Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ape signs: 'Man stupid, protect Earth'

seeder

bubblykiss & imaginarynumber1:

55277892.jpg

thx for your monkey business.....

• Like 2

Fake. That's a man in a monkey suite. Or Big Foot. Hard to tell, the videos not fuzzy enough.

Try these -

https://www.youtube....h?v=uhGgu1RNALQ

YouTube has a lot more videos of her, she's a real gorilla who's famous for her sign language skills.

• Like 2

What? How does a gorilla know whats going on outside of it's cage? Is he reading Yahoo news on a monkey laptop? What a *** joke.

• Like 1

This is so sad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(gorilla)

Michael learned 20 words within his first year with The Gorilla Foundation. The following is an example of Michael's description of an event that is thought by humans at The Gorilla Foundation to be the death of his mother—killed by bushmeat poachers when he was quite young: "Squash meat gorilla. Mouth tooth. Cry sharp-noise loud. Bad think-trouble look-face. Cut/neck lip (girl) hole."

The captivity wasn't enough so they threw in some humiliating sign language. If the ape really knew how to sign, it wouldn't be anything we'd want to hear.

• Like 2

Those hand gestures could mean anything. The day they can teach a Gorilla to talk like Winston Churchill, then They'll get my attention; I'll pay heed.

I am just wondering how that ape knows what is going on in the rest of the world?

Damn it!! The loony left takes over the US education system and destroys that but its not enough so they go after the apes.? Is this for real? BTW, we are at the 10 year mark of Al Gores prediction of the end of the world. Yeah, he is rich and the world is fine. . Bloody hell. At least Black red Devil is proud. LMFAO

Exactly. How could the ape possibly know, comprehend and opinion humans influence on earth.

I think it was just trained to make that response.

And she is a rather smart ape.

You should ask her out.

• Like 3

The captivity wasn't enough so they threw in some humiliating sign language. If the ape really knew how to sign, it wouldn't be anything we'd want to hear.

Quite true. It's sort of embarrassing

Those hand gestures could mean anything. The day they can teach a Gorilla to talk like Winston Churchill, then They'll get my attention; I'll pay heed.

"Yes, but tomorrow I'll still be ugly."

Harte

• Like 1

I am just wondering how that ape knows what is going on in the rest of the world?

They have Twitter these days. :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

It is pretty uninteresting if she is just repeating what she has been taught to sign I think. If she had had the mental capabilities to understand the global climate problem, and sign this on her own initiative, that had been impressive I think.

Proponents of the NWO at it again. Man is not the cause of climate change. Mimicry is all it is.

• Like 1

Thats y i think we should start using solar power for everything. Heard its getting cheaper n better

Proponents of the NWO at it again. Man is not the cause of climate change. Mimicry is all it is.

Well, that and ape farts.

Harte

• Like 1

For god's sake, are they making this poor creature watch Al Gore documentaries now in some kind of brainwashing experiment to further the 'Green' agenda?

At least we know where he got the idea that mankind was stupid from if they have.....

jiFfM.jpg

• Like 1

DO WATCH

The Humanzee

The Human Chimp Part 1 (other parts available on youtube)

Edited by seeder

The message was scripted by NOE Conservation, based in France, whose main focus is preserving biodiversity, and The Gorilla Foundation in Woodside, California, where Koko has lived since 1979, immersed in human company.

So it's the equivalent of having a nine year old deliver a scriped message about such and such a cause and hoping people won't read into it and therefore take it as his/her informed opinion. I hate that sort of thing.

Edited by TheSpoonyOne

I would love this story SO MUCH if I didn't think Koko was coached into signing this.

• Like 2