Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astronaut tweets UFO pic from ISS

seeder

NASA alien shock: Astronaut tweets shot of 'UFO' taken from International Space Station

THEY say "the truth is out there" and alien hunters claim a NASA astronaut just handed them a piece of the puzzle after a "UFO" was spotted in a photograph he tweeted of his view from the International Space Station (ISS).

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/620211/NASA-alien-shock-Astronaut-tweets-shot-UFO-International-Space-Station-Scott-Kelly

Not so sure NASA are in shock tho...

• Like 1

Not so sure NASA are in shock tho...

I am surprised they have an open wifi channel to allow astronauts to do such a thing!

Surely this leaves ISS open to hackers??

Edited by Lucas Cooper Merrin
  • Like 2

shock at an optical reflection device? Then instead of scientists they need a few photographers to explain it to them. That thingy was caused by light falling on an optical aberration within the lens system. Also called UFO for the gullible.

• Like 3

Huh - I assumed that was a reflection (and not what they were referring to) when I first looked at the image. I was searching all over the damn picture to find the "UFO"... no wonder I couldn't find it.

Ridiculous - :alien:

• Like 2

I am sure Scott Kelly knew it was an lense aberration or reflection when he sent it and didn't cross his mine as it being an UFO. The UFO crowd has shown to be very ignorant of camera optics.

• Like 2

1412333659299630.gif
  • Like 2

Couldn't help notice this in the article:

US astronaut Scott Kelly, who is the first person to attempt to spend a year in orbit
Um... no he isn't.
  • Like 2

Couldn't help notice this in the article:

Um... no he isn't.

Yeah I somehow think that Valeri Polyakov will be very surprised to hear that he is apparently not a person. :innocent: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeri_Polyakov

• Like 2

no way, another astronaut breaks the silence claiming seeing ufo's in space. He'll be like what ? The 7th one already

no way, another astronaut breaks the silence claiming seeing ufo's in space. He'll be like what ? The 7th one already

He never said anything about ufos.

It's an antenna, dingus. He posted a picture of it on his twitter.

• Like 3

UFO's are allways watching the ISS very cool there out there

Watching?!?!?!

• Like 1

Nowadays we can use a chuckle.

Name the first six, as you see it.

• Like 3

I think the title of this article is highly misleading. The astronaut didn't tweet 'UFO' at all, which at least I believed he did after reading the title.

Edited by fred_mc