Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EU Migrant Crisis Updates

Dark_Grey

2. Post content In the interests of keeping the forum as safe and family-friendly as possible please remember the following:

• 2a. Offensive content: Do not post or link to content that is excessively violent, sexually explicit, depicts images of death, gore, pertains to graphic cases of violent or sexual crimes committed against children or that is of an otherwise offensive nature.
  • 2b. Illegal material: Do not post or link to material that is violative of any law or that describes or advocates illegal activities such as taking, growing, buying or selling drugs; the sale or promotion of weapons, hacking, trespassing, downloading pirated software, movies or music, participation in criminal offences or plans to enact criminal acts.
  • 2c. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages. ( See our Sourcing FAQ )
  • 2d. Accuracy: Do not post material that is knowingly or intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading.
  • 2e. Garbage posting: Do not deliberately post nonsense either for personal amusement or to wind up other members, keep your posts sensible.
  • 2f. Private content: Do not post the content of private correspondances or the personal contact details of other members.
  • 2g. Language: As this is an English speaking site we ask that our members post only in English

LOCAL 18.2.2016 (Updated 15:05) Siegfried Grosskopf traded accusations of rape Somalia 22 years to answer Landgericht Somalia A 22-year-old to answer charges of rape Landgericht Ravensburg. Somalia A 22-year-old to answer charges of rape Landgericht Ravensburg. Roland Rasemann Isny SZ 22-year-old man, fled Somalia last year in Germany, the first camera in Ravensburg Circuit Court until Wednesday to respond to allegations of rape. He said a young woman who was previously a bar, September Isny ​​parks raped and then they tried to steal her handbag. Viewers had heard the woman's screams and called the police. "It was a mild autumn and winter nights," said a police officer Leutkirch state, has been found curled up in the meadow as a colleague, and mix with a slight collision is women. A passerby happened in the meanwhile they were looked after and saw the offender still fleeing. One woman told the officer that they have been raped, after which an ambulance anforderten. If the trial snatch her bag, which had been able to keep firmly with both hands holding the bag. The trial is scheduled for four days. for the alleged crime, the defendant refused to comment Wednesday. However, information was provided about him. Numerous brothers, grew up in a small town in Somalia. His father, an employee of the government with the police, when he died in 2006, lived with his grandparents. In general, he went to school for three years.

Steve does this make sense to you ?????????

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 2

should i post in arabic of events that go on in the world ? i dont understand german and all are in german language ???

i thought the rules of the site is to post english articles ..how can i even know if it is true ? or research ?

Most of the articles have nothing to do with the migrant crisis or refugees.

i am assuming it is fake because i dont understand it ........

No, they are all legit articles or police reports. It's just that google translate is not very accurate.

• Like 1

Most of the articles have nothing to do with the migrant crisis or refugees.

No, they are all legit articles or police reports. It's just that google translate is not very accurate.

yes i figured but its unfair what steve did ... some things i have translated sound rather comical than serious ... and i am sure they are not funny ...

i dont understand it

yes i figured but its unfair what steve did ... some things i have translated sound rather comical than serious ... and i am sure they are not funny ...

i dont understand it

Of course it's unfair what steve did. That was his intention, and is also the reason why he dodged my question.

They are all crimes, more or less bad, committed by people who probably do not hold a German citizenship, or are of foreign descent. That is the only similarity.

• Like 2

Sweden struggles further under Merkels open invite.

http://www.dailymail...gement-get.html

Yes they do.

It's sounds like a luxury cruise, but, it's actually kind of a hell hole parked off shore in the bay.

ETA: It kinda reminds of an artificial leper colony.

Edited by Likely Guy

Yes they do.

It's sounds like a luxury cruise, but, it's actually kind of a hell hole parked off shore in the bay.

ETA: It kinda reminds of an artificial leper colony.

A luxury liner is a hell hole?

Sweden has literally run out of options. It is attempting to close its borders as the shear numbers heading their way has already surpassed saturation point. Sweden has the most generous welfare state in Europe. So you have to ask are these desperate people fleeing a war torn country looking for safety or economic migrants crossing the whole of Europe to get to the country which will give them the biggest pay out?

• Like 2

Reported on BBC NEWS. one Migrant a minute is now arriving in Europe, 100,000 in January alone, setting a new record and this is during the winter months, imagine when the weather improves.

'Huge rise' in migrants arriving in EU by boat

24 February 2016 Last updated at 00:37 GMT

More than 100,000 migrants and refugees have already come to Europe by sea since the start of the year more than ten times the number for January and February last year. Most of them came ashore on the Greek islands.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35645030

• Like 1

When the weather improves i am on my way too

You are most welcome YA AMAR!

But please take a plane and don't risk your life on those nutshells.

You are most welcome YA AMAR!

But please take a plane and don't risk your life on those nutshells.

hhhhhhhh thank you ... booked a flight, lets hope they dont blow it to bits ... if it rains a strange substance ... dont worry its just me hhhhhhh ( i shouldnt be joking lol )

if you are from Black Forest ...it's a great place i love it ... i will be in the area where Vettel is from .... i'll be there in march for two weeks hope the weather is okay too :w00t:

• Like 1

I see that the French courts are to rule on the part closure / demolish the "Jungle" camp in Caalis, with over 6,000 Unknowns living their and the likelihood of the camp being demolished, the Belgium Government as ordered the Police to carry out border checks on their border with France. Obviously, not keen on the unknowns turning up in Belgium.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160225-france-slams-belgium-border-checks-migrants

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35639858

in related NEWS, The Hungarian Government is to hold a referendum on Migrant quotas from the EU. referendum aimed at stopping Brussels and Berlin forcing it to take in refugees under any EU quota schemes. The hardline prime minister, Viktor Orbán, called the plebiscite – and is certain to win it – in a pre-emptive strike against the European commission and the German chancellor, Angela Merkel, who are pushing for a permanent EU refugee quota system. The proposals will be fought over at two EU summits within three weeks.

Also in the NEWS, Remember when the EU blamed Greece for the Migrant Crisis. going as far as to threaten Greece. Well the Greek PM today recalled its ambassador from Austria amid EU rifts.

• Like 2

Not exactly on subject, but EU should follow steps of Brits: Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and DEPORTED under new drive to broaden 'anti-terror' powers. You do the crime, say goodbye to your citizenship. You do the crime, you go home, no matter what $#!+hole that home is...

I'd be very surprised indeed if they are deported. We have to go through all the rigmarole of the The Human Rights Laws / European Courts etc.. which will prevent them being deported. He's already appealed on the grounds of Human Rights.

When the weather improves i am on my way too lol you should translate your previous posts STEVE !!!

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 1

I'd be very surprised indeed if they are deported. We have to go through all the rigmarole of the The Human Rights Laws / European Courts etc.. which will prevent them being deported. He's already appealed on the grounds of Human Rights.

Biowaste aren't humans, so Human Rights shouldn't be applied.
  • Like 1

Schengen will ‘break down’ in 10 days if no solution to migrant crisis found – EU commissioner

There are only ten days left for European Union officials to significantly reduce the flow of migrants and asylum-seekers into the EU from Turkey, or the Schengen system is at risk of total collapse, according to the EU’s migration commissioner.

“In the next 10 days, we need tangible and clear results on the ground. Otherwise there is a risk that the whole system will completely break down,” Dimitris Avramopoulos, EU Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship, told the media on Thursday.

https://www.rt.com/news/333649-schengen-break-down-commissioner/

...I looked over some of these police-reports and of course it causes concern.

This is quite a big country and crimes happen all the time and also at this very moment...

I do not want to play down anything but in the UK, France, Spain, Italy it is about the same or isn't it?

"This may be because they have moved to a different country, GONE UNDERGROUND or registered several times."

This is really scandalous! It is a major fault of all politicians and authorities in charge and they should be replaced immediately!

I am afraid we will soon hear of those who have 'GONE UNDERGROUND'.

• Like 1

You won't hear rom those who've gone underground for a while.

Not until everything has settled, not until everyone has accepted the new status quo. Not until people don't expect it.

• Like 2

Russia and Syria are deliberately using migration as an aggressive strategy towards Europe, the senior Nato commander in Europe has said.

US Gen Philip Breedlove said they were "weaponising" migration to destabilise and undermine the continent.

I don't know how he figured that out ---

If the West, Turkey and Saudi Arabia etc hadn't interfered in Syria by arming and supporting insurgents and terrorist groups there wouldn't be a migrant crisis and it would have all been sorted out years ago -

and if Merkel hadn't unilaterally declared an open invitation that any Syrian who could get to Germany would get German citizenship and therefore European citizenship - there wouldn't be a migrant crisis -- not one of this magnitude anyway -

Breedlove seems to be breeding hate and telling fibs IMO ---

• Like 1