Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gunmen occupy Federal building

Sir Wearer of Hats

Looking at what the fed tried to pull with the Bundies, there is a reason the fed backed off like the cowards they are. Cause they were wrong, and knew it.

Actually that is still ongoing, with some concessions (return of the cattle) bit others such as disarmament of local enforcement and taking down of boundaries not done.

The intention is to avoid situations like Waco and active gun fighting. Partially because being to aggressive inspires other activists?

• Like 1

Mm you are mad at ranchers trying to cheat you outta money, yet have no problem with the monstrous spending machine that's puts us several hundred billion dollars in debt every year?

I'll take the insult as you conceding on my point the there is no ligit reason for the federal government to own land, not for military, that clearly belongs to the state it's in.

how do you know I have no problem with government spending? where did I ever say that? I am not conceding your ridiculous point...one that has been repeated by right wing wackos for decades. again people who are never happy, people who hate rules, and being told they can't get their way. Get people to agree with you and vote in nuts who will do your bidding. otherwise you continue to have nonsensical ideas and crazy thoughts about the role of government. Our founders would find you a curiosity but not on the same page as they

Mm you are mad at ranchers trying to cheat you outta money, yet have no problem with the monstrous spending machine that's puts us several hundred billion dollars in debt every year?

I'll take the insult as you conceding on my point the there is no ligit reason for the federal government to own land, not for military, that clearly belongs to the state it's in.

Hey, I am also p***ed that governmen runs a war machine while cutting the taxes to pay for it with the end result being a constant state of war and insecurity.

Unfortunately a lot of people support that system.

how do you know I have no problem with government spending? where did I ever say that? I am not conceding your ridiculous point...one that has been repeated by right wing wackos for decades. again people who are never happy, people who hate rules, and being told they can't get their way. Get people to agree with you and vote in nuts who will do your bidding. otherwise you continue to have nonsensical ideas and crazy thoughts about the role of government. Our founders would find you a curiosity but not on the same page as they

Hey if you can't think of a good reason the fed should be able to own land just say so. You don't have to insult people cause of your frustrations

Hey, I am also p***ed that governmen runs a war machine while cutting the taxes to pay for it with the end result being a constant state of war and insecurity.

Unfortunately a lot of people support that system.

Welcome to my world. On that we totally agree

Coming from a long line of farmers, these peoplealso tick me off. My grandmother's family had to adandon their land due to the Dustbowel and learned hard tgat regulation of cattle grazing and farmland is important.

Bundy let his cattle roam and graze freely, this included into people's crops and he's held up as a hero. I'm surprised more of his cattle weren't shot, honestly.

• Like 2

Coming from a long line of farmers, these peoplealso tick me off. My grandmother's family had to adandon their land due to the Dustbowel and learned hard tgat regulation of cattle grazing and farmland is important.

Bundy let his cattle roam and graze freely, this included into people's crops and he's held up as a hero. I'm surprised more of his cattle weren't shot, honestly.

His cattle were not eating other people's crops. That wasn't even close to the corrupted reasons the fed wanted him off the land his family had used for over 100 years without issue. That is till Reid wanted to sell the land to China

Edited by preacherman76

His cattle were not eating other people's crops. That wasn't even close to the corrupted reasons the fed wanted him off the land his family had used for over 100 years without issue. That is till Reid wanted to sell the land to China

His cattle continued to spread beyond his own property and into public land. He was told to reign them in and didnt. They were found on roads and on private property.
  • Like 1

His cattle continued to spread beyond his own property and into public land. He was told to reign them in and didnt. They were found on roads and on private property.

His family had grazing rights to that land for over 100 years. The ONLY issue was how the government wanted to sell Americans out to China, even more then they already have.

I'm surprised more of his cattle weren't shot, honestly.

I guess the other crop owners couldn't find young cows to send to Bundy's land to kill.

His family had grazing rights to that land for over 100 years. The ONLY issue was how the government wanted to sell Americans out to China, even more then they already have.

That was his claim, yes.

None were held up in court.

Of course, evil government, of course they'd say that.

• Like 1

trump is that you? rambling nonsense again. you are making up stuff you know. but that doesn't matter. truth is not important.

• Like 2

This is terrorism, but dropping bombs from drones on children is not terrorism?

Since WHEN is "dropping bombs from drones on children" even any true aspect on this war against jihadists?

Feel free to cite any reference that collateral damage was "deliberate"

Since WHEN is "dropping bombs from drones on children" even any true aspect on this war against jihadists?

if you accept collateral damage and call it precision war, then you might as well bomb children directly.

• Like 1

Hey if you can't think of a good reason the fed should be able to own land just say so. You don't have to insult people cause of your frustrations

Welcome to my world. On that we totally agree

I can think of a good reason. When I fly fish the Arkansas river in Colorado, there are certain areas that I can't fish. Private property. If the government didn't own the other land around the river, I wouldn't be able to fish it at all. That goes for the majority of fishing locations in and around Colorado..

• Like 2

What? When you drop a deliberately drop a bomb and it explodes killing people thats called , well thats just deliberate. Thats choosing to kill women and children. You can try and make the argument that its justified but dont deny what it is.

• Like 2

I can think of a good reason. When I fly fish the Arkansas river in Colorado, there are certain areas that I can't fish. Private property. If the government didn't own the other land around the river, I wouldn't be able to fish it at all. That goes for the majority of fishing locations in and around Colorado..

his problem is he sees the federal government as them and we see it as us.

Edited by mbrn30000

What? When you drop a deliberately drop a bomb and it explodes killing people thats called , well thats just deliberate. Thats choosing to kill women and children. You can try and make the argument that its justified but dont deny what it is.

Where Is ANY proof that dropping bombs on children is a deliberate act of coalition forces fighting jihadists?

Show me one shred of evidence.

Collateral damage is FAR different than deliberate homicide of innocents.

• Like 2

Where Is ANY proof that dropping bombs on children is a deliberate act of coalition forces fighting jihadists?

Show me one shred of evidence.

When you drop a bomb on a populated place there are going to be people killed who aren't your intended target. That doesn't change the fact that you still KNOW there will be innocent people killed.

We have an amazing habit of finding ways to justify murder when it fits our political ideology.

When you drop a bomb knowing innocents might be hit, thats deliberate.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

But in your mind, Farmer, it's OK for ISIS and related terrorist to blow children apart, deliberately.

But in your mind, Farmer, it's OK for ISIS and related terrorist to blow children apart, deliberately.

What ? No of course not why would you say that? Just because im honest enough to call out our own BS doesnt mean I justify anyone elses

• Like 2

A jailhouse lawyer? What do you know about jailhouse? If I am paranoid of this government then I must have good standing reason to be. I believe you need to read up on your law there son.....double jeopardy and ex-post facto do play a part in that. Look up the supreme court cases supporting these two issues. Seeing is that is a federal case you need to look a little closer. The federal laws have changed since they were sentenced, look up the federal sentencing guidelines that have changed since then. There is no paranoia about it. People need to follow the law that is if.....THAT LAW DOES NOT VIOLATE THE CONSTITIUTION, if it does then it is null and void. No one is leaving so don't hold your breath. Don't let your over zealousness get the best of you because it just might bite you in the ass.

they were resentenced because the trial judge did not follow the law as it was written by congress. that is not double jeopardy or ex-post facto. I know this is way over your head. perhaps they will cover it when you get to junior high. they are sentenced based on the guidelines in place at the time. To use the current guideline if passed after the offense would be ex post facto

perhaps they should hire you as a lawyer because none of their appeals mention double jeopardy or ex-post facto...how did their lawyers miss that. Of course you might have to stay up on school nights if you decide to represent.

Edited by mbrn30000

What ? No of course not why would you say that? Just because im honest enough to call out our own BS doesnt mean I justify anyone elses

Coalition bomb strikes avoid, as much as possible, damage to civilians. That is a fact, and if you choose to believe otherwise, oh well.

Terrorist bomb strikes target not only military/police, but also women and children, SPECIFICALLY.

If you refuse this simple, well-known set of facts, that's your choice.

How dare you blame the US and Coalition for atrocities. That is entirely wrong.

The terrorists are the one's committing rampant, willful atrocities.

• Like 1

Coalition bomb strikes avoid, as much as possible, damage to civilians. That is a fact, and if you choose to believe otherwise, oh well.

Terrorist bomb strikes target not only military/police, but also women and children, SPECIFICALLY.

If you refuse this simple, well-known set of facts, that's your choice.

How dare you blame the US and Coalition for atrocities. That is entirely wrong.

The terrorists are the one's committing rampant, willful atrocities.

LOL justify away murder all you like, even if they avoid "as much as possible" damage to civilians its still murder when a coalition bomb hits one. Just because the terrorists are commiting atrocities we dont need to follow suit and yet we are. As evidenced in the recent hospital bombings.

Oh and tracking MORe responsibility back to the US , ISIS never would have formed had we not intervened in the middle east for our own greed, thats a fact. Our weapons and money and the chaos we have created allow ISIS to exist, best case scenario that was by accident - doesnt mean we arent culpable. Worst case scenario, ISIS is nothing more than a US proxy.

This isnt WW2 there isnt an army, air force and navy coming to attack us and take over our nation. We are bombing people in the middle east and Africa because we want to.Hell we we didnt even start bombing Syria because of ISIS , that has become a neat little narration after ISIS conveniently gave us a reason to wage war everywhere.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3