Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

South American UFO footage

Ozfactor

It is so obvious who is part of the men in black society here on the forum. They get so angry if people

don't adopt every word they say. They don't respect peoples unwillingness to get brainwashed.

About current post topic. I think its a chilean air show or a toy company trying to get attention to their drone products.

And another story which doesn't deserve its own thread.

Preface:

Why would any rational thinking person automatically link the term UFO with extra terrestrials

or mysticism? I am sure there are a lot of things i don't know that you can't classify as mysterious.

Its like people forgot what UFO means. I have personally seen many UFO's which i guess is everything

from fireworks, military crap, commercial aerial ****, disco projectors trying to lure people closer in the night.

My most unexplained UFO experience.

I saw the box UFO. Daylight and clear. It was really big, dark and i estimate it to be definitely larger than

25x25x25 metres. It was flying in an altitude at least 150 metres according to the surrounding buildings.

Steady pace from left to right while it was spinning in a calm pace. Now it clashes a bit with my imagination

because in some way it looked like a big square shaped kite but who would build a giant structure for this purpose?

And if someone did, they should be told to stop because nobody want a giant kite tructure like this on their heads.

I classify this as an UFO which is probably a kite or another light structure blown up and away from a building site.

It did remind me a lot of the probable hoax. Coincidentally i saw my box UFO in the same year as this "hoax" image surfaced:

UFO%2Bsquare%2Bcube%2B2.png

Edited by Captain Dumbass

It is so obvious who is part of the men in black society here on the forum. They get so angry if people

don't adopt every word they say. They don't respect peoples unwillingness to get brainwashed.

What is the "men in black society" and what would make one a member of it?

????

Instead of this extremely cowardly generalisation and wild handwaving, how's about you man up and be specific? In particular if you have a complaint, QUOTE the text that you think is inappropriate, and give your reasoning.

If you're not willing to do that, it's pretty clear who the 'problem' is. You. (See how easy it is to be specific?)

• Like 2

What is the "men in black society" and what would make one a member of it?

Have you looked at your avatar lately?

:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Have you looked at your avatar lately?

:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

LOL> Nucky Thompson didn't get along with the feds so I doubt he'd bother captain dumbass unless the captain didn't pay for his booze shipment, in which case BOOM

• Like 2

LOL> Nucky Thompson didn't get along with the feds so I doubt he'd bother captain dumbass unless the captain didn't pay for his booze shipment, in which case BOOM

Well, the inability to accept facts seem to be rather prevalent among a certain segment of posters, sadly.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

<snip>

That is a joke, right? Surely you can give some examples otherwise.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

It simply looks like a couple of aircraft in unison which are closer to the aerodrome, and some further away.

The general position of the lights in the video does support this and doesn't suggest anything untoward.

Another point, the times you can observe the movement of the 'lights', is completely within the realm of passenger jets.

Na we get every type of plane here. Its also a military base. They practice for air shows here too. It's not uncommon in the summer to see fighter jet fly right over the house. Sometimes really low. There is also smaller private owned crafts of all kinds there.

It must have been two crafts in the example I pointed out. I've just never seen them fly so tight together like that and it not be an air show. Not a normal looking landing. I felt there was reason to look further in to it, and I'm satisfied with the results of that.

Na we get every type of plane here. Its also a military base. They practice for air shows here too. It's not uncommon in the summer to see fighter jet fly right over the house. Sometimes really low. There is also smaller private owned crafts of all kinds there.

It must have been two crafts in the example I pointed out. I've just never seen them fly so tight together like that and it not be an air show. Not a normal looking landing. I felt there was reason to look further in to it, and I'm satisfied with the results of that.

That is great, the only thing I could recommend is you not so quickly jump onto a conclusion. Look at the evidence objectively let others pore over it for a few days and then sort through what looks to be the best explanation. 99% of the time e get an answer here eventually.

????

Instead of this extremely cowardly generalisation and wild handwaving, how's about you man up and be specific? In particular if you have a complaint, QUOTE the text that you think is inappropriate, and give your reasoning.

If you're not willing to do that, it's pretty clear who the 'problem' is. You. (See how easy it is to be specific?)

I don't need to quote as it is obvious i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers.

Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people have different thoughts than you have?

Is it really necessary to tell you every time i make a funny (to me) exaggeration? some people here actually did understand me. I think you did too, but are caught up in anger.

Please lighten up and be happy also when you meet people that is different from you.

I suspect you think any person is a problem if they like to do things a bit different. I could never live what must be a tense lifestyle like that.

My secret is not caring more than the situation calls for. It makes me wander through life with a smile on my face. Try it out :-D

And to Merc14:

Men in black society is not an official name as the legend tell they are unofficial part of the American government and is more likely a myth.

You can google to more information if you unlike me are interested in the subject: https://www.google.dk/webhp?gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=BHOOVq23OcatsAHwqoPgDw#q=men+in+black+society

That is great, the only thing I could recommend is you not so quickly jump onto a conclusion. Look at the evidence objectively let others pore over it for a few days and then sort through what looks to be the best explanation. 99% of the time e get an answer here eventually.

I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that.

• Like 1

I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that.

You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement

"That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it."

That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice.

"That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it."

That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice.

This sounds like an argument ;-)

I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to camouflage them selves as planes with anticollision lights.

• Like 1

I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to camouflage them selves as planes with anticollision lights.

:unsure2:

• Like 1

:alien: - "You're so silly."

This sort of wishy-washy conjecture will certainly get you a severe bludgeoning.

I don't need to quote as it is obvious..

No, of course you don't, sweetie, (and that was sarcasm, for anyone in doubt) as you have now looked again and it is nowhere near what you claimed it was... If that's not the case, why won't you quote the offending text?

i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers.

STOP handwaving. Either quote it and back up your claims or have the cojones to apologise for your handwaves. And next time, just report the badness at the time and let the moderators handle it.

Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people have different thoughts than you have?

I may sound angry, but I'm actually a very, very happy person - it's just my typing style, and because you have done the wrong thing you are now taking this very personally (as you should..)...

Is it really necessary to tell you every time i make a funny (to me) exaggeration?

Yes. For two very good, simple and blindingly obvious reasons.

1. Haven't you learnt that, particularly at forums that attract the 'fringe', you need to always indicate sarcasm or jokes? How long have you spent on the Interwebz? Why on earth would you think your intention would always be obvious to people from different cultures and backgrounds?

2. What is 'funny' to you clearly isn't funny to others. Did you check the responses you got? Is there nothing for you to learn from that?

Please lighten up and be happy also when you meet people that is different from you.

I'll lighten up when you do the right thing. You made accusations - back them up, quote the misdeeds, or politely apologise and don't do it again.. There's a difference between being different, and making shi stuff up and insulting people on the basis of what is in your own head, rather than what was really said. That's why I and others asked you to QUOTE the stuff you object to.

And UNTIL you either do that or apologise and withdraw the comments, I'll keep asking. You can call it unwarranted anger if it floats your boat, I call it .. keeping people like you honest and responsible for what you say.

• Like 2

I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing was. People who instantly said they were planes without even looking.

I never head down a certain path when it comes to UFO's. I don't even claim to know anything about the saucer I saw for a half hour back in the 90's. Ive never even once concluded anything was alien in origin.

I didn't mean to imply further research wasn't going to find that they were planes. My apologies for not being more clear.

• Like 1

I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing was. People who instantly said they were planes without even looking.

I never head down a certain path when it comes to UFO's. I don't even claim to know anything about the saucer I saw for a half hour back in the 90's. Ive never even once concluded anything was alien in origin.

I didn't mean to imply further research wasn't going to find that they were planes. My apologies for not being more clear.

Apologies not necessary, just saying why I thought what I thought.