Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Seven' dead babies found in German home

Still Waters

German police said Friday they had found the bodies of "probably seven" babies in an apartment in the southern state of Bavaria after being alerted by a local resident.

"Officers found several bodies of infants. The police and prosecutor... believe that there are probably seven dead," police said in a statement.

Police are looking for a 45-year-old woman who previously lived in the apartment in the small town of Wallenfels.

https://uk.news.yaho...28.html#gzNa1I6

Some people should be fixed where they can't have kids. They don't deserve them. I swear how many times do you have to get pregnant before you realize you need to do something different.

• Like 1

Some people should be fixed where they can't have kids. They don't deserve them. I swear how many times do you have to get pregnant before you realize you need to do something different.

I suppose that in their minds it is their body so they can do as they please; after all it is their "right". Sad and tragic and no one suspected anything?