Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Stanley Kubrick', moon landings faked

seeder

It's obvious that the moon landings were faked. You can tell by the flags moving in the wind, or not moving, or casting a shadow, or not, or something.

mind = BLOWN

• Like 2

Whoa!

I saw this thread had 4 pages of posts, and thought for sure somebody was really buying into this crap.

Thank you all for proving me wrong!

• Like 4

Whoa!

I saw this thread had 4 pages of posts, and thought for sure somebody was really buying into this crap.

Thank you all for proving me wrong!

It's easy to prove that you're wrong, That's because you're a fake.

Okay Supervike... I retract that as it was 'unkind'. :blush: You're not a fake.

Let's just agree that we're figments of the other's imagination.

Let's just agree that we're figments of the other's fake imagination.

Fixed that for you.......

even though you're not real.........

nor am I.........

(Fake)Cz

• Like 1

:alien: - I'm sooooo glad this was all fake. I was beginning to wonder why there were 4 pages of fake replies... whew!
  • Like 2

Good work guys. We have succeded in faking the fakeness of the fake moonlanding hoax. :tu:

Well i don't know about the rest of you but I'm real. Since 1985.

I was real twelve years before that.

Or was I ? :ph34r:

• Like 1

why hasn't this been moved to Jokes and Humour, or whatever it's called, or preferably just into the bin?

Good work guys. We have succeded in faking the fakeness of the fake moonlanding hoax. :tu:

I was real twelve years before that.

Or was I ? :ph34r:

And I was real 20 years before that.........

Sigh :o

Phil

Well i don't know about the rest of you but I'm real. Since 1985.

And I was real 20 years before that.........

Sigh :o

Phil

Ha! Prove it... you're all fake to me! :w00t:

I'm sure everyone has seen this, but...

1. It cannot be posted too many times..

2. It must be posted at least once on any thread where Apollo is questioned.. it's the rule.

• Like 1

I'm sure everyone has seen this, but...

1. It cannot be posted too many times..

2. It must be posted at least once on any thread where Apollo is questioned.. it's the rule.

That is a great sketch and I can't believe why I didn't think of that first. <_<

Just one of many, many great Mitchell and Webb sketches. :tu:

I am particularly fond of this one:

http://youtu.be/Df-uemc-e3w

• Like 1

same with the mars missions ... i dont believe anything anymore

http://www.abovetops...read1094874/pg1

3 options are on hands here:

1.) If a Mars rover had captured images of a skeleton or any other remnants that would proof the existence of life on Mars

in the past or current, NASA would had confirmed that find and the global bunch of scientistst would had flooded the media

with that topic.

2.) If a Mars rover had captured images of a skeleton or any other remnants that would proof the existence of life on Mars

in the past or current and NASA is instructed to hide such information from the public, NASA would not had not published

such images.

3.) Hocus-pocus.

It just requires logic for just 2 yuan to find the right answer. Give it a try, it doesnt hurt.

• Like 1

3 options are on hands here:

1.) If a Mars rover had captured images of a skeleton or any other remnants that would proof the existence of life on Mars

in the past or current, NASA would had confirmed that find and the global bunch of scientistst would had flooded the media

with that topic.

2.) If a Mars rover had captured images of a skeleton or any other remnants that would proof the existence of life on Mars

in the past or current and NASA is instructed to hide such information from the public, NASA would not had not published

such images.

3.) Hocus-pocus.

It just requires logic for just 2 yuan to find the right answer. Give it a try, it doesnt hurt.

i would like to see it with my own eyes ...but - i know i will never get there :no: ...so i stay suspicious about the whole matter :blush:

i would like to see it with my own eyes ...but - i know i will never get there :no: ...so i stay suspicious about the whole matter :blush:

There are many thing that we can't see with our eyes that we can be 100% sure of, things like gravity, air, The first ascension of Mt. Everest, anything that happened before you were born, or anything that happened that you were not present for. The Moon Landings are another thing that, while you personally cannot go to the Moon to view, you can see through the eyes of the LRO, for example, and the considerable amount of pictures, video and audioo recoirds of teh event.

So... what things specifically give you reason to be suspicious of the Moon Landings?

Cz

2001 A Space Odyssey was a fake.

Clark/Kubrick collab....

i would like to see it with my own eyes ...but - i know i will never get there :no: ...so i stay suspicious uninformed about the whole matter :blush:

Fixed that for you. I'm going to take a huge wild guess that you'd rather not debate it... and also that you would definitely NOT want to provide what is in your opinion the major, best piece of evidence of fakery. Am I right?

Because, let's face it - if your best is shown to be easily debunked, then your knowledge of the topic is insufficient to make silly proclamations. Even if they are just 'suspicions'.

There's lots of topics I am not informed on (..this isn't one of them..), and I don't tend to make dumb comments about those..

• Like 2

Fixed that for you. I'm going to take a huge wild guess that you'd rather not debate it... and also that you would definitely NOT want to provide what is in your opinion the major, best piece of evidence of fakery. Am I right?

Because, let's face it - if your best is shown to be easily debunked, then your knowledge of the topic is insufficient to make silly proclamations. Even if they are just 'suspicions'.

There's lots of topics I am not informed on (..this isn't one of them..), and I don't tend to make dumb comments about those..

last time i have checked this forum was for anyone ...you still owe me an apology for your injustice on a nother thread but probably too proud and high mighty ? i have seen enough on the subject and i dont believe everything i am being shown . if you are just here to argue with ppl go find another victim BECAUSE you DON'T intimidate me . i have a right to post here just as you have the right it is called MEMBER !!!!! Unless you owe this website than let me know . so if i posts something here dont let it concern you there is always a ignore button . people will post things that you may not like ...such is life ...so ignore pls ... and chill out .. should you have personal issues be man enough and address me in the proper manners like a human being should do if you have respect , that is ... other people here have posted one liners strange that you pick me to pick on . i dont have to be super smart to be interested in this subject and it is under conspiracy so i can voice my opinion . i tend to question things rather believe anything that is pushed down my throat . and i have my reasons ...and as i said , please address people in the correct manner

Edited by YA AMAR
  • Like 1

last time i have checked this forum was for anyone ...you still owe me an apology for your injustice on a nother thread but probably too proud and high mighty ? i have seen enough on the subject and i dont believe everything i am being shown . if you are just here to argue with ppl go find another victim BECAUSE you DON'T intimidate me . i have a right to post here just as you have the right it is called MEMBER !!!!! Unless you owe this website than let me know . so if i posts something here dont let it concern you there is always a ignore button . people will post things that you may not like ...such is life ...so ignore pls ... and chill out .. should you have personal issues be man enough and address me in the proper manners like a human being should do if you have respect , that is ... other people here have posted one liners strange that you pick me to pick on . i dont have to be super smart to be interested in this subject and it is under conspiracy so i can voice my opinion . i tend to question things rather believe anything that is pushed down my throat . and i have my reasons ...and as i said , please address people in the correct manner

Then you haven't seen enough on the topic. It really is that simple.

I'll ask again...

So... what things specifically give you reason to be suspicious of the Moon Landings?

Cz

• Like 2