Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ape signs: 'Man stupid, protect Earth'

seeder

Well an avalanche of criticism, you just love to do that here, ain't gonna miss that.

Koko's right though, it's not like we made the planet any better for the rest of life here, a lot worse. She might as well know but I doubt it.

Words seem meaningless with this issue anyhow, like all issues. Exemplary action is better.

• Like 1

She's only right because she was instructed to say it by her Keepers. She didn't come up with the idea all by herself, is the reason people are a little cyncial.

• Like 1

This proves that the 1% difference in DNA really accounts for a lot. I guess we know now what the issue is with Al Gore and his minions.

• Like 1

I try not to discriminate between male and female when it comes to apes.

If Koko calls me stupid, she will be signing "Man punch punch punch gorilla. Need hospital."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Soo, who told Koko that Earth needs help? Does Koko read newspapers, watch TV ? ? ?

• 3 months later...

@acute (post 54), You may be a big guy, you may be a small guy, I do not know but I can assure you , if you tried to punch Koko, she would have you for breakfast!

Edited by Ingles35
  • Like 1

On 10/03/2016 at 11:22 AM, Hartmut said:

Soo, who told Koko that Earth needs help? Does Koko read newspapers, watch TV ? ? ?

Dont be silly, reading newspapers? Koko gets her news of the internet.... on the laptop if course...  :lol: