Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Stanley Kubrick', moon landings faked

seeder

That would be AWESOME! Then YA AMAR and I could have a nice chat about it all....

You see? That's the whole point. She strolls in here and this little club of science thugs pounces upon her... A club is the perfect name for y'all because you are such zealots you abandon dignity and swarm anyone who would DARE question what you are so convinced about and so compelled to defend. Whatever. I wouldn't have even noticed this thread if it was for 3 or 4 pages of asinine postings about "Fake." The number of postings alone, made me look.

I could not give a fat fiddler's fart about the lunar landing. The point was to demonstrate what kind of lot you have here.

YA AMAR--- point proven. You see? It isn't you. It's them.

So the whole point of your helpful contribution was indeed just to antagonise, or as it's also known, trolling. You don't have any actual interest in the subject then, so the efforts people have made to explain the things you were supposedly "curious" about was entirely a waste of everybody's time then. You realise that whenever your name pops up in any thread now, the number of people who'll consider it worth taking any notice of what you say will be rather short? Edited by Norbert the Powerful
  • Like 5

I could not give a fat fiddler's fart about the lunar landing. The point was to demonstrate what kind of lot you have here.

Any questions, readers?

Troll.

• Like 5

So... you're admitting that you've been just trolling this topic for no other reason....

than to impress a girl.........

:rolleyes:

Cz

Well, we've all done stuff to impress alluring women.

Well, we've all done stuff to impress alluring women.

So it was True Love?

Of course, that movie also included this example of dizzying logic, almost at the level reached in this thread:

:-)

You "accept" the idea that the other fellow pops him up effortlessly without the slightest arm movement, because that is how it was explained away to you, and you choose to believe it... despite what your eyes and common sense tell you. You choose to ignore what you see and cling instead to a weak explanation that dodges the evidence right before your eyes. You've convinced-- you.

No, I approach it with an open mind and consult experts when I don't have the requisite knowledge in a particular area. I examine the pro- argument and examine the anti- argument. I examine the strength and weaknesses of each and then come to a conclusion based on a critical examination of each.

In all cases the evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of the Apollo missions being conducted as recorded.

• Like 2

Given that the original premise of this thread - the Stanley Kubrick claim - has already been conclusively debunked and that the main antagonist of the discussion has admitted to having no genuine interest in the subject, there seems little reason to keep this thread going.

Closed.

• Like 5