Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Turkey threatens Russia over ISIS

seeder

Yes well Good Luck with that Turkey

Turkey threatens Russia over bid to OBLITERATE sick Islamic State terrorists

RUSSIA and Turkey are in deadlock after the latter threatened Moscow with “serious consequences” if it continues its bomb assault on Syria.

Officials in the capital Ankara warned Russia to “immediately end its operation” after war planes hit Syrian ground “very close” to the Turkish border.

Turkey sees the Turkmen population that inhabits villages near the border as natural allies in the struggle against President Assad’s brutal regime.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/621034/ISIS-Putin-Russia-Turkey-Moscow-ISIL-Islamic-State-IS-Ankara-terror-Paris

• Like 2

Yes well Good Luck with that Turkey

Damn this **** is getting scary. Not ISIS per say but the fact that The US and Turkey are supporting terrorists while Russia is bombing them. How long until Russia decides to cut the head off the snake?

• Like 1

Damn this **** is getting scary. Not ISIS per say but the fact that The US and Turkey are supporting terrorists while Russia is bombing them. How long until Russia decides to cut the head off the snake?

Which snake would that be?

Which snake would that be?

The one supporting the terrorism in that region of the world, while its a conglomerate of states the United States of America is most certainly the "head" of that particular snake

• Like 3

The one supporting the terrorism in that region of the world, while its a conglomerate of states the United States of America is most certainly the "head" of that particular snake

So you assume Russia will attack the US?

So you assume Russia will attack the US?

Im not assuming, I do fear it becoming a reality though.

I don't think they will attack USA they will just reduce their influence in the region which will be a welcoming change to the people there.

• Like 1

I don't think they will attack USA they will just reduce their influence in the region which will be a welcoming change to the people there.

I guess we'll soon see about that prediction. The locals may not feel like that after a few months of Russian bombing. They tend toward total devastation of targets, not surgical attempts. Russia may be even more brutal intentionally so as to cause more refugees to flee to Europe.

Only through an accident. Neither of us Russia or the US want THAT kind of action happening. ISIS? They'd welcome it in a heart beat.

The United States does not support terrorism.

• Like 1

Even if the U.S.-NATO did not support 'ISIL' (I doubt it, but still) it's closest friends & allies in the region are doing it in with impunity. The notion that 'ISIL' popped out of thin air to acquire about 70,000 men and seize heavy weaponry funds and terrorities just like that is ludicrous. They must benefit from external support.

This whole ''coallition'' is a sad joke when the only regional country who is taking step against terrorist groups in Iraq and Syria is actually Iran!

Edited by Sam.
  • Like 1

Even if the U.S.-NATO did not support 'ISIL' (I doubt it, but still) it's closest friends & allies in the region are doing it in with impunity. The notion that 'ISIL' popped out of thin air to acquire about 70,000 men and seize heavy weaponry funds and terrorities just like that is ludicrous. They must benefit from external support.

This whole ''coallition'' is a sad joke when the only regional country who is taking step against terrorist groups in Iraq and Syria is actually Iran!

Recall that ISIS actually started as an extremist Islamic group (under whatever name at that time) well before the US had anything to do with Iraq. After they became organized in Iraq and Iraq became disorganized, ISIS formed and stole military equipment, recruited people and went on to murder people and steal financial resources especially regional oil upon which they sell on the black market to fund their radical ideological expansionist ways.

• Like 1

Recall that ISIS actually started as an extremist Islamic group (under whatever name at that time) well before the US had anything to do with Iraq. After they became organized in Iraq and Iraq became disorganized, ISIS formed and stole military equipment, recruited people and went on to murder people and steal financial resources especially regional oil upon which they sell on the black market to fund their radical ideological expansionist ways.

'ISIL' was wreaking havoc in Syria before they poured into Iraq. They split from AQ and quickly rose above all the other rebel groups.

It seems to me like this beast was unleashed on purpose, a proxy of Islamist fighters used to bring down the Assad regime as fast as possible.

Back in 2014:

“They’re ferociously well-organized … this isn’t a loosey-goosey network of guys who get together on the fly to do operations,” said Austin Long, an expert in Middle East politics at Columbia University.

“This isn’t just a terrorist organization, or an insurgent organization. It’s more of a military organization.”

http://www.ibtimes.c...ul-iraq-1604032

Edited by Sam.

ISIS grew out of the US interests in getting rid of Assad. This is why the US is not sending Colin Powell to the media with lies about WMD or preaching to rid the world of evil 'freedom hating' terrorists. In theory the US should be all over these terrorists like Afghanistan and Iraq...but they're not. Thus one can easily see the lies in the US foreign policy. It's BS. It's Christians versus Muslims as it always has been.

Edited by Dragonwind
  • Like 1

You're kidding right? Please tell me my sarcasm meter is off and just not picking that up.

Just in case you weren't sarcastic here's one of the recently released gems :

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html

• Like 1

You're kidding right? Please tell me my sarcasm meter is off and just not picking that up.

Just in case you weren't sarcastic here's one of the recently released gems :

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html

Well I guess we differ in both context and reality. You have your opinion and I have mine.

I prefer mine.

• Like 2

Well I guess we differ in both context and reality. You have your opinion and I have mine.

I prefer mine.

But i posted a link to facts not opinion

• Like 2

I prefer mine.

Yours is wrong and is why this is such a cluster bleep. The Us (cia) and Isreal (Mossad) created ISIS to take out Basharr it`s a fact you better get use to.

• Like 1

While you two live in your fantasy land, I'll enjoy my stay in reality.

Have a nice day!

• Like 2

While you two live in your fantasy land, I'll enjoy my stay in reality.

Have a nice day!

I posted a link to government records where they detailed the desire for an islamic state to be created. That is just one of many documents detailing the undisputed fact that the US is materially supporting terrorism in the middle east.

• Like 3

• Like 2

Yes Hyades to see it 37 years ago and not knowing to much about it and then watching over the years what was the set up multi cultures and race's being trained for what reason I have to wonder how far it branched out to and to what countries they use women and kids and who ever to do there evil work foe them how many are in planted into america maybe still hiding behind friends not knowing

I prefer mine.

The Pentagon knew exactly what they were getting into by arming rebels. Documents show they expected in 2012 the creation of a 'Salafist Principality' in Syria.

''A revealing light on how we got here has now been shone by a recently declassified secret US intelligence report, written in August 2012, which uncannily predicts – and effectively welcomes – the prospect of a “Salafist principality” in eastern Syria and an al-Qaida-controlled Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. In stark contrast to western claims at the time, the Defense Intelligence Agency document identifies al-Qaida in Iraq (which became Isis) and fellow Salafists as the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria” – and states that “western countries, the Gulf states and Turkey” were supporting the opposition’s efforts to take control of eastern Syria.

Raising the “possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality”, the Pentagon report goes on, “this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran)”.

http://www.theguardi...isis-syria-iraq

I am afraid this is compelling evidence that the U.S. supported, directly or indirectly, the rise of 'ISIL'.

*Bolds are mine

Edited by Sam.

No, the U.S. doesn't support terrorists. We're quite capable of inflicting all the terror we want ourselves, up close and personal. No need to farm it out to amateurs. When it comes to Ukraine and Syria, one country's terrorists are the other country's rebels.

• Like 1

No, the U.S. doesn't support terrorists. We're quite capable of inflicting all the terror we want ourselves, up close and personal. No need to farm it out to amateurs.

Except that an outright invasion of Syria is not possible without a head-on collision with Russia and possibly China. So they fight a proxy war.

Edited by Sam.