Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How dark is your personality

bubblykiss

infrequently vile

• Like 1

Decidedly dastardly

• Like 3

Yea I got "shockingly saintly" too, and they asked if I walk on water, kinda suggesting that maybe this result indicates dishonest answers -- but really I am way too saintly to lie.

• Like 2

Yea I got "shockingly saintly" too, and they asked if I walk on water, kinda suggesting that maybe this result indicates dishonest answers -- but really I am way too saintly to lie.

Yes Frank! I am soft but in no way a saint :w00t:

• Like 2

I too am Moderately Nefarious - although the survey suggests I am less a psychopath and more a machiavellian narcissist. :huh:

I guess that means I'm only evil when it makes me feel good! :devil:

• Like 4

...this dark... :devil::D

d3c3257ed5aff230b459af6a1067efb8.jpg

For some reason I feel a sudden fascination with exploring the darker side of her my personality. :unsure2:

• Like 2

Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

Balanced on Machiavelism (though many people will disagree), low on Narcissism (I can agree with that) and balanced on Psychopathy.

• Like 1

Shockingly saintly

Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a chink of light in a dark world.

who'd have thought it. :w00t:

• Like 5

https://psychometricsforumblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/a-narcissist-a-psychopath-and-a-machiavellian-walk-into-a-bar/

"A narcissist, a psychopath and a machiavellian walk into a bar....

the bartender asks, "who has the darkest personality out of you three?"

The narcissist says "ME!", the psychopath says, "I don't care", and the machiavellian says, "It's whoever I want it to be."

"... all three Dark Triad traits exhibit a drive for ruthless self-advancement (Zuroff, Fournier, Patall, & Leybman, 2010)"

• Like 5

For some reason I feel a sudden fascination with exploring the darker side of her my personality. :unsure2:

OY! well, if you liked that, here's a polystyrene molecule for your (pocket) perusal2-styrene-molecule.jpg

Edited by java head
  • Like 1

Moderately nefarious

Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.

`

None the need to hide behind the couch ...

~

• Like 1

infrequently vile .. (moderately narcissistic) ya, i spose.