Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is going on with me?

lochnessie93

I read the entire article. Did you?! It states in the article, that YOU linked to, the research on mirror neurons has not been replicated in humans. I have to add that science seems to have the answer for almost every phenomena that is reported. The problem with that is most scientists test their theories with lab animals and in a very controlled setting. We aren't monkeys, rats, or pigs and while the electric currents in our brains might fire similarly, they are not human. I always try and hear both sides. I didn't immediately poo poo the idea of mirror neurons. I'm familiar with the term. It just doesn't explain the OP's experience.

It's common sense. Some paranormal abilities and events can't be replicated in laboratory settings. Some of them are spontaneous occurrences that can't be recreated in a controlled experiment. Scientific studies are very helpful, but they can't give definitive answers to all paranormal questions. There are scientific explanations to much alleged paranormal phenomena. It's also true that some claims are lies or pranks. Those aside, you don't have to be naive to believe that some claims are valid. You don't have to be gullible to recognize that some experiences are genuine.

It's common sense. Some paranormal abilities and events can't be replicated in laboratory settings. Some of them are spontaneous occurrences that can't be recreated in a controlled experiment. Scientific studies are very helpful, but they can't give definitive answers to all paranormal questions. There are scientific explanations to much alleged paranormal phenomena. It's also true that some claims are lies or pranks. Those aside, you don't have to be naive to believe that some claims are valid. You don't have to be gullible to recognize that some experiences are genuine.

I'm just sure why you quoted me since we seem to be on the same page?!

post-158981-0-32666000-1452184839_thumb.Don't freak out Locknessy, the good news is that you are not alone. Spirits are much like us when we are dead too, so they are not so supernatural after all. Like all things and beings have energy and these energies do vibrate to different frequencies. Some spirits more on the positive some more on the negative. And the person who can feel and see them are just sensitive to those energies because they have open Extra Sensory Perception (ESP).

You definitely have psychic ability.

• Like 1

I'm just sure why you quoted me since we seem to be on the same page?!

I agreed with you. I just added to what you wrote.

• Like 1

It's hard to get use to but it is unlikely to go away. My opinion is that you were given a gift. Part of your life contract.

I can tell when people are sick and going to die. When I was young I would rush right in and tell them. Don't do that.

Most people really don't want to know and it is not your job to tell them.

Telling them won't change what is going to happen to them. What I do is mention to them that they don't look well and

ask them if they are OK. if they are accepting I go on to tell them about a friend who looked the same and ______?

is what they had. As tactfully as possible. People don''t understand or accept the possibility that there are people

who see disease and death.

I had an acquaintance I worked with who I suddenly noticed he had liver cancer and would die in 2 years. So I mentioned to him that he looked green and probably should see

a doctor and get some liver tests. He didn't. 6 weeks later when I saw him I asked if he went to the doctor and he just blew me off. I lost control and started yelling, "GD, you

have liver cancer. Get your sorry ass to the DX." Next time I saw him he started yelling at me. He went to the DX and yes, he had terminal liver cancer. He yelled at me that I had

caused it and I was some kind of evil witch. "I was trying to save your life you DUMB F&%$er. He died of liver cancer.

I've gotten much better at getting people to go to the DX. The only advantage is that they get some help before they die. I have come to accept that people just don't want to know

so I don't tell most people if I see something.

I know now that I can't change God's will by warning people. I have been warned about many loved ones but I can't change the outcome. I can't get anyone to take it seriously and why should they? There is also the added problem that DXs can't see it with their tests when I see it.

I've only helped a half dozen people by warning them. They are usually friends who have seen it happen. One of them won't say hello before he asks me how he looks.

For all you flamers: I keep a record of those instances when I see disease and death. Unfortunately, I have never been wrong. I would not have been at all unhappy if it were just my imagination. It's a sad burden to know and not be able to help.

I also have the problem of being able to hear what people are thinking and they seem to immediately tell me their deepest, darkest, secrets. I really, really, don't want to know. I interviewed a guy for a job once and during the interview he just started telling me about his sex life. OMG! I tried 3 or 4 times to change the subject before he finally stopped telling me about his escapades.

I also seem to get blamed for God's will. A guy I worked with had his only child die suddenly. He was only 18 and fine on Friday and dead on Sunday night. So sad. When the guy came back to work the very first thing he did was yell at me. "It's not fair! It shouldn't have happened. Why would God do that."? I wanted to believe that he was just severely bereft. A week later I sat down at his lunch table with 6 other people. He went right to me with the same "It's not fair! It shouldn't have happened. Why would God do that."? I had hoped I would prove to myself that he did this to everyone but he didn't.

So, you need to ask yourself when you are feeling emotions whether they are yours or someone else'. Working in a hospital will be very hard on you if you can't separate you from them. But it is a good place to hone your skill. I can't do it. If I spend too much time around someone that is ill I take on their disease. May I suggest you start your reading lessons with "Spiritual protection" available on Amazon. #1 on list. I don't practice witchcraft as the author does but I found the information about protecting yourself very helpful.

My approach to my "gifts" is to try to find a scientific correlation. Quantum Physics gives me lots of answers and the Movie "Bleep, Down the Rabbit Hole" really helped clarify.

I can't tell you the point of it all. I know but I can't tell. You aren't crazy!

i believe it is a gift as well. i just need to learn what i am supposed to do. for me my life mission has always been about helping others and bettering humanity. so maybe that is where my destiny lies. i do have a book ive been reading on harnessing my gift. i have also contacted a few psychics near me to help me in my journey as well. i do have a lot of similar experiences as you, but i find it harder to just tell those i love if i see or feel anything. some people just arent ready for that kind of stuff.

• Like 1

for me the important thing is just figure out how i can harness this gift and use it to better the life of others. i dont want to use it for myself because my whole life has always evolved around others. whether its giving those who need it closure or warning people about health risks or whatever. i know my place in this world is to help others. and i believe that is why i have this gift. i dont even plan on using it for monetary benefit. just to actually help those who need it desperately. its just hard not having anyone who understands in my area to talk to.

i appreciate the kind words just the same though. thank you for your support and willingness to understand and help me figure out exactly the next actions to take.

Edited by lochnessie93
  • Like 1

when i was about 14, I was at a church father and sons outing. several of us were standing facing each other and conversing when I felt someone bump into me shoulder to shoulder from behind. it wasn't like a tap on the shoulder to get my attention or any type of prank.

there was no. one behind me or even close to me. I got the distinct impression that some spiritual entity that wasn't looking where he or she was going had bumped into me by mistake. I have never been prone to imagining things.

• Like 1

I've experienced the same. Knowing things about people that I'd never have known at all in minutes if meeting them. Knowing what's gone on in their life without having to be told. I wish I knew what it is or how to deal with it. And find someone who understands instead of calling a me loony!

• Like 2

i believe it is a gift as well. i just need to learn what i am supposed to do. for me my life mission has always been about helping others and bettering humanity. so maybe that is where my destiny lies. i do have a book ive been reading on harnessing my gift. i have also contacted a few psychics near me to help me in my journey as well. i do have a lot of similar experiences as you, but i find it harder to just tell those i love if i see or feel anything. some people just arent ready for that kind of stuff.

I can see you are still young. I think you just need to relax. Let things happen organically. My experience is that if someone is endowed with a gift, it will come to fruition when it's supposed to. It should be every persons life mission to help others. Kudos to you for figuring that out so young. Just keep up that attitude, it will get you far in life. Let the other stuff go. Searching for something you're not supposed to have yet, will steal your peace.

I've experienced the same. Knowing things about people that I'd never have known at all in minutes if meeting them. Knowing what's gone on in their life without having to be told. I wish I knew what it is or how to deal with it. And find someone who understands instead of calling a me loony!

You ARE dealing with it. You are simply experiencing deep connectivity with other humans. It's not a bad thing until you start over thinking it. Let people talk. Listen. Try to stop thinking to yourself during the conversation; "this is weird". Don't try and explain it to other people. They won't understand.

You are placed here to help the world, not just humanity.

As a child my parents threatened to have me put in an insane asylum if I didn't stop talking about what I heard and saw. Of-course, I stopped telling people but I never pushed the gift away.

The biggest step I made was learning how to do transcendental meditation when I was about 10. All the answers seemed to be there. TM is NOT the same as regular meditation. TM takes you to

the Universal Consciousness. I also learned to ask God what I wanted to know. When reading the bible it says, "Ask and it will be given", "Knock and the door shall be opened". So I asked and I got answers.

Now, a warning from this old watcher. Without knowing it people can see the divine in you. They often mistake it for being naive and gullible. You must be watchful that people do not take advantage of you.

I do a lot of what I call "Angel Work". I help without revealing who I am. That way they have no way of taking advantage of me. This is not a calling for anyone that wants to be rich and famous but God will provide.

You didn't exactly say but if your are one of us you hear a voice tell you things you need to know or they show you pictures. Be cautious. I have been deceived by demons or whatever they are. I evaluate everything I am told. Will it do harm to anyone? What is the value? Sometimes I just can't tell. Recently I had my spirit guide keep telling me to call someone who I hadn't spoke to in 7 years. I argued with him but finally relented because I could see no harm in it. As it turned out after the call her husband of 22 years filed for divorce and she crashed into despair. I have been in constant contact with her for support since.

She often remarks that she never would have survived without my support because she truly felt like ending it all. I was happy to help. The caution to you is when you help someone you will feel their emotions. This connection was very painful to me and I had to often cleanse myself of her energy.

I never took a class on this gift. I recommend reading anything you can find about Carl Jung. He is a hidden master.

Also, don't get involved in Wiccan, Witchcraft, or Rosicrucian. They all have hidden agendas that are not good AND ARE SELF SERVING..

Don't use spells. Smudge with sage OFTEN to prevent attachments.

Everyone has an opinion. Some are misguided. Just because someone claims they have a gift does not mean they do.

MOST important......listen.

• Like 1

Ok, here goes...

You have a degree of openness.

Your awareness allows you to see/ feel/ know, some things. That others have a blind spot to.

No need to fret, you're ok.

I have a questions about this 'very evil presence' you had. What made you believe it evil?

The reason, i ask is because the 'goosebumps' usually means high force, which is not evil at all..... It may be, that you just got whipped up in the overall excitement and feelings of those around you and their expectations.

The ability to communicate with and receive spirits, is just a matter of being open and allowing enough to tune into the same frequencies.

As for dreamtime work; Dreams are a wonderful tool. Notice the feelings/moods of that which is produced by the dreams. This will help you to have a clearer indications of what you are tuning into.

Again these Dreams are/can be, precog' type dreams and to me are not odd or strange, just is, what it is. Chill. It's ok.

I feel you may be listening more to others ignorances, fears and doubts, than your own guidance. Just cause they cut themselves off from their higher selves, doesn't mean you have to, unless you want to do so.

Sensitivity/ Empathy for others feeling... Doesn't have to be a bad thing. Unless you turn it into something that freaks you out.

Nothing of what you are saying, is unusual to the likes of me.

Your just being a sensing, feeling, human being, that's all.... It's only weird to those who have pinched themselves off from their own receptivity.

You are obviously approachable and easy to talk to, so others will pick up on this and tell you their stuff, again this is normal.

Isn't it good that people feel comfortable around you?

Isn't it nice when you get more clarity with your sensing/knowing of the names and so on in greater details?

This is a normal progression of your increased allowance and tuning into the unseen.

Yes their are parts of the future unfolding that seem already orientated but not true to all things unfolding.

You have the ability to focus on that which you choose to focus on.

Seeing 'black shadows' is your receptivity to that frequency, the lack of your colour registration, may well be that you are not yet able to see the colours, only the form. A bit like going from a black and white TV into colour.

You are still exercising, stretching and experimenting with all of this stuff and so it is not going to have the clarity of a more practised, attuned, receptivity some others may have.

Ghost' are just that, echo's of events. That have imprinted strongly enough to leave a residual.

True, usually from some trauma or such but not always.

This depends more on the seer/sensor, than on the actual events in that place. Just seem's that most find it easier to reach for the translation of the Cr** stuff. To me this says more about the translator, than the place.

It's a bit like a tape recording, playing over and over.

Now you are working in a hospital, you are going to be faced with all kinds of these high emotional stuff. Either relax, and enjoy playing with your own sensing abilities and logging them to a degree that satisfies your own/ not others, questioning about the validity to this stuff of sensing...... Or consider a new career path.

Yes, I am well experienced in this stuff happening to me. I have gotten used to it. Not just deaths but everything under the sun, all sort of things. Really, it doesn't just start and stop with deaths or precognitive dreamwork.

Your not going crazy... but i think you know this already, don't you?

You control it by using many methods of understanding and practise. There are so many you will have to explore what works best for you and there are so many, too many for me to cover them all here.

As a starter only...There are a few..

Understand that you are aligning to these things, in your waking and dream state by your vibration.

You have the power to either tune into this or that. Choose the best feeling thoughts that you can reach for, at any given point.

Practise tuning into what you want, rather than have it all wash over you.

Understand you create your own reality.

Get to understand how you are feel, what you are tuning into. Focus on what you want rather than what you are facing in the concrete stuff of now reality.

Increase your awareness and sensitivity, to how you are feeling at every given point. Because your conscious focus of the feelings you desire controls your vibration and therefore what can manifest.

Your Conscious Focus, will enable you to have greater skills of clarity and best translations/ interpretation of what you are receiving/ sensing.

Understand that crying is a release of resistance. That's all, there is not much wrong with crying. It's part of the process and you will cry less and less the more practiced you are in translation.

Hope this soothes you some way, All the best :st

Edited by Blue Star