Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Paris Attacks Stealing Spotlight"

Rawbone

Says the Missouri Protesters and Black Lives Matter groups. The university has put out a disclaimer, and tried to distance itself from these words, and posts from some of the student body. Odd how, in this case, the University and its administration is not culpable for the behavior of a few students.

click here to read article

This reminds me of the recent news in which a white actor was cast to portray MLK in a play written by a black woman. The playwright expressed outrage at the casting of a white man to portray an icon of the Equal Rights (Civil Liberties) Movement, which I though was the quintessential example of irony showing how totally she - and these others "Black Rights Activists" - are missing the point MLK gave his life to make.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

Things like this story makes me wonder if there is more to it then it being just a bunch of spoiled cry babies. I mean they must know comments like how they are mad cause Paris is stealing their thunder is just gonna p*** off everyone. Even people who support them. Looks to me like they are intentionally trying to be divided as possible. Between things like this, and the intentional segregation, I don't know seems fishy to me. I mean why ask white folks to leave a public gathering, when those white folks are just as bat **** crazy about all this as they are. Or maybe they really are just that dumb.

Makes me wonder if it will effect Bernie's campaign. Hope not.

Uhh..... Lets see... One hundred plus killed in terror attacks, or rednecks yelling the N-word while driving by at 40 mph. Which is the more immediate issue?

How selfish can these people be??

There is still no proof that the N Word was shouted by any white people.

I hear the N-Word shouted from cars all the time. It's when people drive around with their windows down and listen to rap music at high volume. N-word this and N-word that.

• Like 4

Oh, they really ARE that stupid, preacherman. Trust me.

These are the same types that organize "peace" rallies and atleast a couple are dead by the time everything is said and done.

Edited by Not Your Huckleberry
  • Like 2

Oh, they really ARE that stupid, preacherman. Trust me.

Well they don't call em useful idiots for nothing.

Makes me wonder if it will effect Bernie's campaign. Hope not.

I think the odds of them voting for a old rich white guy are pretty slim.

Personally I don't get the whole Bernie Sanders thing. I like some of what he has to say, but for the most part his idea's are so far out there that there is no way we could ever even come close to affording the utopia he promises to deliver. Especially starting his first term with several trillion dollars in debt

• Like 5

Things like this story makes me wonder if there is more to it then it being just a bunch of spoiled cry babies. I mean they must know comments like how they are mad cause Paris is stealing their thunder is just gonna p*** off everyone. Even people who support them. Looks to me like they are intentionally trying to be divided as possible. Between things like this, and the intentional segregation, I don't know seems fishy to me. I mean why ask white folks to leave a public gathering, when those white folks are just as bat **** crazy about all this as they are. Or maybe they really are just that dumb.

I think ALL of this is "divide and conquer" and "order out of chaos" at work. :yes:

• Like 2

I think ALL of this is "divide and conquer" and "order out of chaos" at work. :yes:

Yep. I see there was another emergency drill going on the same day as the Paris attacks as well. Like in every single other disaster going back to the Oklahoma bombing. Hmm

maybe they really are just that dumb.

It's just that simple and nothing deeper.

The BLM folks are almost like a parody of how to run a successful political campaign.

They're the poster children for exactly how not to.

• Like 1

Yep. I see there was another emergency drill going on the same day as the Paris attacks as well. Like in every single other disaster going back to the Oklahoma bombing. Hmm

Really? I missed that, but I don't doubt it at all... same ole.... same ole.... sadder than sad....

This particular strain of Democrats aren't expected to be the all inclusive, altruistic members of society, no matter how rich their parents happen to be.

• Like 4

People make fun of the slippery slope argument, but you would have to be blind not to see it happening with this movement. They are really nothing more than bullies, crying the race card any time anyone objects to their tactics.

Complaints of veiled rasicm, because someone looks around the new class and moves to another seat. Give me a break! Maybe someone came in they knew. I don't care what color you are, it will happen some time in your life and it ain't always just because of your color. It happens to everyone, for whatever reason. Get over it!

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 7

The restraint needed in such a situation is tremendous. Hats off to everybody they've encountered so far!

• Like 3

I have to agree with Michelle on this. They aren't getting attention so now they scream and whine and pull childish taunts to regain that attention. If you don't agree with them you're hating. How's that reflection looking back at them I wonder.

• Like 3

The students in the library should threaten to sue the school for failing to give them a secure place to study. Being mobbed on the library and then having to walk through that mob every day is very detrimental to their education they are paying good money for. Make the protesters stay off campus grounds or be arrested if they aren't coming/going to a dorm/class.

• Like 4

I have to agree with Michelle on this. They aren't getting attention so now they scream and whine and pull childish taunts to regain that attention. If you don't agree with them you're hating. How's that reflection looking back at them I wonder.

They don't care. They're going to get louder and pull more stunts. These are some of the first batch of young adults straight out of generation Me.

• Like 3

There is still no proof that the N Word was shouted by any white people.

I hear the N-Word shouted from cars all the time. It's when people drive around with their windows down and listen to rap music at high volume. N-word this and N-word that.

I suppose that is possibly true. Only the "offended" reported that the offenders were white.

The BLM folks are almost like a parody of how to run a successful political campaign.

BLM used to stand for Bureau of Land Management.

I have so much to say but I won't. Selfish spoiled brats. They should try to live where they don't have such freedoms.

• Like 7

I suppose that is possibly true. Only the "offended" reported that the offenders were white.

BLM used to stand for Bureau of Land Management.

In my line of work, it stands for "Black Line Masters", ie the things you photocopy to get nice crisp images.

• Like 2

Vice Provost(?) of student affairs at Dartmouth, where the library was interrupted by BLM, apologizes and coddles the disrupters and ridicules students who were in the library who complained about it. Forget it, it's over there. Take your money and run Dartmouth students.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/18/after-black-lives-matter-mob-reportedly-harasses-white-students-in-dartmouth-library-vice-provost-apologizes-but-not-to-whom-you-might-think/

I’m very, very sorry that you feel this way,” Ameer told the crowd, adding that they should contact her directly if there are things the school should be doing differently. “We don’t want you to have this experience here.”

And despite the Review’s report that students were shoved during the library demonstration and one woman was even “pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed thI’m very, very sorry that you feel this way,” Ameer told the crowd, adding that they should contact her directly if there are things the school should be doing differently. “We don’t want you to have this experience here.”

And despite the Review’s report that students were shoved during the library demonstration and one woman was even “pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting ‘filthy white b****!” in her face,” Ameer told the gathering that she would move toward getting “security for people that were in the protest.”

The students in the room snapped their fingers in approval.

Ameer added that, even though her office received “a lot of terrible calls” decrying the protest, “we told them that they were all ridiculous and that the protest was a wonderful, beautiful thing.”

“There’s a whole conservative world out there that’s not very nice,” she told the students.

After one attendee shot back with “they’re ****ing racists!” Ameer replied that she wasn’t going to say that.

She went on to say, “The reaction to the protest in the library … just displays our society very clearly right now.”

[/Quote]

• Like 4

Typical is how I see it. And no, I do not have a racist bone in my body.

I ( we ) have watched this thing grow on steroids. This group wants everything handed to them now. They have gone way over the top.

White Lives Matter

Brown Lives Matter

Yellow Lives Matter

( how many skin colors are there by the way )

To me, top of the list, and needing new laws.......

Dogs Lives Matter

Screw everyone Else's pitiful crybbay stories.

You forgot Red Lives Matter (Washington Redskins Football Team) Some (left leaning) people want the name changed. Edited by Glockornothing