Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
curiousJoe

Soul mates ?

65 posts in this topic

Davros of Skaro

ok the two of u (ergo davros and mjk22) need to calm yourselves down, this post is not a setting for a battle-ground. It is to help this guy who doesnt understand whats goin on but has an idea. Yes you are both helping him in your own different ways but that does not mean u have to be so damn confrontational about it, its like watching my two very camp friends(who are in god damned HIGH SCHOOL) throw shade at eachother, so if u both would like too take a step back and respect each others respective opinions and help this man out then that would be awesome.

Im sorry if it wasnt my place to get involved but i was reading through it and the only people making sense was lovely XenoFish and Blue Star.

Yes. The knee jerk reaction to those providing a rational explanation is very silly.

DingoLingo

Essentially guys we need to remember we are human but still are animals.. smell, body language etc plays a big part without you realising it.. on a primal level you register these things.. if the body language and the smell is right you for both sides you will connect.. there is nothing mystical or soul binding about it..

everyone has met the one person that you 'feel' something is not right about.. that's the smell is wrong and the body language is not right either..

FlyingAngel

Your girlfriend should read this topic, and know what you feel

DingoLingo

my girl friend? heh.. she was the one that explained it that way to me.. she is a shrink

FlyingAngel

my girl friend? heh.. she was the one that explained it that way to me.. she is a shrink

Talking to CuriousJoe btw

DingoLingo

ahh.. all good FA :D

Davros of Skaro

Essentially guys we need to remember we are human but still are animals.. smell, body language etc plays a big part without you realising it.. on a primal level you register these things.. if the body language and the smell is right you for both sides you will connect.. there is nothing mystical or soul binding about it..

everyone has met the one person that you 'feel' something is not right about.. that's the smell is wrong and the body language is not right either..

They never met in person.

ellapenella

trust me, look into twin flames. you'll find lots of helpful information out there.

no no no...also look into the show titled "Catfish"... here, their link... http://www.mtv.com/s...w/episode-guide

Edited by Ellapennella

DingoLingo

They never met in person.

that was like me and my missus.. we spoke online for a long time before we met..

what we said to each other clicked..

we started off as chat friends.. and still together 3 years later and planning many more :)

• Like 1

curiousJoe

update: I'm seriously considering the twin flame theory now, and so is my girlfriend. Weird things have started happening, i looked it up and it appears to be something like soul merging. Anway, she has noticed odd changes in her own behavior and I have in mine. She is right handed and im left handed but for some reason ive been catching myself using my right hand. She has been informing me the same is happening with her. A week ago she needed help averaging a budget, something i normaly cant do because i suck at math (well used to). She told me she couldn't figure it out and she normally excels at the subject. So in short.... im good at math now, she sucks at it now, i have not studied math in years. And we are both nearly ambidextrous now. This is scaring both of us.

curiousJoe

edit: I'm on my phone and there is no edit button on this page, could a mode merge this reply with my last one and delete this question?

Ok also she has been known for having a calm demeanor, and I panic easily. Well im some how finding easier to be calm and she seems to be doing the opposite now... she even commented that people at work see her as a "bad ass" now and she is confused as to why.

curiousJoe

Ok guess I stumped everyone here, wasn't my intention at all. So no one has an idea about ^ that?

Davros of Skaro

COSMIC!

Pyramid_Twin_Souls.jpg

barbco196

I think you need to quit putting so much thought in to it. Let things happen and quit trying to get confirmation about how you feel. If you know that there's a deep connection with this woman, then there ya go. You shouldn't need anyone else to confirm it or explain it to you. Trust your feelings and not a bunch of skeptical strangers on this forum.

curiousJoe

Ok Thank you, I'll let this topic die then. If a Moderator could plz close it, that would help. I mean to prevent any of the " skeptical strangers" as u put it talking further about this as far as I'm concerned its solved.