Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Asylum seekers complaining they need sex

Zinc12

Should women worry their pretty little heads about abstracts like politics and religion,anyway?

After seeing some of your ignorant statements, you obviously don't.
  • Like 2

To alibong "the sensible thing to do is dress modestly and be chaparoned where possible. The practicalities have to come first." would you give up all our freedoms so easily? Freedoms that people have paid for us to have with their lives. Or is it just the freedoms of women you toss aside. Your comments are an insult to the people who's blood has been spilt.

Edited by likwidlite
  • Like 1

What can we do now, though? We can't have hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of "refugees" starving, dying, and piling up at the southern borders of Europe. It would spread disease. They haven't the will to return to the ME and haven't the money even if they had.

I would be glad to hear of a practical solution - pointing out the short-comings of press coverage doesn't help.

Why not just drop them into another Muslim country. I know the other Muslim countries don't want them either but they should be forced to go there instead of European, Americas or Australia.

Edited by cerberusxp
  • Like 1

To alibong "the sensible thing to do is dress modestly and be chaparoned where possible. The practicalities have to come first." would you give up all our freedoms so easily? Freedoms that people have paid for us to have with their lives. Or is it just the freedoms of women you toss aside. Your comments are an insult to the people who's blood has been spilt.

NO we should not have to change the way we live for anyone! Ship em all out to a Muslim based country period.

Edited by cerberusxp
  • Like 3

NO we should not have to change the way we live for anyone!

Exactly. We don't have to be friends with everyone. We don't have to be nice to anyone. They should be grateful that people give them a chance, and they should try to show some common civility in the places they are at. If not, they should be deported or executed. People compromise too much. If it get's too far out of hand people will act and it won't be pretty.

• Like 2

Should women worry their pretty little heads about abstracts like politics and religion,anyway?

Hmm!, you don't have much respect for yourself, think before saying such a discriminative comment!

Edited by Hyades
  • Like 2

Why not just drop them into another Muslim country. I know the other Muslim countries don't want them either but they should be forced to go there instead of European, Americas or Australia.

International law should be that an asylum seeker MUST take refuge in the nearest country not in a state of conflict that they can reasonably reach. They should not have the "right" to pick and choose and demand where they go if they feel they have to flee for their lives.

• Like 2

I don't think they should be taken out and shot but they should be deported immediately. Someone in the ME will take care of shooting them if they don't start fighting for their rights in their country instead of burdening others with taking care of them.

"they should be deported or executed." well the escalated quickly...

If you go over to someone's house. Start demanding to have sex with their wife or daughter. How well do you think it would go over?

• Like 4

100% rapes in Norway's committed by Muslim immigrants

That's somebody's daughter getting raped, that's somebody's sister getting raped....what do you think the result of this will be?

Off hand I'd say that Norway will place itself under Sharia Law and force woman to wear heavy, restrictive clothing that covers them completely. What other choice is there for a liberal utopia?

If they were to do something to the Muslims, heck, they might hurt someone's feelings. And they are guests in Norway after all.

Blame the victims, it is the most PC thing to do.

OR........... Maybe Norway can GROW a PAIR and do something about the Muslims?

• Like 1

Seems to me Europe is trying to put blinders on everyone when it comes to these Muslim men. Why are they doing this to their own people. Charity begins at home, send them home. I've seen some horrible pictures of little kids in Syria starving, eating dirt, that desperately need help, send these cowards back and help them.

We have been catching more refugees here with terrorist ties and the democrats want to bring even more than the 10,000 here, way more. CAIR wants 65,000 brought here. Sometimes I think we have idiots for leaders.

These men sought 'asylum' and are now living in western society. They need to follow the customs and laws of the countries that were good enough to take them in. If they want sex then they can do what everyone else does; find themselves a willing partner or engage a professional and pay for it. Choosing to break our laws by annoying/molesting women (or worse yet committing rape) should result in swift deportation.

Just to add, I don't favour accepting men of fighting age...they should be staying to fight for their country. Women, children and the elderly are the ones who should receive asylum IMO.

Oh, and here's a link to the demographics (from the UN) on the refugees: http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

Edited by Lilly
addition

Off hand I'd say that Norway will place itself under Sharia Law and force woman to wear heavy, restrictive clothing that covers them completely. What other choice is there for a liberal utopia?

If they were to do something to the Muslims, heck, they might hurt someone's feelings. And they are guests in Norway after all.

Blame the victims, it is the most PC thing to do.

OR........... Maybe Norway can GROW a PAIR and do something about the Muslims?

I think its disgusting that blond Norwegians have started dying their hair black, travelling in groups and dressing down to avoid being targeted by these immigrants in their own country. Send them all back home that's what I say, it has come to light that 80% of them are not genuine anyway!

• Like 2

These men sought 'asylum' and are now living in western society. They need to follow the customs and laws of the countries that were good enough to take them in. If they want sex then they can do what everyone else does; find themselves a willing partner or engage a professional and pay for it. Choosing to break our laws by annoying/molesting women (or worse yet committing rape) should result in swift deportation.

Just to add, I don't favour accepting men of fighting age...they should be staying to fight for their country. Women, children and the elderly are the ones who should receive asylum IMO.

Oh, and here's a link to the demographics (from the UN) on the refugees: http://data.unhcr.or...an/regional.php

The problem is that these refugees did not bring any of their women with them which should cause alarm bells to ring, what only men need asylum. Why so many males?

When they come to Europe they are mistaken if they think the European women will want them so they get desperate for sex, result massive increase in rape.

They are not genuine asylum seekers anyway, they have come only to abuse the welfare system.

Their behaviour is quite disgusting turning down food and accommodation they feel is not up to scratch.

• Like 1