Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S

bubblykiss

107 of them are under age 14.

They didn't see anything happen to their parents, uncles, cousins or siblings? In five years 14 year olds will be 19, in 10 years a 9 year old will be 19. But I know, I must believe that nothing, oh nothing, is happening in the world (or now over here) that would "radicalize" (traumatize?) them between now and then? They won't go head first into our newest designs on religion-based police statehood?

Right and wrong....I believe it's right to have compassion and want to help these people. It's obviously wrong to contribute to making them need a new home in the first place.

• Like 1

And I don't think much of your opinion. Clinton is a moderate to left figure of considerable intelligence. Neither has much in the way of principles, both being practical politicians who do largely what is best for their careers, but at least Clinton shows some smarts about it and is not a loud mouth. She is also a good deal more careful in what she does.

How does she show smarts exactly? By having an easy election victory?

• Like 3

And I don't think much of your opinion. Clinton is a moderate to left figure of considerable intelligence. Neither has much in the way of principles, both being practical politicians who do largely what is best for their careers, but at least Clinton shows some smarts about it and is not a loud mouth. She is also a good deal more careful in what she does.

For being so intelligent she is certainly a master at playing dumb. Yes I agree she is very careful in hiding what she does and is really just in it for herself and special interests who have so graciously donated to her charity and only out of the kindness in their heart (future payback not necessary... yea right). Trump may have a few hidden agendas himself, but I really think he is just in it to further boost his ego (less harm to America). On a side note getting to meet Trump at this years NRA convention was fun as he walked around the main floor with all us common folk answering questions, shaking hands, holding babies, all the typical politician stuff. Very approachable and he didn't even tell anyone to go to the back of the line. Edited by Glockornothing
  • Like 1

i am fine with this. i am still angry with the muslims for invading and snatching the Roman empire away from us (what we call the byzantians. they called themselves Romans)

return Constantinople to its rightful name, remake the hagia sofia a cristian church ETC.

after reading and researching how islam has spread i have no love for it. it has no place in western society after all we have accomplished.

They didnt snatch it. The Eastern Roman empire didnt follow the same princepals as Rome and vise versa. Rome was right to be weary of the untrustworthy of thier fellow Christians. The byzintines basically back stabbed on a number of occasions and many to this day consider them to be false Christians

The Hagia Sofia belongs to our ally Turkey, whatever it's used for. Nobody plus Trump has ever suggested real estate development in Istanbul as the solution to our big problem that I've ever heard. Changing Istanbul's name? That's pretty creative, pbar.

It's odd people are going all the way back to Byzantines and skipping the Ottomans from little over a century ago who were the superpower in their day and ran with it all the way to the gates of Vienna, but there's a rotten apple to pick on every branch, isn't there. We're still defending the Roman Empire? good grief. It's just whatever it is that gets the dander up with some people. Doesn't matter what. Just get it up.

• Like 1

Newly arrived Syrians arrested in Geneva with explosives and chemical weapons.

http://www.jewsnews....emical-weapons/

I'm sure that Obama will change his stance on undocumented Syrian refugees now. He'll surely see the light! ;)

Newly arrived Syrians arrested in Geneva with explosives and chemical weapons.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/12/13/newly-arrived-syrians-arrested-in-geneva-with-explosives-and-chemical-weapons/

The reports I've found have them as being "suspected" Syrians and not refugees.

For being so intelligent she is certainly a master at playing dumb. Yes I agree she is very careful in hiding what she does and is really just in it for herself and special interests who have so graciously donated to her charity and only out of the kindness in their heart (future payback not necessary... yea right).

A loud-mouthed, blowhard or a proven sneaky, conniving witch....hmmmmm

• Like 1

I'm sure that Obama will change his stance on undocumented Syrian refugees now. He'll surely see the light! ;)

So it's "Show us your papers" then, and if they don't have any, what do you doo?

The reports I've found have them as being "suspected" Syrians and not refugees.

True. I read the Swiss newspapers and that is what it says together with no explosives found but still on alert.

the level of paranoia and hysteria is on a whole new level, again school were closed this time in Virginia, because a teacher asked her students to draw something in Arabic... wtf

Jew-hating airline cancels flight rather than allow Israeli passengers

Kuwait hates Jews so much that its national airline has ditched a popular and lucrative New York-to-London flight rather than allow Israelis on its planes, authorities said Thursday.

Kuwait Airways killed the flight to spite American officials, who threatened to pull the airline’s permit to fly to the United States if they continued discriminating against Israeli passengers.

The airline says they cannot allow Israelis on the planes because the Middle Eastern kingdom prohibits it citizens from doing business with citizens of the Jewish state.

http://nypost.com/20...eli-passengers/

they do it, no one seems to care. can't believe we went to war for these fks

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

So it's "Show us your papers" then, and if they don't have any, what do you doo?

Kick them out of our country. That's reasonable.

Jew-hating airline cancels flight rather than allow Israeli passengers

Kuwait hates Jews so much that its national airline has ditched a popular and lucrative New York-to-London flight rather than allow Israelis on its planes, authorities said Thursday.

Kuwait Airways killed the flight to spite American officials, who threatened to pull the airline’s permit to fly to the United States if they continued discriminating against Israeli passengers.

The airline says they cannot allow Israelis on the planes because the Middle Eastern kingdom prohibits it citizens from doing business with citizens of the Jewish state.

http://nypost.com/20...eli-passengers/

they do it, no one seems to care. can't believe we went to war for these fks

A lot of progressives don't like Israel. Hence the lack of media coverage.