Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Googles Star Trek communicator badge

seeder

Google reveals it has developed a Star Trek communicator badge that means you never need to take your phone out of your pocket

Amit Singhal has also said he wants to create 'Star Trek Communicator'

Says the aim for the search giant is to create a world of 'knowledge on demand'

Says the firm's work so far are 'baby steps'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3330857/Google-reveals-developed-Star-Trek-communicator-badge-means-never-need-phone-pocket.html#ixzz3sQ5MgD00

• Like 3

I wonder if it comes with the uniform.

• Like 3

Not to be used in public toilets...ever....true story now

I was traveling back to my hometown and, responding to Mother Nature, decided to stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road.

I went into the washroom. The first stall was taken, so I went into the second stall. I had just sat down when I heard a voice from the other stall.

"Hi there, how is it going?"

I am not the type to strike up conversations with strangers while sitting on the john in restrooms on the side of the road. I didn't know what to do, but finally I said, "Not bad."

Then the voice said, "So, what are you doing?"

At this point, I was starting to find the situation a bit weird, but I said, "Well, I'm headed back east."

Then I heard the person, all flustered, say, "Look, I'll call you back. Every time I ask you a question, the idiot in the next stall keeps answering me!!!"

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Seems Apple was able to comfortably link a remote watch with a phone and reap a profit. Wonder if a crowdfunded endeavor by trekkies could see this stellar pin project through. Ask Siri-us.

I'm old enough to remember the time before cell phones and now I have a smartphone. I find that amazing enough in itself.

so they made another cellphone ?

• 2 weeks later...