Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO link to Mystery Box

SierraBrad

Hi I'm a new member and primarily came here to show what I found today. I'm a little freaked out by this and felt I had to come here and share this. I was surfing YouTube today. Just goofing around. I watch all different types of videos and always look for new and interesting things. In my exploring I came upon this video

The first anomaly is very interesting and I really can't think of too many logical reasons as to what it could be. This is very recent and very intriguing. Then a short time later I came across this video.

Also very interesting. Then I saw this. Look at the image at 0:55 into the second video. It's not the end of the world and I don't know if either one validates the other but you have to admit based on the contents of the box this is a little too weird.

So after that I decided to come here...join and pass this on and see if others think it is noteworthy also.

When you combine "Third Phase of the Moon" Youtube channel that's notorious for hoax UFO/Alien videos. With a video that suggests *SNIP* from the Bible is true. You get me saying no thanks.

Welcome to UM. Put your thinking cap on.

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory term
  • Like 4

This was reported on 12/12/15 to the National UFO Reporting Center. Same day but in the evening instead of early morning

http://www.nuforc.or...rts/ndxlFL.html

Also I can't say what is real in any of this as I said it's just a little weird. I do not know if the video is fake but i have never seen a video fake or real that tried to show a UFO this way. All other "cloud" type UFO's seem to be identified easily as clouds. This is a well lit cloud. I also checked and Elon Musk had not launched yet and as far as any news report in Florida, no other launches were scheduled. Although CGI could do this I am compelled by the fact that if you wanted to convince someone of a UFO why wouldn't you say....make it something that triggers the mind as spacecraft rather than an atmospheric condition. I guess someone could be that ingenious to think that would work but seems like a lot of effort without making it seem "traditional" in some way.

OK The Mystery Box. I haven't researched it but being an artist I recognized the box right way as an artists box. I have used mine for sketches also but primarily to carry around the medium you are going to use. Oil paints, or charcoal, brushes etc. I have "cleaned house" several times but never get rid of a perfectly good case. Unless.... ok here are the disturbing things about the box and contents to me. The only reason to throw this away is if the artist was throwing off everything from that period. A change of life...or realizing that what they were doing was pointless and just gave up. Last thing...it could have been stolen which makes it more of a tragedy.Because some things are unfinished.

Those drawings are unique in a number of ways. The maps are obvious tracings and obviously being used for some other purpose. The UFO drawings seem to link to the text while the figure drawings (except for the last one) appear to be done by a completely different hand. The multi headed image starting at 00:29 is a recreation of the vision Ezekiel saw when it came down from the sky. This is from memory and I can post the passages but anyone familiar with the Bible recognizes this as the thing that Ezekiel saw. The winged multi headed creature 01:18 and 01:29 is an exact representation of the beast in The Revelation of John. This image also is a drawing of the description given. The primary difference between the two are the wheels extending out of the sides on the first figure. No one has ever shown them right but somehow they look almost functional here I have seem many many attempts to create both of these things from biblical descriptions and I would say these are the best I have ever seen that fit those descriptions. One thing I should mention is since the maps were traced these could have been traced also but I have never seen anything close to these in art but have seen a lot of other maps. Also those drawings except for the one starting at 01:41 are indeed exceptional. This artist possibly was a poster artist and these are sketches but they are also exceptional pieces and I wouldn't think to be thrown away. If the one starting at 1:41 is by the same artist it is the scariest. I think it is a drawing of the description of the "Whore of Babylon" as described in a book that for some reason upsets some people. Also in The Revelation. If this drawing is by the same artist then the proportions are true and not misdrawn. Really scary.

The UFO drawings seem to coincide with the text and made by a different hand. Either this person was truly inspired, in a trance or drawing from a vision when drawing the winged forms. Or they were done by some one else. They are absolutely mind blowing. Look at the way the lower set of wings attach to the figure on the right at 01:07. It looks completely natural. This is inspired stuff. I haven't read the text but can tell from the writing that the person that wrote the text is the person that probably drew the UFO's. I do not know if there is even a connection between the figures, the maps or the UFO's but what was the most interesting about the UFO drawings is that the one that starts at 00:42....if you look the blue line finished drawing is not complete. The blue ink stops and all that is left is the pencil sketch to the left. Part of that image is in blue at the top right so it is unfinished. I know nothing about the biblical cloud the narrator mentions but I might look that up later. Although I know nothing for certain I cannot discount the fact that ancient people witnessed things that made them change their lifestyle. Also as far as UFO's go. I have not ever witnessed anything myself that I think would qualify as a sighting but the fact that I AM open minded I do not discount that possibility either. There's is too much evidence to suggest otherwise.The finding of the box predate the video so a CGI artist could have seen the box video and somehow got inspired but the image resembling the sighting is not very awe inspiring but it does resemble the sighting enough to look like someone was drawing what they saw and not a CGI guy trying to recreate an awe inspiring drawing. The UFO drawings may not be connected to the creature drawings or the maps. It only shows an alien ship landing and something hovering to it's right with the cloud object below. Strange but in a way a weird coincidence...if you believe in that sort of thing. Well, that's my thinking cap and why this was very unusual to me. Going to research that cloud that was referenced...maybe more later. Anyway just wanted to get this out there. Is it fake...I don't know. Did the artist case belong to a crackhead? I don't know that either.I do understand that most of the UFOers do include ancient historical references when researching UFO phenomena so I didn't think this would be so negatively received by an extremely closed minded individual for being on a UFO site.

Edited by SierraBrad

*Quote removed*

First welcome to UM.

Second I think you're assuming UM is just a UFO believer site.

You will find many experiancers of many things that share what they know about subjects along with hoaxes and such. PM is useful tool if you don't want honest sceptics giving their opinions especially when you just asked for opinions!

Please be nice about the more skeptical input or you won't get the benefits of being here. There's alot of weird mysteries in life and unless you experienced something tangible, the only healthy way to view it is with scepticism. If you are an experiencer or just a curious seeker it is very beneficial to you to interact with sceptics because you can understand other possibilities and weed out crap to find a deeper truth about the whatever subject. Even though sceptics don't believe they help weed out misperceptions and hoaxes so you can make more accurate account of real evidence and similarity of experiences about the subjects that interest you.

As an experiencer, I am always sceptical to even my my own perception of the unexplained things and evidence because I know different causes can actually make the same affect in human perception. I seek truth behind them. I became member here to share and help others on subjects I knew about. None of us have all the answers but we can build on the speculation and arrive at the closer truth in the matters we consider.

Just giving you a little insight for being new to the site :)

Edited by Lilly
objectionable content removed
  • Like 4

First welcome to UM.

Second I think you're assuming UM is just a UFO believer site.

You will find many experiancers of many things that share what they know about subjects along with hoaxes and such. PM is useful tool if you don't want honest sceptics giving their opinions especially when you just asked for opinions!

Please be nice about the more skeptical input or you won't get the benefits of being here. There's alot of weird mysteries in life and unless you experienced something tangible, the only healthy way to view it is with scepticism. If you are an experiencer or just a curious seeker it is very beneficial to you to interact with sceptics because you can understand other possibilities and weed out crap to find a deeper truth about the whatever subject. Even though sceptics don't believe they help weed out misperceptions and hoaxes so you can make more accurate account of real evidence and similarity of experiences about the subjects that interest you.

As an experiencer, I am always sceptical to even my my own perception of the unexplained things and evidence because I know different causes can actually make the same affect in human perception. I seek truth behind them. I became member here to share and help others on subjects I knew about. None of us have all the answers but we can build on the speculation and arrive at the closer truth in the matters we consider.

Just giving you a little insight for being new to the site :)

I think his anger was justified. It's really a bad habit to advise people on everything.

I think his anger was justified. It's really a bad habit to advise people on everything.

His displeasure maybe. His language and sense of mutual respect, zero.

• Like 4

*snip*

Interesting observations thanks for sharing.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Redundant quoting - snipped for length

I didn't ask for your ****ed up opinion

So after that I decided to come here...join and pass this on and see if others think it is noteworthy also.

• Like 6

Was Ezekiel's Wheel vision just symbolic of the iconography of competing polytheistic beliefs from his day? In his vision the Lord sit's on top of these images (four beasts) from surrounding cultures of the monotheistic Israelites.

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/05-07-28/

Man

e67b6837e0f163443dafde43bca7aaa6.jpg

Ox

WIK_Assyrian-man+winged-bull.jpg

Lion

47c619b9a86e3a96aa4f8996e194e981.jpg

Eagle

b881109bc3b5eb743020d2d1469cf5bf.jpg

The Wheel within a Wheel was the Hub in a Spokeless Chariot Wheel.

20120208-Ur_chariot.jpg

This is for those that just want to "baaweeeve" instead of doing actual thinking:

6e0a226c5434fb48fcc2c5c5bb6fadc7.jpg?itok=VI9PPBaM

22f.jpg

• Like 2

what is this ufo link ? what is this mystery box, and who has it?

It's just a briefcase that artists use and it has pictures inside depicting "Ezekiel's Wheel". People think Ezekiel saw a UFO. I guess people who like to hoax UFO vids have the box?

Please be advised that a discussion site will generate various opinions, some may not agree with your own. If you feel that another poster has violated UM rules please use the report button (located on the lower left of the post).