Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Asylum seekers complaining they need sex

Zinc12

Nice is now an imprecise word,originally it meant exact, now if means pleasant. No i don't know exactly what they want, but I do know what I want,and that is for them to find a political and religious (as if that mattered) solution in their own country. Never in history have able bodied men abandoned their own country.

• Like 2

Nice is now an imprecise word,originally it meant exact, now if means pleasant. No i don't know exactly what they want, but I do know what I want,and that is for them to find a political and religious (as if that mattered) solution in their own country. Never in history have able bodied men abandoned their own country.

You cannot be serious.

Tell me where not.The only examples are the Jews, who had no country to go to. Now they have,and they fought for it. Actually I have lived in Israel and it is play.

From recent history: Sudan, Mali, Somalia, former Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Myanmar.

Did you know that roughly 250.000 Belgians took refuge in England during WW I?

• Like 1

From recent history: Sudan, Mali, Somalia, former Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Myanmar.

Did you know that roughly 250.000 Belgians took refuge in England during WW I?

Canada with a population less than 30 million at the time took in just over 100,000 Vietnamese.

It barely caused a ripple. Was there more Vietnamese crime in Canada? Sure, because there were more Vietnamese Canadians.

Big deal. We got over it, same as any others.

• Like 1

Sex is not a vital need that has to be met or you're hospitalized or die, no matter how many decades - that's pure nonsense, speaking from experience.

• Like 2

I'm curious. The title thread said "Asylim Seekers", in the plural.

I can't watch the video, but is the 'fat guy with a smoke' in any way representaive of the whole, a majority, a statistical example OR AN ANOMALY?

Edited by Likely Guy

Examiner.com? That's hardly an unbiased source. What an unpleasantly nasty little propaganda piece.

I agree. Interesting that the entire interview is private and you can only access it with approval from the journalist. I've been reading that she lied to the men and conned them into the interview. People are saying they didn't realize she was a journalist and thought she was just a student doing a paper on cultural differences. So they were talking about the cultural differences. Then she cut the whole thing down to a few soundbites that suited her purpose.

Edited by ChaosRose

Send them to a Red Light District :w00t:

send them into a cage with a pack of hungry dogs and see how fast this '' illness '' disappear ... my take on it

• Like 1

And then,good points. I think my earlier post was deleted, but it was: if you are in a village of 200 and you have to accommodate

500 immigrants, mostly young men,bored,unused to seeing women's legs,etc,then the sensible thing to do is dress modestly and

be chaparoned where possible. The practicalities have to come first.

You wear a raincoat and carry an umbrella in a rainstorm, so perhaps modest dress and demeanour is similar precaution.

First to say is that the grlz/women in my country dont run around naked in public. And its not the job of our grlz/women here

to stablish a new dress code because some freaks cannot handle to see legs+décolleté in public. If these freaks cannot handle

that, the problem are not the grlz/women here but the freaks here and they should get helped to find a place on Earth where

the dress code is compliant to their agenda, by a free ticket for next flight out.

• Like 7

I think that some of these people should be put on a plane and send back to their country where it's part of their culture to abuse women!, it's very difficult to have compassion for such a culture!

• Like 2

Every time I read the thread title I think:

They say they need sex.

Then I say "People in Hell need ice water, so what?"

• Like 2

And here is this, I don't believe I have posted it, but shocking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l76kSsCLqTo

Who is this, and why is there any reason to believe anything he's saying? Oh...Infowars. No propaganda there.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

Gosh, and then. Again. I don't even know what to say anymore. This is all so personal to you. You know what I would love to do? Invite you to Germany, so we can go and meet a couple of refugees. I think that might be good for you.

Indeed, again. I don't pretend to know every person of the Islamic faith coming into your country. I do have the ability to look at other countries that have done what Germany is doing - only much slower and the results have been staggeringly bad. If you choose to deny this and look for the best in such people as have been mentioned in this thread then that's on you friend. For my part, if a man raped my wife or daughter I'd most likely kill him. If I didn't kill then he'd never be capable of offending another woman like THAT ever again. Live as you choose but don't bother trying to convince me with anecdotes when the great part of the evidence is against your opinion.
  • Like 2

Indeed, again. I don't pretend to know every person of the Islamic faith coming into your country. I do have the ability to look at other countries that have done what Germany is doing - only much slower and the results have been staggeringly bad. If you choose to deny this and look for the best in such people as have been mentioned in this thread then that's on you friend. For my part, if a man raped my wife or daughter I'd most likely kill him. If I didn't kill then he'd never be capable of offending another woman like THAT ever again. Live as you choose but don't bother trying to convince me with anecdotes when the great part of the evidence is against your opinion.

Deny what? Give me something to actually talk about.

The problem here is that we have at least two sides you use very intense propaganda: One side says we have nothing to worry about at all, the other side paints the immigrants as evil devils who will destroy our society. Who is right? Neither of them.

I see myself as a very rational person, so I am under no illusion that the intake of the refugees won't cause any kind of problems, but it's not even close to the chaos the heavy right wants to sell me.

Rape is a horrible crime, and I for sure cannot exactly say how I would react if this happened to one of my loved, but I am sure that I would not give in my basest instincts. If you do that, you lose what makes us human. I believe in our principles of law, and would want the perpetrator to face law and be punished. But blood vengeance is a concept that can be found in both the Muslim and Christian faith, so maybe you think that is a good thing.

I don't want to convince you with anecdotes. I would want you to come here and make your own experiences. At least I want you to be rational. Now you believe the anecdotes of the people who paint the refugees as devils. Is that any better?

• Like 3

send them into a cage with a pack of hungry dogs and see how fast this '' illness '' disappear ... my take on it

A little over the top, Ya amar... how 'bout just sending them to prostitutes with a smorgasbord of venereal diseases? After all this is Europe...

A little over the top, Ya amar... how 'bout just sending them to prostitutes with a smorgasbord of venereal diseases? After all this is Europe...

That idea is over the top as well and, pretty stupid.

...and who said the Germans don't have a sense of humour?

• Like 1

No more xenophobic rants from me! It looks like the seemingly unbeatable Isis are on the run. The time will come,maybe even in our lifetimes, when a westerner wearing an Uncle Sam t-shirt will be able to walk through ME towns again! Then the migrants will be able to return.

Edited by alibongo

And harry,of course the Germans have a sense of humour,it's known as schadenfreude.

Edited by alibongo

hhhhh no i dont think so ...i was being polite with my post but my mind ran wild on what i would do with a %&/()@ like this ...with a few of my Martial Arts Moves and my creative mind i would cure him in seconds ....

• Like 1