Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

London man attacked, "This is for Syria"

seeder

BREAKING: Man with 'machete' shouts 'this is for Syria' as he stabs Londoner

A 'MACHETE-WIELDING' man has slashed a man's throat at a station in London as he shouted "this is for Syria", witnesses claim.

A man was stabbed in the ticket hall at Leytonstone station this evening by another man who witnesses say shouted "This is for Syria" as he slashed his throat.

Police said they used a taser on the suspect as he threatened others with a knife, before they managed to arrest him.

The victim was rushed to hospital in a serious condition with multiple stab wounds, paramedics said.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/624571/machete-attack-Leytonstone-Syria

• Like 1

So much crazy in this world.

It is so easy to not murder or attack one and another.

And yet, here we are, again.

Swimming in seas of misery soaked in tragedy.

• Like 8

The guy was just trying to take out the Pork the other guy ingested. This way the guy would not face the flames Allah prepared for Pork eaters.

People will blow this up and not see that Islam is a religion of peace.

• Like 2

If war in Syria bothers you so, go slash a govt official....they arrange it.... not an ordinary person....who may....just MAY.... actually share your views...

• Like 5

If war in Syria bothers you so, go slash a govt official....they arrange it.... not an ordinary person....who may....just MAY.... actually share your views...

Absolutely. But the cowards pick on a target they can reach, no matter who it is. They are so blinded by their damn religion they do not think are care about anything else.

• Like 7

I should have said we have let over 680,000 from Muslims countries, some could be Christians or Yazidis.

• Like 4

What is sad is there are muslims out there who are against the murders, but we have a situation here where we really do not know now who we can trust as the radicals are making "friends" with all of us, and yet planning their take over and in some cases killing in the name of islam.

How could this have been allowed to grow within the muslim communities who are allegedly non violent?

A sikh man once said that an extreme muslim wants to cut off your head, a moderate muslim wants the extreme muslim to cut off your head.....it seems it could well be the case.

• Like 9

Reason is a virtue.

Not faith.

post-142153-0-77071700-1449361848_thumb.

• Like 6

I really don't care what anyone thinks, there are no good muslims. Not a single one. Because they all stand around and do nothing to stop this hate. This religion need to be completely at totally destroyed. It's a virus of the mind.

There are no good people in the world, same as relegion, all bad

• Like 3

Let's not confuse tolerance for political correctness.

Plenty of murders are committed all over the western world, should we profile them and then eliminate all those who fit that profile?

It is our tolerance and freedom that make us better than the rest, and such tolerance has been a long and bloody evolution hard won by my ancestors. The hate and ridiculous calls for violence against Muslims sounds ironically familiar.

Don't p*** all over the memory of those who have fought for your freedoms here, because the moment we give up that tolerance is the moment that radical religion has won.

• Like 4

I should have said we have let over 680,000 from Muslims countries, some could be Christians or Yazidis.

What I really hope what does not happen is people of other religions being mistaken for a muslim just because of their colour or country of origin.

We can not get into a situation where a middle eastern person who is not wearing the muslim attire ...because he is not muslim, gets classed as a radical........TBO we should not have got into a position where a muslim is seen as a threat or a hater of the west, but we have been and it frightens me to think that while we have to deal with the radicals, we will soon be in a situation where we have to deal with the retaliators.

generally a muslim who is not intent on integration will be wearing their muslim gear....I want to say on one side, this is the wrong statement to make, but again, in hindsight, it seems to be emerging this is the case.

For all the mosques where the radicals go to, the "moderate" muslims also went there.....they did nothing to stop the radicals preaching their hate, they must have known what was going on in their mosques.

But we know many will keep shut, for their safety!! the barbaric sharia laws are here in the muslim communities and here in England!!

How much did the mothers of the new generation do to make sure their sons did not become indoctrinated: or eventheir daughters::::

There was a programme on the other night about muslim mothers who took their children to their "meetings" and their children were free to run about while the women preached hatred against the west and how islam was the only true religion.

The pattern is showing that for all those who have murdered in the name of islam, we then hear from others how nice they were, so who can we trust? Are all muslims nice, but susceptible to a radical change because of their religious belief?.....can we keep taking that chance?

I know many muslims have expressed their "disgussed! at what is happening , but is this a cover? are they playing the "nice" game?

This truly is a very sad situation.....not just for westerners, but for all those from all over the world who are not involved in any of this barbaric side of the religion.

• Like 7

- post removed -

Freedom of thought and freedom of religion is embedded into our Western constitutions. If you're not happy with that you can always try communist China.

Freedom of thought and freedom of religion is embedded into our Western constitutions. If you're not happy with that you can always try communist China.

At what point does it stop being a religion and turn into an organized crime syndicate?

• Like 6

Reason is a virtue.

Not faith.

I have just made a point of this in my pretty long winded post.

This should not be the case in a western country.....but the fact that we know it is, shows that the barbaric side of islam is here.

People have left muslim countries to escape this kind of living, so how the heck are they still living in fear when they arrive in a western country? Unless they are not living in fear, but living exactly the way they want to, under islam.

I truly feel for those who are living in fear in those muslim countries, but for those who have moved and set up home in a free country....why continue to live under the those laws and culture, if you want to live like that, why leave your country of origin in the first place?

Another thing which I have said before : if we went to war with a muslim country, how many muslims here would stand by England?

• Like 8

At what point does it stop being a religion and turn into an organized crime syndicate?

The vast majority of muslims living in the Western world are ordinary citizens who work and pay their taxes like everyone else.

So whose 'organized crime syndicate' are you refering to? Daesh? Fine, but we should avoid the ''Guilt by Association''. We are more educated than that, I hope.

Edited by EEHC
  • Like 2

Freedom to live in peace is what i am for.

• Like 7

Freedom to live in peace is what i am for.

We are all for it. But that doesn't mean taking away fundamental rights from people.

Edited by EEHC

We are all for it. But that doesn't mean taking away fundamental rights from people.

the fundamental rights from the islamic fundamentalists are exactly what we should be taking away.........

You still have to have laws and civilised and social rules or there would be anarchy, everyone will want to do exactly as they like. We live in a civilised society,

we have spent years finding ways to live together with our fellow man of other cultures and other religions, things are still not perfect, but now we have a band of people who want to live under their own laws, they have a right to do that but NOT in a country which stopped barbaric practices years ago and after much deaths.

NO MAN has the right to stand on the streets of England spurting hatred against the country he has been allowed to live in... why should I and others who want to live in peace, be subjected to this?

Back to the OP, why should THREE people be subjected to terror because of someones religion? you think he had a right to do that....because he has the right to believe in islam?

• Like 8

I really don't care what anyone thinks, there are no good muslims. Not a single one. Because they all stand around and do nothing to stop this hate. This religion need to be completely at totally destroyed. It's a virus of the mind.

I am freinds with a few Somali americans. They are pretty muslim. None of them would hurt a fly dude...

• Like 5