Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gunmen occupy Federal building

Sir Wearer of Hats

Foreign policy wise I think Hilary as president would be similar to would be similar to Dick Cheney as president.

But I am more concerned about internal politics. As for foreign politics it will be the same **** as always, Trump will do the same Hillary will do the same, but Trump will be more aggressive and also a lot more incompetent in handling foreign politicians, but as I said the overall strategy will remain the same.

But I am more concerned about internal politics. As for foreign politics it will be the same **** as always, Trump will do the same Hillary will do the same, but Trump will be more aggressive and also a lot more incompetent in handling foreign politicians, but as I said the overall strategy will remain the same.

When it's internal politics, it's policy in light of the law. When it's foreign politics, it's policy in spite of the law. But yeah that'll never change, if we keep voting for it. :angry:

• Like 3

and in more related news:

The government closed its offices in Oregon days before the armed takeover due to fears of violence

The federal government began shutting its offices in eastern Oregon days before the showdown with armed anti-government protesters began this week because of mounting hostility and security threats, officials said Thursday.

With threats against individual employees and a campaign of intimidation by out-of-town ranchers who had been in the isolated area for weeks, federal officials at agencies from the U.S. Forest Service to the Bureau of Land Management started sending more than 150 people home as early as Dec. 30.

That was three days before a group calling itself Citizens for Constitutional Freedom holed up with guns inside a wildlife sanctuary in remote Harney County to protest the arson conviction of two local cattle ranchers who set fires to federal lands.

Read more

That makes me wonder how many of the Bundy Crew are Grasshoppers....

in more related news:

Oregon militia stand their ground but local residents want 'these thugs' gone

As the armed militia – many traveling from out of the state – flock to and transform the Malheur wildlife refuge into a tight-knit community, on the outside a growing chorus of locals grow wary

Melissa Cooper doesn’t know when she will see her three children again. The 37-year-old Arizona warehouse worker said goodbye to her kids 10 days ago and for the last week has been stationed full-time inside a federal building in a remote part of the high desert of south-eastern Oregon – hundreds of miles from home.

Cooper is one of the few female members of an armed militia that forced their way into the headquarters of a national wildlife refuge last Saturday, taking over a number of government buildings for an indefinite occupation.

Read more

Apparently some local militia members went down there with their own rifles and tried to "de-escalate" the thing. But Bundy told them to go away, he didn't want their help. The local militia served Bundy with some papers they called Articles of Resolution, and then ended up leaving.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/heavily_armed_security_detail.html

Apparently Bundy didn't like sharing the spotlight. He didn't want more guns there either, with guys he didn't have control over.

Look... More people who basically wandered up to the building and STILL no one has been shot at or killed. Some terrorists these guys are....

• Like 2

cant wait until these morons go home and their militia of idiots fades into the darkness of of all the other 15 minutes of fame searchers.

cant wait until these morons go home and their militia of idiots fades into the darkness of of all the other 15 minutes of fame searchers.

Those militias been around for the better part of the last 25 years (The Brady Bill gave them an incredible push), they won't be going anywhere soon.

Those militias been around for the better part of the last 25 years (The Brady Bill gave them an incredible push), they won't be going anywhere soon.

im speaking about this one moronic militia thank you :) you know the one asking people on facebook to bring them supplies because they were too stupid to pack their own. that one.

This was settled with Shays' rebellions and the black camp rebellion at the end of the revolutionary war. If not finally settled in the civil war. Firstly there is no legal militia not under the control of state government, following the regulations passed by Congress. I am sick and tired of these unpatriotic militia nuts running around the hills of Idaho calling each other colonel. Time to call them what they are traitors and find the nearest tree. Like it or not, the federal government owns lands in the west and holds them in a national trust. they lease grazing to ranchers, grant mining claims and oil leases. If anything we americans should be demanding more money from these sources. these are nothing but free loaders.

https://en.wikipedia...'_Rebellion

https://en.wikipedia..._Camp_Rebellion

When was the last time you were ever at a national park or forest? The united states government does not own them anymore. Every park and forest has a bronze plaque talking about something......who knows....anyways, it is owned by the United Nations, it is clearly written on these plaques. You sound like a very, very dangerous individual and you have me wondering about who you are. Your replies are extremely provoking and all that I have read of yours on here shows great contempt for the constitution of america. The bill of rights and the freedoms of an individual to practice them.

Republicans have widely condemned the armed standoff by a group of ranchers to reclaim federal land in eastern Oregon, but their goal of taking back some of Washington's vast holdings in the West has gained traction in the GOP.

The decades-old idea could garner even more momentum should the party recapture the White House this year.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has proposed preventing the federal government from owning more than 50 percent of the land in any state, which would require changes, for example, in Alaska, Nevada and other Western states.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has backed legislation to give states the ability to develop energy resources on federal land and told the Des Moines Register editorial board that "the federal government owns far too much land" in the West.

Both senators backed an amendment offered by Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski last year that would make it easier for federal land to be returned to state control.

cont...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_RANCHING_STANDOFF_LAND_POLITICS_COOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-10-12-11-26

When was the last time you were ever at a national park or forest? The united states government does not own them anymore. Every park and forest has a bronze plaque talking about something......who knows....anyways, it is owned by the United Nations, it is clearly written on these plaques. You sound like a very, very dangerous individual and you have me wondering about who you are. Your replies are extremely provoking and all that I have read of yours on here shows great contempt for the constitution of america. The bill of rights and the freedoms of an individual to practice them.

You're from the United States of Mars, right?

Sounds and spells like Ella.

Edited by Likely Guy

LOL. when have you ever left your house?

there really is a need for mental health assistance to the right wing...i guess this person who recently appeared here, is referring to the World Heritage sites under the World Heritage convention of 1972. I guess some crazies have been claiming since then that our parks are not ours....as I said its crazy.

http://whc.unesco.org/en/conventiontext/

Edited by mbrn30000
  • Like 1

You're from the United States of Mars, right?

Sounds and spells like Ella.

But, of course, he's not wrong.

But, of course, he's not wrong.

what. I think that person is most likely you too. he is wrong. the un does not own our parks. but my guess is, he is your alt or someone else on the fringe's alt.