Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU Migrant Crisis Updates

Dark_Grey

• Like 3

Yes reinstated it, They'll send the migrants back to the first safe European Country, but they are excluding Greece, So those countries back down the chain will be getting migrants with little notes on them saying return to sender. - those countries back down the line, Austria - Slovenia - Croatia - Hungary - just to name four. going to be very interesting especially as the number of migrants is not decreasing in fact numbers arriving in Greece is increasing. Sweden also putting border checks in place as well, thats the two countries who are taking the most migrants. the doors are slowly shutting and hundreds of thousands of migrants are going to be stranded in countries, Safe countries, but countries they dont want to be in. interesting times ahead. full steam ahead boatswain.

Look forward to more of this. stick with it.

That's crazy. Maybe the military should be used on them like they would ISIS.

Well Germany had a wonderful New Year's celebration.

Berlin (AFP) - The German government Tuesday condemned dozens of apparently coordinated sexual assaults against women on New Year's Eve in the western city of Cologne blamed on Arab men but warned against anti-migrant scapegoating.

link

• Like 2

Yesterday, the requirement that all people who go by train from Denmark to Sweden have to show an id card at the train station at Copenhagen airport started. Fences have been set up to prevent people from going around the checkpoint. This also means that there are fewer trains, that it takes longer time to go by train between Denmark and Sweden, and that you can no longer go by train directly between Sweden and Copenhagen central station, you have to switch trains at Copenhagen airport.

Politicians in Skåne (the southern-most province in Sweden) and in Denmark have spent a lot of job during many years to make the Öresund region one integrated region where the country border shouldn't be an obstacle. The goverment in Stockholm has now destroyed that. People who are commuting between Sweden and Denmark every day have to go through a lot of extra trouble. People in Skåne are very upset at the government, meaning that if the border was at Stockholm they would never have done this but politicians in Stockholm don't care about regions far away from Stockholm.

The new checks are getting pretty absurd consequences. Yesterday, one Swedish man in Denmark was not allowed to travel home to Sweden again since he didn't have an id card. Danish police directed him towards the Swedish embassy or consulate in Copenhagen. At the start of the day yesterday, there were also id cards issued by certain authorities that were not accepted so there were quite a number of Swedes who were not allowed to go home to Sweden again. That changed later on during the day though.

This new id card requirement is sad I think. When I was a child in the 70s/80s, you could travel without a passport between Sweden and Denmark. The Schengen agreement didn't exist then but there was an agreement between the Nordic countries that you didn't need passport between the Nordic countries.

Edited by fred_mc
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Maddened local leader sends bus full of refugees to Merkel

A local politician in Bavaria is following through on a threat he made to Angela Merkel in October - by sending a bus full of refugees on a 550km journey to her office in Berlin.

During an angry phone call with the German Chancellor in the autumn Bavarian politician Peter Dreier exclaimed "We're not going to manage this", referring to the large number of refugees he was expected to give shelter in his district.

With these words the Bavarian politician was knowingly inverting Merkel's famous words from the summer when she said "we'll manage this."

But this wasn't the only challenge he laid down before Germany"s top politician, Die Welt reports.

He also told her that, if he had to take in more refugees than he had been promised, Merkel would have to deal with the consequences.

"If Germany takes in a million refugees, that means my district will take in a share of 1,800. I'll take them. But any more I'll send by bus to your office in Berlin," Dreier warned.

Now he is making good on that pledge.

arrow3.gifRead more

Why to her office? I'd say her home would be more suitable for refugees to live in...

• Like 3

Let's get our girls demure in headscarf and ancles covered, then we can argue in the same level.

EU will FALL amid terror and migrant strain - and it's starting in Germany, admits EU head

THE European Union faces being destroyed under the growing threat of terrorism, which has sparked the influx of migrants into Europe, the European Parliament's President has warned.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/634693/EU-threat-terrorism-Islamic-State-migrant-crisis-Germany-Angela-Merkel

• Like 2

THE European Union faces being destroyed under the growing threat of terrorism.

I'd disagree with that statement made in the article that the EU faces being destroyed under the threat of growing terrorism. The EU will be destroyed by its own internal policies, failed policies - as we have seen - from the failed attempt to wrestle the Russian Bear with expansionism into Ukraine, and the utter shambles that has been the EU immigration policy. add to this fact all the other failed policies the EU is destroying itself, and i for one cannot wait for the whole rotten edifice to collapse, and confined to the dustbin of History.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3

I'd disagree with that statement made in the article that the EU faces being destroyed under the threat of growing terrorism. The EU will be destroyed by its own internal policies, failed policies - as we have seen - from the failed attempt to wrestle the Russian Bear with expansionism into Ukraine, and the utter shambles that has been the EU immigration policy. add to this fact all the other failed policies the EU is destroying itself, and i for one cannot wait for the whole rotten edifice to collapse, and confined to the dustbin of History.

I disagree with it too. I don't think the globalist oligarchs will let the EU fail. Their vision is for a North American Union, a South American Union, an African Union, a Trans-Pacific Union, etc. etc.

The EU may go through some tough times, but I don't see them failing.

• Like 1

This becomes a more and more absurd and bizarre situation.

On the street and at work I hear talk that I (due to political correctness) cannot repeat here. It has mostly to do with politicians, media-people and 'elite-brains' who have some kind of mental disorder... and that the 'Merkel-trail' is still open and there are coming up to 5000 refugees (and others) daily. Latterly most of them from North-Africa.

In the neighbourhood one guy is guessing when we will see the first armed pick-up trucks with black flags driving up and down the Autobahn.

Meanwhile in talk-shows they came to the conclusion that it seems that there are indeed a few cultural differences...

• Like 3

This becomes a more and more absurd and bizarre situation.

On the street and at work I hear talk that I (due to political correctness) cannot repeat here. It has mostly to do with politicians, media-people and 'elite-brains' who have some kind of mental disorder... and that the 'Merkel-trail' is still open and there are coming up to 5000 refugees (and others) daily. Latterly most of them from North-Africa.

In the neighbourhood one guy is guessing when we will see the first armed pick-up trucks with black flags driving up and down the Autobahn.

Meanwhile in talk-shows they came to the conclusion that it seems that there are indeed a few cultural differences...

The question being asked then is - How long before your living in a Black forest ghetto, and there ain't going to be cherries on top.

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 3

Lefties doing everything to be thrown away in the next elections:

BERLIN (AP) — Germany's finance minister on Saturday floated the idea of a European tax on gasoline to help finance the continent's efforts to manage the migrant crisis.

The European Union has struggled to find common ground amid the influx of people seeking safety and a better life. Germany and Sweden have allowed in large numbers of refugees, while many other countries are reluctant to share the burden.

"If the funds in national budgets and the European budget aren't enough, then let's agree, for example, to raise a levy on every liter of gasoline at a certain level," German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble told the daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung.

"Why not agree this at the European level if the task is so urgent?" Schaeuble asked. "We must secure the Schengen (border-free travel zone) external border now. Solving these problems must not fail because of limited funds."

arrow3.gifRead more

(bolding mine)

New proposed taxes aside... And they decided to start securing external borders just now, when it had to be done from the beginning?!

• Like 2

The question being asked then is - How long before your living in a Black forest ghetto, and there ain't going to be cherries on top.

This could happen, Steve. In this times anything can happen...

My guess is that in this town are currently about 70% Germans and the other 30% are mainly Turks, Poles, Italians and from former Yugoslavia. A few others as well (some Brits are also here), and some tourists.

It is the normal multicultural reality and it is OK how it is. Only Germans in town is a rather horrible imagination...

A few Syrians wouldn't make any difference.

But it's the masses that concern everyone. These huge masses of people and the officials have lost control from the beginning. This is mad and I don't believe for one second that this is done for humanitarian reasons. There are other, darker reasons behind this but I don't want to speculate on this now.

• Like 1

On the local news: Iraqi muslim family is suing Migration Department (Lithuania) for being given protection status (implies 2 years of staying, instead of 5 if granted refugee status). If situation in Iraq will stabilize, they will have to return home. I wonder, how many more there are amongst refugees, who don't want to go back to muslim paradise (ME)?

Edit to add: link

Edit II: Two Lithuanian journalists visited refugee center in Munich, and one refugee from Somali gave interview. Guess what answer was to the question what work he would like to do? "I like hiking in the mountains, but to work - no. I want to live in Germany." (link; sorry, this time in Lithuanian only)

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 2

Bit more about what kind of crowd headed to Europe:

captions in Russian, but visualization alone quite telling: from throwing rocks at train, grabbing woman holding baby and throwing on the rails, wasting given food and water, and more...

• Like 3

On the local news: Iraqi muslim family is suing Migration Department (Lithuania) for being given protection status (implies 2 years of staying, instead of 5 if granted refugee status). If situation in Iraq will stabilize, they will have to return home. I wonder, how many more there are amongst refugees, who don't want to go back to muslim paradise (ME)?

Edit to add: link

Edit II: Two Lithuanian journalists visited refugee center in Munich, and one refugee from Somali gave interview. Guess what answer was to the question what work he would like to do? "I like hiking in the mountains, but to work - no. I want to live in Germany." (link; sorry, this time in Lithuanian only)

People like that should be kicked out pronto and I have a feeling there is a lot of them that just want money and not to be part of European society. Maybe this is one reason there is so much poverty in Somalia. Good things don't come to a country unless the population works for it.
  • Like 2

There is all this talk about integration - but if the muslim refugees and migrants don't want to integrate and won't integrate what then.?

They might partially adapt (for now) - but integrate...?

What's happening is colonization not integration -

• Like 4

I have a feeling when there is enough of them they will be telling Europeans to integrate to their ways, Sharia law.

• Like 4

I have a feeling when there is enough of them they will be telling Europeans to integrate to their ways, Sharia law.

Not impossible...

Here's all telling graph

Turkey121007Graph1.gif

(source, bit old, nevertheless)

• Like 4

that appears to be what is the plan is and has been stated quite openly by some of them - it could be just a matter of time and our pathetic politicians aren't willing to do a thing about it --- during the last General Election in the UK - Cameron addressed a gathering of Muslims and yes he was looking for votes, but he said to them - the first Muslim Prime Minister of Britain could be in this room now ----- he was quite happy to say that and it was on the telly -- - :/

• Like 6

Maher is a liberal for the most part and he is even saying Muslim in western societies won't work. How any politician thinks it can is beyond me.

Bill Maher: ‘Fantasy’ to think Muslim refugees will ‘fit in’ in Western countries

I consider Bill Maher as one of the greatest thinkers of our time. Too bad that I can't see his show here...

• Like 3

I consider Bill Maher as one of the greatest thinkers of our time. Too bad that I can't see his show here...

I found some short clips on Youtube even part of the show where he said this.

that appears to be what is the plan is and has been stated quite openly by some of them - it could be just a matter of time and our pathetic politicians aren't willing to do a thing about it --- during the last General Election in the UK - Cameron addressed a gathering of Muslims and yes he was looking for votes, but he said to them - the first Muslim Prime Minister of Britain could be in this room now ----- he was quite happy to say that and it was on the telly -- - :/

Its pathetic and if you say anything your labeled a bigot, couldn't possibly have legitimate concerns
  • Like 3