Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU Migrant Crisis Updates

Dark_Grey

Not impossible...

Here's all telling graph

Turkey121007Graph1.gif

(source, bit old, nevertheless)

And they could very well be the majority in Europe in 20 years.
  • Like 3

Its pathetic and if you say anything your labeled a bigot, couldn't possibly have legitimate concerns

exactly ----

and this quite deliberate tactic of trying to shame people with name-calling - trying to suppress what people genuinely feel and fears they have for the future of their country and culture - is just building up more anger and frustration..

Netherlands: Violence erupts at mass anti-immigration demo over refugee centre

• Like 2

No-one should be surprised at all these Anti-immigration protests across Europe, because at no point was the people consulted and to make matters worse it was foisted upon them by a foreign institution and country, namely the EU and Germany. - I said on these forums when Frau Merkel threw open the doors, knowing full well of the consequences i said if Germany wants them then Germany can have them. But as times rolled on Germany and the EU wants to share all these consequences EU wide. - Its no wonder people are protesting, and this is just the start of it, with 4,000 migrants still arriving every day this situation is only going to deteriorate further. - Wait for the summer months notorious known as the protesting/civil unrest season. grab a chair and watch as Rome the EU Burns.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"Syrian refugees" are leaving Poland: of 160 remain only 35 (link in Polish). :w00t:

Refugees, my ***... Majority are simply freeloaders, economic migrants, nothing more... I hope those 125 who left will be apprehended and sent home (wherever that s#!+hole is).

here we go again....

Shocking footage claims to show a group of migrant men 'attacking two pensioners who stood up for a woman they were harassing on the Munich subway'

Video is said to have been recorded in the middle of the day on busy Metro

Filmed moments after German woman spurned asylum seeker's advances

Claims to catch the moment 'Arab' men grapple with elderly commuters

One bald man can be seen held by the arms while another grabbed by neck

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426947/Shocking-footage-claims-group-migrant-men-attacking-two-pensioners-stood-woman-harassing-Munich-subway.html#ixzz3yxrL8VOa

• Like 2

here we go again....

First world meets third world. Well, not really third world as most of the migrants are upper-middle class. But there are plenty of Sudanese and other North Africans thrown in the mix just to keep us guessing

• Like 2

that appears to be what is the plan is and has been stated quite openly by some of them - it could be just a matter of time and our pathetic politicians aren't willing to do a thing about it --- during the last General Election in the UK - Cameron addressed a gathering of Muslims and yes he was looking for votes, but he said to them - the first Muslim Prime Minister of Britain could be in this room now ----- he was quite happy to say that and it was on the telly -- - :/

Reminds me of the old Bob Monkhouse joke. 'They all laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well they're not laughing now.'

'They all laughed when I said a Muslim wanted to be P.M. Well they're not laughing now.'

• Like 2

The German government is set to spend €600 million euros housing migrants in upmarket Berlin hotels at a cost of €18,000 per “refugee,” while the city’s 10,000 homeless population will remain on the streets.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/german-govt-to-spend-e600-million-housing-migrants-in-berlin-hotels.html

• Like 2

Rape defense instruction video from Finland. I wish Galactus was real and would just come and feed on this planet with one big bite.

Idiots.

• Like 1

here we go again....

It is the Daily Mail so it can't be true.

• The Arab men clearly are not men as stated in the article but Arab women minus the Hijab.
  • They are not a a group of men but clearly a family fleeing fighting in Syria.
  • The elderly people who intervened and allegedly assaulted were in fact fascists in disguise.
  • The lady who was allegedly groped was a in on a newspaper plot.

Please read the popular press and see that all refugees are families fleeing Syria and this kind of thing never happens.

Edited by skookum
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

HOLY CRAP ARE YOU JOKING????????????

I think he is being sarcastic.

If this is true there will be another major terrorist attack. I feel for my friends across the pond.

5,000 ISIS jihadists at large in the EU: Europol boss warns huge numbers of terrorists have slipped back into European capitals after being trained in Iraq and Syria

If they don't look like kids don't consider them children unless they can prove otherwise which I doubt considering how easy it is to get fake papers where they are coming from.

'Child' asylum seeker caught out by his teeth: Afghan who claimed to be just 12 is revealed to be in his TWENTIES after assaulting his British foster father

• Like 2

Further befuddling the muddle helps no one and least of all ... anything ~

Hansje_Brinker_2_in_madurodam.jpg

~edit : image fix

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

Sent to me by a mate who follows a Twitter account which is keeping track of events:

• Like 1

Keeping track of which events? All events were the suspects were not German looking? Also, it mixes Austrian and German "events" together. And if you'd only speak German. Quite a lot of these articles do not fit to the lurid titles given (presumably by the one collecting these?), and have sometimes no correlation whatsoever to refugees. What is going on here, stevewinn?

Edited by FLOMBIE

Keeping track of which events? All events were the suspects were not German looking? Also, it mixes Austrian and German "events" together. And if you'd only speak German. Quite a lot of these articles do not fit to the lurid titles given (presumably by the one collecting these?), and have sometimes no correlation whatsoever to refugees. What is going on here, stevewinn?

Everyone can follow the link, translate it, and make up their minds. that's why i never commented my own thoughts. and will not be doing so. sometimes things speak for themselves.

• Like 1

Everyone can follow the link, translate it, and make up their minds. that's why i never commented my own thoughts. and will not be doing so. sometimes things speak for themselves.

The online translations suck, and are usually not very accurate. Would you mind sharing the twitter link?

Also, what kind of events are we talking about here? And what is the significance concerning the migrant crisis? Things speak for themselves, you. Come on, give me something. What are you referring to? This list has no real purpose besides pointing out that crimes were committed by non Germans. That's not exactly news. Only a handful of those cases talk about actual asylum seekers. Given how many we took in, that's not too bad, ay? Crime is crime. Punish the perpetrator. But I don't get this collectivist hate.

Have you read them all?

Edited by FLOMBIE

should i post in arabic of events that go on in the world ? i dont understand german and all are in german language ???

i thought the rules of the site is to post english articles ..how can i even know if it is true ? or research ?

• Like 1