Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Need Help

alienprince

Recently, I began speaking to a girl. She lives in my town and is very sweet and kind except we haven't met yet. She and I get along well and she's exactly what I want. The only thing is she has told me that she believes she is a fallen angel. There's not much of a problem except she says she grows feathers and has even sent me a picture of this box full of feathers that she says grow from her back. They look to me like feathers from geese. They are very long and white at the root but a dark gray and almost black at the top. She says that when she's angry her pupils will slit and that she blacks out. I'm not sure what to do because I am interested in her and I'm not really afraid I'm just a bit skeptical. She says she hardly even believes it herself and that she doesn't expect me to stick around but I don't want to just make her feel dumb or stupid. I like her but again, I'm skeptic. I'd like to know anyone's opinion on this?

• Like 1

Sorry but she's crazy.

Beings with Wings go back nearly 6,000 years.It's mythology of what people believed.

People thought that Birds were magical because they can ride the air (thermals).These were messengers of the spirit world.

Just Google: spirit entymology, nike ancient Greece, Inanna winged Goddess, victoria Rome Trophy.

post-142153-0-44630200-1447904295_thumb.

• Like 3

Recently, I began speaking to a girl. She lives in my town and is very sweet and kind except we haven't met yet. She and I get along well and she's exactly what I want. The only thing is she has told me that she believes she is a fallen angel. There's not much of a problem except she says she grows feathers and has even sent me a picture of this box full of feathers that she says grow from her back. They look to me like feathers from geese. They are very long and white at the root but a dark gray and almost black at the top. She says that when she's angry her pupils will slit and that she blacks out. I'm not sure what to do because I am interested in her and I'm not really afraid I'm just a bit skeptical. She says she hardly even believes it herself and that she doesn't expect me to stick around but I don't want to just make her feel dumb or stupid. I like her but again, I'm skeptic. I'd like to know anyone's opinion on this?

I think I'd want to meet her, if nothing else just to see this. Take someone with you. Let us know-- get pics. :)

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3

I honestly think she has schizophrenia. She see's things that aren't there and gets scared and paranoid over things that don't exist. I don't know what to do because I'm into but she does seem a little bit out of it...

• Like 1

I honestly think she has schizophrenia. She see's things that aren't there and gets scared and paranoid over things that don't exist. I don't know what to do because I'm into but she does seem a little bit out of it...

Is she on medication, or has she said anything about having any issues?

Keep your distance. Crazy come in all shapes and sized. So if your guts warning you, I'd listen to it. No matter how hard you pretend to be something, you'll always be human.

• Like 4

Is she on medication, or has she said anything about having any issues?

She says she has never been diagnosed as schizophrenic but she has severe anxiety disorders and paranoia. I know people that have physically met her and they say she's very kind and sweet, which she is. But, at night she's always so scared and sad and I believe she has been abused quite a bit. I want to help her and know what it is that makes her the way she is but I don't want to get myself into something that will either hurt me or make me out to be her victim.

She says she has never been diagnosed as schizophrenic but she has severe anxiety disorders and paranoia. I know people that have physically met her and they say she's very kind and sweet, which she is. But, at night she's always so scared and sad and I believe she has been abused quite a bit. I want to help her and know what it is that makes her the way she is but I don't want to get myself into something that will either hurt me or make me out to be her victim.

Friend Zone It. That way you'll have a better means of judging her based on experience.

• Like 2

She's a crazy person. If she believes this...stay away, broseidon. There's no good that comes from entering something that you know is full of crazy.

• Like 3

I married a bi-polar lady. took me 20+ years to be rid of her......RUN!

• Like 2

She's a crazy person. If she believes this...stay away, broseidon. There's no good that comes from entering something that you know is full of crazy.

Alright, so I've found out in a matter of about 10 minutes that she's the craziest person ever because I'm pretty sure she just threatened to kill me and eat my body...

• Like 1

well i am unsure why many girls believe to be fallen angels...just to justify easily some of the sins they want to commit ? :) Then play her game. you'll have some amazing sex LoL

regardless . i don't want to dissapoint but neither one of thee fallen angels were females. They mixed up with the daughters of men giving whom have give birth to the giants as genesis 6 is saying .

Edited by qxcontinuum

Well, you know, it usually at least takes til after the first full date before I get the "I will kill you and eat your body" threat. I guess you just have that special something that really cuts through the nonsense! Congratulations!

And - yeah, I was going to say anyway, before I read the final outcome, what I still think you should note. It's fine to be interested in someone, to want to find out more about them, even if they seem a bit weird at first. But. JUST because of that, it doesn't mean you have to "save" them. Other people aren't immediately your responsibility JUST because they're weird.

I'm not saying we shouldn't help our fellow man, and I'm not saying don't help people in need. But I'm saying, "Are you a mental health professional? A doctor?" If the answer is no, there is only so much one can do. Now talking her INTO seeing someone, or if you think it's imperative, telling someone ABOUT her - that's a different matter, as if she is actually a danger (such as threatening to kill people), that is a decision you'd have to make.

The results of a poll, conducted by the Me research group, found 100% of the 1 respondents polled, think people that believe they're fallen angels, might have some issues.

There's not much you can do unless she agrees the get professional help.

If not, then you would have to put up with her delusions or cut all ties for your own safety.. You alone can make that decision.

Edited by Sam.
  • Like 1

Or it could help her, many of us have been helped by the love, kindness, and the compassion of another. Of course you will know more once you meet her, but it never hurts to see for yourself first. Even if it turns out it isn't for you at least you can see if she is okay. Just my two cents.

DAYAYAM!

Next thing you know she will tell you she is pregnant with Devil Puppies.

post-142153-0-52252900-1447922849_thumb.

If I met a 'fallen angel' my loonometer would go off the scale!

Stay away from this girl. She probably thinks she's a vampire when she's not busy being an angel.

Otp3p.jpg

I thought that was the topic.

There's not much of a problem except she says she grows feathers

That will do until a problem comes along. And then there's this new diet she's found.

If you go into this with your eyes open, then more power to you. My guess, however, is that you kind of already know that growing feathers and cannibalism would be major obstacles in any close relationship.

There's not much of a problem except she says she grows feathers and has even sent me a picture of this box full of feathers that she says grow from her back. They look to me like feathers from geese. They are very long and white at the root but a dark gray and almost black at the top. She says that when she's angry her pupils will slit and that she blacks out.

I need to know if what she's saying is believable

I need to know how you can possibly think this is real.

Alright, so I've found out in a matter of about 10 minutes that she's the craziest person ever because I'm pretty sure she just threatened to kill me and eat my body...

If you think that then I suggest you contact the appropriate authorities.

*Thread Closed*

• Like 6