Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do i have ,um, abilities or am i just crazy?

HailDra

ok so i've actually had a lot of strange things happen throughout my life, but i'm only really acknowlodging them and looking for answers now. i'm 18 and all through my childhood i could see/ talk to/ play with people no one else could see. i actually ended up playing in a nearby cemetary a lot because they would all mostly hang out around there. i still see and hear things others dont sometimes but not as often as i did (maybe because i don't hang out in cemetaries anymore). i've also had several dreams that came true and i always chalked them up to coincidence. i don't know if thats worth mentioning or not. also, other people really get to me. like, someone will walk into a room and i can instantly tell they are super sad and i start to feel sad and it gets worse the stronger someone is feeling. i hat crowded places because of this cuz i start feeling overwelmed and proceed to have an anxiety attack.

Oh, and twice this week someone was hurting (one person was in emotional pain and the other was in physical) and i really really wanted to help them. both times when i touched them i swear i saw my hand, like, glowing slightly for just a second(it was two different colors. green for the one in physical pain and a sort of deep sky blue whith the one in emotional pain). and the one in emotional pain quickly calmed down and the one in physical pain almost imediately stopped crying and told me it suddenly barely hurt and the wound even looked better than it had. i dunno if im crazy or what. does anybody have any answers for me?

oh also, best way i can describe this is- i can send my Will out and "ask" the air to do something (like "asking" it to make a breeze or a strong wind) and it will. on rare ocasions it doesn't and when that happens i either get the feeling of something shaking its head or something stamping a foot and pouting (the mini tantrum usually happens if i try an "tell" it what to do instead of "asking")

Edited by HailDra
  • Like 1

I've experienced the same thing with dreams. I've had an arbitrary dream experience later take place in waking reality. So, yea, I suppose that was worth mentioning. Other than that, my best advice would be to compose yourself and focus on not getting too carried away with whatever it is you're experiencing. I can relate to disliking crowds and such, but your levels of anxiety, in response to such disagreeable stimulus, are governable; stay grounded. If you reveal via your behavior that you're uncomfortable, that will transfer to those around you just as you claim their emotions carry over onto you.

• 3 weeks later...

Crazy, obviously.

Nah only joking :). You sound like an emotional person and very imaginative, probably find a lot of "meaningful coincidence" in things.

The dreams are interesting. I once knew someone who had this strange dream that they ate a giant marshmallow. It was bland but they got through it. When they woke up the pillow was gone. Never did find it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi HailDra, a Warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here. You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with fellow UM members, and, UM members will happily shared theirs.

Best of experience.

You seem to be acquainted with the invisible world, and used your positive intent over others, you then have a way of helping yourself by helping others, continuity in this journey, best to you!