Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mafdet Lynx found

cladking

Que?

They found that the pyramids contain more rubble fill than previously supposed.

• Like 2

Que?

It's been so quiet on the pyramid front today you can hear an angel fall off the

head of a pin.

The pyramid builders said they build the pyramid right on top of the second Sphinx

and that they inscribed the Book of Thot on the walls that surround it. The CT says

the entrance is on the east side but the exact location isn't clear. There's a second

entrance probably on the north side about 30' from the NE corner. There may be a

3rd just outside the walls Hawass built but I'd rather not be specific at this time.

The Mafdet Lynx is not of great interest but the Book of Thot is the ancient equiva-

lent of the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics. It differs from the handbook in that

it is principally metaphysical in nature rather than referential. It will lead to our coming

to understand ancient science and history within this century. It will be revolutionary.

• Like 1

More fill means less big blocks to drag up an inclined plane...

• Like 1

Interesting. I look forward to seeing more articles on what these heat anomalies are from.

Rubble? Ben Carson says it's filled with grain...and he's a doctor.

• Like 1

I wonder if they could slide some of those blocks out without having the whole thing start to come down.

Might be a good candidate for a long fiber optic cable.

Rubble? Ben Carson says it's filled with grain...and he's a doctor.

I'd believe him if he said my head were filled with oatmeal.

I wonder if they could slide some of those blocks out without having the whole thing start to come down.

Might be a good candidate for a long fiber optic cable.

I think I might see a locking pin. I'm guessing there's a wooden cigar shaped peg

through the green stone to the upper left. Remove the rubble and cut off the wood

as it slides out and maybe you can just push the door open. The heat to the right

may be the pivot on which the counterweight sits. I wonder if there's even a seam

between the two hot stones.

If Hollywood has taught me anything, it is that there is some awkwardly large, yet absurdly lightweight, extravagant gold doodah that needs to be inserted into a slot and turned, leading to a series of tumblers and gears that still work after centuries of dis-use, which culminate in a magnificently huge and previously unnoticed door suddenly opening dramatically. Also, the time of day and position of the sun may be involved.

• Like 3

I think I might see a locking pin. I'm guessing there's a wooden cigar shaped peg

through the green stone to the upper left. Remove the rubble and cut off the wood

as it slides out and maybe you can just push the door open. The heat to the right

may be the pivot on which the counterweight sits. I wonder if there's even a seam

between the two hot stones.

I doubt wood would have lasted so long exposed to sandstorms and the occasional wetness. They more likely would use something longer lasting. Maybe bronze?

If Hollywood has taught me anything, it is that there is some awkwardly large, yet absurdly lightweight, extravagant gold doodah that needs to be inserted into a slot and turned, leading to a series of tumblers and gears that still work after centuries of dis-use, which culminate in a magnificently huge and previously unnoticed door suddenly opening dramatically. Also, the time of day and position of the sun may be involved.

“Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, and the setting sun with the last light of Durin’s Day will shine upon the key-hole.”

- Tolkien - The Hobbit

Or perhaps a large extra terrestrial crystal skull??

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

I doubt wood would have lasted so long exposed to sandstorms and the occasional wetness. They more likely would use something longer lasting. Maybe bronze?

Bronze was reserved for chisels and drill bits. I would venture a granite plug left over from using a core drill.

The pyramid builders said they build the pyramid right on top of the second Sphinx

Only in your interpretation. The pyramid builders said nothing of the sort.

and that they inscribed the Book of Thot on the walls that surround it.

Only in your interpretation. During the ptolemaic period, it was said to hide in "Neferkaptah's tomb."

The pyramids are in no way the tomb of Neferkaptah.

• Like 1

I'm more interested to know what would cause that temperature difference only on a couple of stones. If it was only residual heat from the sun, and assuming the whole structure consisted of the same type of stone, we should expect the whole thing to be red, not just a pair of stones.

• Like 1

Metal would be hot.

It could be just a slot where a wooden locking peg once existed but there's no reason

a wooden peg couldn't have survived even the last 800 years without the cladding intact.

• Like 1

Only in your interpretation. The pyramid builders said nothing of the sort.

Only in your interpretation. During the ptolemaic period, it was said to hide in "Neferkaptah's tomb."

The pyramids are in no way the tomb of Neferkaptah.

It's still my contention that I'm not "interpreting" the PT in any way; I'm merely reading

what it says in plain English. Of course the nature of the ancient language, if I'm right,

didn't really allow any statements as we know them. Meaning was merely implied and

it was only implied through context. But the meaning implied by "the Mafdet Lynx" lives

in the "House of Life" is really quite unmistakable once you understand the language. It

says that the second Sphinx is still distinct from the pyramid in which it exists. Being dis-

tinct says that it has walls around it and other lines suggest that this is the Chamber of

Darkness where seshat has inscribed the Book of Thot.

Obviously I could be wrong but I wager this entrance is almost exactly where my theory

predicts it to be.

More importantly, perhaps, is that if they do the rest of the infrared scanning and other tests

that should be done other parts of my theory will be bourne out.

I'm more interested to know what would cause that temperature difference only on a couple of stones. If it was only residual heat from the sun, and assuming the whole structure consisted of the same type of stone, we should expect the whole thing to be red, not just a pair of stones.

The temperature difference is so extreme it's a wonder no one ever observed it before.

It just shows the way people think is based oin expectations and we are all really poor observers.

• Like 1

Why would someone suppose that there is a passage back there if the rock appears to be warmer?

Rocks in general are poor conductors of heat. That is why they appear to be warm in sunlight. A similar colored piece of metal feels cooler because it conducts the heat away from the surface. A cast iron stove heats faster and cools faster. A stone stove heats slower and cools slower.

The scale appears to show that the 2 red blocks are about 2 degrees warmer than the nearby green blocks. It looks to me that the hot areas are also the more recessed areas. These are areas that are more protected from heat loss by convection. Notice the upward angled purple/violet zone to t he right of the red. This is a block with an upward face that is more prone to heat loss due to convection.

Some of the areas also appear to be darker in color. Darker rocks are better absorbers and radiators of heat. One of the ideas in the article is "different building materials used." A patina would cause the effects seen.

Towards the end it states, "ideas on what could be behind the anomalies." If the material were all of the same temperature then I would call that an anomaly. The fact that there are differences seems to me to be the norm. I'd like to see what the equipment shows on the walls of the quarry.

• Like 3

The temperature difference is so extreme it's a wonder no one ever observed it before.

It just shows the way people think is based oin expectations and we are all really poor observers.

Look at the scale. The temperature differences are small.