Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oz Army Motto 'Offends' Anti-Christ Muslims

seeder

ISlam%252520Nonsense.jpg

So they really believe this as well ? ?

If so - then these fanatics seriously need some deep psychological evaluation.

Their twisted ideology is so damn bizarre - I simply can't - and never will get my head around it.

• Like 2

That one is better dressed and better educated only makes him a better liar. com recently joined the crowd, offering 4 percent cash back, but only in certain departments - men's clothing, women s clothing amazon audio technica's clothing, outerwear for the whole family, personal electronics, jewelry and watches. You are highly critical of the law, yet you don't offer any solutions of your own. If your kitchen will be 'just for show,' as in you don't really like to cook and you'll just be making sandwiches, you can choose a less durable surface. There are options for just about every situation out there. Earlier this specific year, Zalando hired previous Kurt Geiger brain associated with men's purchasing Neil Steptoe since mature buyer.

WTH - are you on about ?
  • Like 1

This is their way of pushing the boundaries - (testing us) - just to see how many times we will 'roll over' and let them have their way.

They're nothing but whining and cunning trouble makers that cause problems on purpose.

If I had my way - I'd boot them out so quickly - they wouldn't know what day it was.

I'm with you sister :)

• Like 2

I've been thinking about that Mullah's pronouncement on the cause of homosexuality. Why then aren't we all homosexuals?

• Like 2

Why then aren't we all homosexuals.

Lucky we aren't - there would be too many to fling off buildings.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

Perhaps if the people will have the legislature put it to a vote, and the one fellow will be overruled?

That's why we are peeved, it seems to be going past that as an Army decision, but as many aussies have a history associated with the Army, it should be a public vote, and it would fail 100% guarantee, so that' why this underhanded imam is doing it behind our backs.

That is what I am mostly miffed about, he didn't even have the courage to face Aussies, he did all his inane garbology behind closed doors.

Is he really considered a Moderate? I wonder what the description of a moderate Muslim in Australia is.... Perhaps that they don't openly celebrate people dying, under an ISIS knife, but also do not condemn it publicly either??

He is in the Australian Army, and a part of the Australian Islamic Council, if he is not, we are in serious trouble here.

• Like 1

So they really believe this as well ? ?

If so - then these fanatics seriously need some deep psychological evaluation.

Their twisted ideology is so damn bizarre - I simply can't - and never will get my head around it.

Believe it or not yes, that is not just a meme to annoy Muslims, Hossein actually said this.

LINK - Thinking about another woman while having sex with your partner will make your children gay, declares Iranian cleric

He also said at that same speech that women not wearing hijab properly could make men gay.

Bit of a gay fixation there old Dehnavi, I reckon he is taking quite an interest in how to become gay........

Just sayin.......

• Like 1

I've been thinking about that Mullah's pronouncement on the cause of homosexuality. Why then aren't we all homosexuals?

There would be few straight men, and they would all be creationists. But then again, even creationists do have a good imagination......

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Believe it or not yes, that is not just a meme to annoy Muslims, Hossein actually said this.

LINK - Thinking about another woman while having sex with your partner will make your children gay, declares Iranian cleric

Thanks for the link - the more I learn concerning their twisted views on things - the more I cringe.

He also said at that same speech that women not wearing hijab properly could make men gay.

It's sick - just plain sick.

No doubt that ridiculous statement was also made to keep women more under control and suppressed by covering up.

Bit of a gay fixation there old Dehnavi, I reckon he is taking quite an interest in how to become gay........

Just sayin.......

For sure - I think this quote below may sum things up for that old hypocrite.

images%2025_zpslbogmibk.jpg

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

Has anyone explained yet what an anti-Christ Muslim is? Anyone?

The opposing force to the title Christ.

Yep. I answered that to you here LINK

• Like 1

It dates back to Constantine.

I wonder... if a profit of Islam appears to Constantine in a dream - why would Muslims be offended?

Edited by Mangoze
  • Like 1

That is a weird motto for Padres to have.

Depends how you look at it.

Aren't all Muslims antichrists? (Small "a".) The technical term is someone who teaches false doctrine. So basically everyone who is not a Christian can be considered an antichrist.

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Antichrist

The only one of the late 1st/early 2nd Century Apostolic Fathers to use the term is Polycarp (ca. 69 – ca. 155) who warned the Philippians that everyone who preached false doctrine was an antichrist.[12] His use of the term Antichrist follows that of the New Testament in not identifying a single personal Antichrist, but a class of people.[13]

THE Antichrist is supposedly the False Prophet in Revelations who unites the world behind a one world religion (excepting the Christians?).

Cyril of Jerusalem, in the mid-4th century, delivered his 15th Catechetical Lecture about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, in which he also lectures about the Antichrist, who will reign as the ruler of the world for three and a half years, before he is killed by Jesus Christ right at the end of his three-and-a-half-year reign, shortly after which the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will happen.
Edited by DieChecker

Well Martin Luther thought the then-reigning Pope was the anti-Christ. Shouting about him is like crying "Fascist," a matter of crying "wolf!" By this point in history I would think people would ignore such claims.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link - the more I learn concerning their twisted views on things - the more I cringe.

It's sick - just plain sick.

No doubt that ridiculous statement was also made to keep women more under control and suppressed by covering up.

For sure - I think this quote below may sum things up for that old hypocrite.

images%2025_zpslbogmibk.jpg

This is also what the cathloic church believes..