Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US states halt taking Syrian refugees

Still Waters

Sorry Ella but the foreign policy that lead us into Iraq far preceded Bush...

Every pres for the past 50+ years has had their meddling hands in on it republicans and dems alike.Our middle east problems didnt just start with W ;)

Yeah I get what you're saying. I think I mentioned something like in trying to figure out when all this started. From what I gather is the deal that Israel made with the bank of England in the taking of Palestine.

And , when Nixon made a deal w/ Saudi Arabia in exchange for arms and protection they would denominate all future oil sales in U.S. dollars . Did they know that they raise terrorist when that deal was made ?

ETA - When Woodrow Wilson signed the FED act into law. --on the evening of December 23, 1913, he told the men and women grouped around him, “I feel that I have had a part in completing a work which I think will be of lasting benefit to the business of the country.”

http://www.federalreservehistory.org/People/DetailView/114

Edited by Ellapennella

@ Ella

As long as dollars flow our elected nobles care not what becomes of anything or anyone...

• Like 1

@ Ella

As long as dollars flow our elected nobles care not what becomes of anything or anyone...

Except for Bernie. I think he cares but I dunno what's gonna happen. Does it have to keep getting worse ? I want to keep hope in me that it will get better.

• Like 2

I thought I had read where that was debunked....

Maybe, same birthmark on the face and it's all 100% in the realm of possibilities

Except for Bernie. I think he cares but I dunno what's gonna happen. Does it have to keep getting worse ? I want to keep hope in me that it will get better.

It's always good to hold onto hope but never trust hope when it's out of your own hands...

I agree. Gambling on lives is the exact right word.

I don't know what the answer is. I'm compassionate for those people that are fleeing a horrible situation. Tough decisions.

As generous and giving people it doesn't feel good to turn down those in need but this particular situation in these particular times calls for tough decisions. It is imperative that we look out for number one first and foremost to being generous westerners.

Maybe, same birthmark on the face and it's all 100% in the realm of possibilities

http://www.bbc.com/n...ending-34176631

The man who created this montage apologized for getting his facts wrong.

The guy on the picture was a Free Syrian Army commander who fought ISIS and fled Syria when his group was taken over by Al-Qaeda.

Edited by Sam.
  • Like 1

The guy on the picture was a Free Syrian Army commander who fought ISIS and fled Syria when his group was taken over by Al-Qaeda.

that does not sound believeble, a commander fighting isis fled when his group was taken by AQ?? so he is a deserter than? i do not buy this commander fled b.s. lol

that does not sound believeble, a commander fighting isis fled when his group was taken by AQ?? so he is a deserter than? i do not buy this commander fled b.s. lol

The Associated Press was able to retrace his profile and his story is well-documented. He refused to fight for the Islamists of Al-Nusra Front when his group collapsed and he was also wanted, as a FSA commander in Aleppo, by the Assad regime. So he choosed to flee the country to Europe with his family.

http://news.yahoo.co...-163636165.html

Edited by Sam.

It is believable to me. The Associated Press was able to retrace his profile and his story is well-documented. He refused to fight for the Islamists of the Al-Nusra Front when his group collapsed and he was wanted, as a rebel commander in Aleppo, by the Assad regime. So he fled the country to Europe with his family.

http://news.yahoo.co...-163636165.html

yea, you right, just that to me a commander that fled is an alien concept, oh well, my problem.

yea, you right, just that to me a commander that fled is an alien concept, oh well, my problem.

And people who spread misinformation on social media isn't really an alien concept.

Edited by Sam.

And people who spread misinformation on social media isn't really an alien concept.

it isn't alien at all. you are right,

Edited by aztek

Your Children go to Bayview Daycare. It is one of the best, and hardest to get into.

All of the children there come from good families, and descent incomes. All are well taken care of, and healthy.

A State over, a very bad case of Eboli has broken out, and the entire State is in a panic. Parents have died, and there has been no control yet to stop it. It seems to be a new strain of eboli, and a lot worse than the normal strain. It is killing people.

Now, a large group of children need places to stay, either because their parents died, or are very sick. They are being checked before coming over to your town, but this is a new strain, and this strain kills.

Your daycare has volunteered to take in 45 children from that area. Other children are coming in also, so moving Day cares is really no option.

Soon to follow will be families, as the entire eastern side of the State is afraid it is spreading.

Feel your kids will be safe?

Please elaborate.

They don't? the attackers were French citizens. The attacks also did not happen because of the intake of refugees. If that would be the case, they would have attacked my country, Germany.

You were saying?

http://q13fox.com/20...o-be-detonated/

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 1

And where does it says that a Syrian refugee did it?

Give me a break, live in denial if you want.

• Like 2

Give me a break, live in denial if you want.

It could be German citizens for all we know, like the France attacks. There needs to be an investigation, not prejudice.

Edited by Sam.

Keep letting 'em in. Unbelievable that people would sacrifice their own to bend over and take it for immigrants.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

It could be German-borns for all we know, like the France attacks. I see you have strong prejudices.

A German born Islam ISIS terrorist, yeah, that makes me feel much better.

• Like 3

A German born Islam ISIS terrorist, yeah, that makes me feel much better.

A foreign source tipped the authorities and no explosive have been found. Could be a false alarm. That should make you feel better. Edited by Sam.