Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Prophecies of the Presidents

UM-Bot
Sean Casteel: I have written here previously about a new book from Tim Beckley’s Inner Light/Global Communications publishing house called “America’s Strange and Supernatural History,” which recounts numerous little known paranormal and simply weird moments in the life of this nation. Everything from the “survival cannibalism” that took place one savage winter in the American colony of Jamestown to the mid-20th century crime spree of a disgruntled chemistry student, dubbed the “Mad Gasser,” who used an aerosol anesthetic as a weapon to the 18th century shapeshifting, werewolf-type transformations of those foolish enough to have broken Lent seven years in a row in the French enclave of Vincennes, Indiana, are part of the heritage of the United States.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

mdenise

Abraham Lincoln confessed that he trembled for the safety of future America because, “As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow. The money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated into a few hands and the public is destroyed.” - See more at: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=289388#sthash.kfjs9QhK.dpuf

I like Lincoln so I looked up this quote and found this : http://www.snopes.com/quotes/lincoln.asp

• Like 2