Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy can twist his head around 180 degrees

UM-Bot

Footage of a young boy with a remarkable contortionist act has already proven a hit on social media.

Some people are double-jointed and can move their arms, legs and feet in ways that would make most of us wince, but in this new video, which was uploaded on to YouTube last week, a youngster with incredible flexibility demonstrates his ability to turn his head to face the total opposite direction.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/289860/boy-can-turn-his-head-around-180-degrees

• Like 2

sweet-jesus.gif

kind of almost maybe perhaps gagged a bit. also as someone with neck issues this actually made me get a throbbing neck sooooo grossss. whyyyy..... why i look?

• Like 4

Uh... not "necessarily" doubting the claim as such (some humans can naturally contort in seemingly unnatural ways), but, is this even remotely healthy to be demonstrated with regards to one's neck... and especially that of a minor child?

Wonder if the minor or adult fathoms that a few degrees more of movement could cause permanent paralysis or death.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Let me guess...

They are wishing to "practice" until 360 is achieved, during which of course he will die.

Good God! Where is Child Protective Services?

And arrest that mom, or whoever she is.

• Like 2

Can he do this without the "help" of the adult behind him? wonder how he discovered this strange technic or was he "trained" to do it over time by .....the adult behind him?

Sort of like those people with the elongated necks, stretched over time with neck bands?

bdd7dde375e042e013a444e71047849f.jpg

Somehow because of his "assistance" I am wondering if this is a case of being double jointed or being trained....or a form of child abuse for " amusement"

Let me guess...

They are wishing to "practice" until 360 is achieved, during which of course he will die.

Good God! Where is Child Protective Services?

And arrest that mom, or whoever she is.

Just the thing which is in my mind too. Something seems seriously wrong here.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

The person assisting behind the child is reported to be his father (not his mother as I suggested)

Still, even after looking at the YouTube vid it does not seem to indicate a country location. I could be wrong and maybe didn't look deep enough.

Could this be "faked"?

Certainly possible in these day's.

Could it be "real"?

Certainly possible in any day's.

Dang. I just don't know. Anyone have a clue as to it's authenticity and/or country origin?

"Miami" t-shirt on the child means nothing of course.

Edited by pallidin

That does look fake to me. Still gross, though.

• Like 2

Can he do this without the "help" of the adult behind him? wonder how he discovered this strange technic or was he "trained" to do it over time by .....the adult behind him?

Sort of like those people with the elongated necks, stretched over time with neck bands?

bdd7dde375e042e013a444e71047849f.jpg

Somehow because of his "assistance" I am wondering if this is a case of being double jointed or being trained....or a form of child abuse for " amusement"

Just the thing which is in my mind too. Something seems seriously wrong here.

Their necks are not actually elongated.

Girls first start to wear rings when they are around 5 years old. Over the years the coil is replaced by a longer one and more turns are added. The weight of the brass pushes the collar bone down and compresses the rib cage. The neck itself is not lengthened; the appearance of a stretched neck is created by the deformation of the clavicle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayan_people_(Myanmar)

• Like 1

Can he projectile vomit pea soup too?

Well, presumably the boy can't do this without the assistance of his bullying older brother/ sibling / whatever ...so no, he can't turn his neck 180 degrees at all unless forced to by somebody else's physical manipulation. That person should be punched in the throat very hard for abusing that child for the purposes of their own amusement...and getting internet hits!