) and it also could mean the four cardinal points, how christian of them. (despite of the fact that Poland isn't part of the "Celtic church" which differs from others) Anyway that is what you would expect from ultras.... :passifier: edit: right extremists too stupid to take a ****

So since you have nothing constructive to say or add here, you split hairs about one symbol on one banner? Does it matter if Poland isn't part of the Celtic Church? I hope what this represents is Christian sects in Europe are uniting under one banner to defend their ideology from one they perceive as threatening.

• Like 3

So since you have nothing constructive to say or add here, you split hairs about one symbol on one banner? Does it matter if Poland isn't part of the Celtic Church? I hope what this represents is Christian sects in Europe are uniting under one banner to defend their ideology from one they perceive as threatening.

lol nope not gonna happen loool, I am only defending Europe form right wing people , I dont care about their believes. :su :su :su

lol nope not gonna happen loool, I am only defending Europe form right wing people , I dont care about their believes. :su :su :su

Let me guess: whenever you hear "right", your mind instantly draws swastika and face with funny hairdo and mustaches? Well, lefties have helluva blood on their hands too :whistle:

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 3

You certainly come across as being very childish at times hellwyr.

This situation is a very serious one - and the proverbial bubble will no doubt burst very soon - as there is much human emotion involved - such as uncertainty - anger and fear of not knowing what the future is going to be or where ones country is going to end up.

It is a dire situation for communities and all involved - including the 'genuine refugees'...

For some reason tho - I have a feeling that you are going to enjoy it when this awful situation eventually implodes.

• Like 3

Dont forget the soviets didnt like foreign peoples

At some point noone liked the Polish. Remember when they joined the EU how the English hated them because the took their jobs?

It does not take much effort to hate.

Anyway, does anyone else has the feeling those two on the pic look familiar? From certain sites?

• Like 2

Here is another;

German Muslim: “Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab”

http://www.thegatewa...wear-the-hijab/

Yet the governments can't understand why people are so against letting them in their country. If they ever become half the population, or should I say when, you will be living under sharia law. Better nip it in the bud now while you can.
  • Like 1

Yet the governments can't understand why people are so against letting them in their country. If they ever become half the population, or should I say when, you will be living under sharia law. Better nip it in the bud now while you can.

Sweden is not the rest of the EU. Germany, Poland, Hungary, even parts of the UK and France have sizeable resistance movements and they're growing in numbers. Can you imagine a 50 ft. "Defend Christianity from Islam" banner being unfurled at an NFL game? There is so much resistance now it's spilling on to the surface. It's anyone's guess what will happen when those boats dock at what is arguably the most patriotic and armed nation in the world.

Here is another;

German Muslim: “Islam Is Coming and Your Daughters Will Wear the Hijab”

http://www.thegatewa...wear-the-hijab/

"Christians are coming and your daughters will repent and be saved"

Doesn't quite carry the same weight. :td:

• Like 2

O one guy says muslims come to take europe over, wow what a threat xd, some people wish to be the king of the world and it is still not happening, thus that doesnt mean anything

Nope not I am childish it is people who believe this muslim conspiracy nonsense.

Certainly will not enjoy it when rightextremism destroys Europe again, but I might enjoy whats afterwatrds if I am alive then.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 3

O one guy says muslims come to take europe over, wow what a threat xd, some people wish to be the king of the world and it is still not happening, thus that doesnt mean anything

Nope not I am childish it is people who believe this muslim conspiracy nonsense.

Certainly will not enjoy it when rightextremism destroys Europe again, but I might enjoy whats afterwatrds if I am alive then.

To be clear, I don't think there is a global Muslim conspiracy to take over the world. HOWEVER - I think that following the doctrine in the Koran, with limited knowledge outside of it, will inevitably lead the believer to conquer foreign lands. Not integrate peacefully, but conquer. Muhammad himself was a warlord - extrapolate from that what you will.

Edit to add--

While I'm on my soap-box, I want to say the trend of not criticizing Islam is dangerous and anti-libertarian. In fact, it could have serious ramifications if left unchecked. The Koran has arguably the most dangerous (fundamental) doctrine, and is completely opposed to modern feminism in nearly every regard. Yet it's extreme feminism that is most vocal about protecting it? These "champions of free speech" must be as disconnected from Islam as anti-guns nuts are from hunting. I challenge them to spend a few months in SA or Lebanon as a young woman and experience first hand the doctrine they seem hell-bent on fostering.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 4

To be clear, I don't think there is a global Muslim conspiracy to take over the world. HOWEVER - I think that following the doctrine in the Koran, with limited knowledge outside of it, will inevitably lead the believer to conquer foreign lands. Not integrate peacefully, but conquer. Muhammad himself was a warlord - extrapolate from that what you will.

Edit to add--

While I'm on my soap-box, I want to say the trend of not criticizing Islam is dangerous and anti-libertarian. In fact, it could have serious ramifications if left unchecked. The Koran has arguably the most dangerous (fundamental) doctrine, and is completely opposed to modern feminism in nearly every regard. Yet it's extreme feminism that is most vocal about protecting it? These "champions of free speech" must be as disconnected from Islam as anti-guns nuts are from hunting. I challenge them to spend a few months in SA or Lebanon as a young woman and experience first hand the doctrine they seem hell-bent on fostering.

it is a difference if you criticize Islam that's what I do all the time same goes for Christianity from my point of view both the same crap.. But I believe in the freedom to believe whatever one wants and judging and criminalizing people for their believes will only lead to one thing conflict and tensions and fulfilling prophecies :) And that is what most people do, all of a sudden they feel like equality is important like homosexual rights and women rights are important for them while they talk and behave differently and only use it against "islamization", very hypocritical. The next point is Christianity is nothing to be proud of and I principally have a problem with people who think Europe is christian and who think those values (whatever they are) need to be defended; values which most Europeans don`t share, they are no different than radical Muslims. The same side of the same coin. If you want to be proud of something then there is peace, equality, humanism and enlightenment. Also, as Muslims are a small percentage of the European population there is no real threat, while right extremists and right-wing people are a bigger part of the population and these people are prepared to do everything to "defend" their values, values, as mentioned before, which aren't shared by a lot of people.

• Like 1

it is a difference if you criticize Islam that's what I do all the time same goes for Christianity from my point of view both the same crap.. But I believe in the freedom to believe whatever one wants and judging and criminalizing people for their believes will only lead to one thing conflict and tensions and fulfilling prophecies :) And that is what most people do, all of a sudden they feel like equality is important like homosexual rights and women rights are important for them while they talk and behave differently and only use it against "islamization", very hypocritical. The next point is Christianity is nothing to be proud of and I principally have a problem with people who think Europe is christian and who think those values (whatever they are) need to be defended; values which most Europeans don`t share, they are no different than radical Muslims. The same side of the same coin. If you want to be proud of something then there is peace, equality, humanism and enlightenment. Also, as Muslims are a small percentage of the European population there is no real threat, while right extremists and right-wing people are a bigger part of the population and these people are prepared to do everything to "defend" their values, values, as mentioned before, which aren't shared by a lot of people.

Maybe there is a translation issue here...you and I seem to be missing the other's points.

I've been listening to some fascinating talks and debates by Sam Harris lately, as he addresses what he perceives to be the fundamental flaws in fundamental Islam and why it can be so dangerous to defend this religion against critiques. A lot of people call Sam a racist, a bigot, Islamiphobic, etc. but I find his views to be calculated and on point.

Anyways, I'll cut to the chase: he makes some compelling arguments about the nature of Islam when compared to other world religions. It's easy to say "Islam, Christianity, same s***" - they are both religions, but beyond that the similarities are minimal.

He argues that one only has to look at the founder's themselves to appreciate the contrast. Muhammad was a warlord and a pedophile (the counter-argument being that his wife was 11 and it was normal at the time,) who advocated sex slaves, torture, etc. compared to Jesus Christ who advocated loving your neighbor, forgiving your enemies, loving your spouse, etc. The differences between the two go on and on. It's easy to be apologetic for Muhammad, but when compared to Christ there is no excuse, IMO. Whether or not either of them existed is besides the point.

Sam also argues that Islam is possibly the greatest threat to free speech today. After the Charlie Hebdo incident, the world got quiet when it should have gotten louder. The idea there is one religion above all others that we cannot criticize is 100% anti-free speech. EVERY religion should be on the table to critique. The moment you decide it's off limits, the religion stops progressing because the external pressure isn't there. No one, myself included, has any qualms about cracking jokes on Jesus, Buddha, Krishna...whoever. Why not Muhammad? Real Islamophobia is not talking about Islam. See my footnote above about the extreme left fostering this nonesense.

I'm sure this discussion could go on forever so I'll leave with a question:

Is there anything ISIS is doing today that Muhammad himself wouldn't have done?

Maybe there is a translation issue here...you and I seem to be missing the other's points.

I've been listening to some fascinating talks and debates by Sam Harris lately, as he addresses what he perceives to be the fundamental flaws in fundamental Islam and why it can be so dangerous to defend this religion against critiques. A lot of people call Sam a racist, a bigot, Islamiphobic, etc. but I find his views to be calculated and on point.

Anyways, I'll cut to the chase: he makes some compelling arguments about the nature of Islam when compared to other world religions. It's easy to say "Islam, Christianity, same s***" - they are both religions, but beyond that the similarities are minimal.

He argues that one only has to look at the founder's themselves to appreciate the contrast. Muhammad was a warlord and a pedophile (the counter-argument being that his wife was 11 and it was normal at the time,) who advocated sex slaves, torture, etc. compared to Jesus Christ who advocated loving your neighbor, forgiving your enemies, loving your spouse, etc. The differences between the two go on and on. It's easy to be apologetic for Muhammad, but when compared to Christ there is no excuse, IMO. Whether or not either of them existed is besides the point.

Sam also argues that Islam is possibly the greatest threat to free speech today. After the Charlie Hebdo incident, the world got quiet when it should have gotten louder. The idea there is one religion above all others that we cannot criticize is 100% anti-free speech. EVERY religion should be on the table to critique. The moment you decide it's off limits, the religion stops progressing because the external pressure isn't there. No one, myself included, has any qualms about cracking jokes on Jesus, Buddha, Krishna...whoever. Why not Muhammad? Real Islamophobia is not talking about Islam. See my footnote above about the extreme left fostering this nonesense.

I'm sure this discussion could go on forever so I'll leave with a question:

Is there anything ISIS is doing today that Muhammad himself wouldn't have done?

Muhammad wanted to be accepted by Jews and Christianity after he was rejected he took the bible and added himself. Jesus is also in the Koran and the messiah there btw. Anyway Jesus is a psychopath who was ready to die for his "revolution" (in fact for his religion same mindset as suicide bombers) and was a religious fanatic who wanted that his religions stands above all others. He gladly got himself killed to make a point; to underline the importance of submission and powerlessness, there is nothing admirable about that person and the deeper meaning behind it. In the bible there are countless genocides, the new testament is also full of crap about women who need to dress up rants about heathens and other crappy borderline stories.. I don't see in which way Christianity is supposed to be better. Mohammad fits in perfectly there, at his time he learned from the best (Christians) how it is done.

There are quite a few Christians, Hindus, Buddhists..etc who would feel offended if you made jokes about their deities.

Edited by hellwyr