Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite Singer!

nebit

Bishop briggs, dorathe, and emily kavanaugh. To name a few more.

Edited by newbloodmoon

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite singers are Katy Perry, J Lo, Ne-Yo, and Lady Gaga.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Browng0at said:

At the moment Marilyn Manson

I just went back and listen through most of his albums. I honestly cannot stand anything past Holy Wood. The Mechanical Animals is hands-down my favorite album of his

34 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I just went back and listen through most of his albums. I honestly cannot stand anything past Holy Wood. The Mechanical Animals is hands-down my favorite album of his

I personally dont like any of his albums but dont get me wrong theres only a selected amount of songs from him i do like. His the only singer that i can remeber at the time. 

Just now, Browng0at said:

I personally dont like any of his albums but dont get me wrong theres only a selected amount of songs from him i do like. His the only singer that i can remeber at the time. 

He was definitely never the greatest vocalist to begin with, but anymore he just sounds horrible

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I've been listening to a lot of Carina Round. I cannot get enough of her.

Im getting into Rob Zombie's Teenage Rock God. A metal rock player who messes around with lyrics and good directer too if I must say heres a funny moments of one of his movies its called The Devil's Reject

1 minute ago, Browng0at said:

Im getting into Rob Zombie's Teenage Rock God. A metal rock player who messes around with lyrics and good directer too if I must say heres a funny moments of one of his movies its called The Devil's Reject

Oh I am quite familiar with Rob Zombie, his music and his films. I'm a big fan of House of a Thousand Corpses. I saw an edit during a test screening that I thought was much better than the theatrical release.

I'm also probably among the handful of people that actually enjoyed his Halloween remakes as well

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Oh I am quite familiar with Rob Zombie, his music and his films. I'm a big fan of House of a Thousand Corpses. I saw an edit during a test screening that I thought was much better than the theatrical release.

Considering that his pretty funny and has been aroubd much longer then Manson his still an underrated acter/singer/director and would have thought hed be more popular particularly since Zonbie and Manson butted heads during they tours. 

1 minute ago, Browng0at said:

Considering that his pretty funny and has been aroubd much longer then Manson his still an underrated acter/singer/director and would have thought hed be more popular particularly since Zonbie and Manson butted heads during they tours. 

I much preferred White Zombie that I do to his solo stuff. He took a lot of time off touring for his directing, but he still puts on pretty big shows these days

23 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I much preferred White Zombie that I do to his solo stuff. He took a lot of time off touring for his directing, but he still puts on pretty big shows these days

I suppose he sort of has to you know as u said he barely tours anymore and dedicates his time in his directing. 

I used to like White Zombie, and Rob Zombie, but their music gets old quick for some reason. I can't care too much for Manson's new music, it is too slow. Nine Inch Nails just came out with another new album though, it's short, but not too bad. I also enjoyed their online game for Year Zero like 10 years ago, which was like an Orwellian nightmare.

• Like 1

On 11 July 2018 at 9:20 AM, Browng0at said:

At the moment Marilyn Manson

Finally I can provide a decent amount of mine as I can remember them :cat:

1. Bhad Bhabie (Danielle Bregoli)
  2. Eminem
  3. Kendrick Lamar
  4. Kurt Cobain (all time favourite by far... :wub:)
  5. Lana Del Ray
  6. Leo Moracchioli
  7. Marilyn Manson
  8. Twin Shadow
  9. XxxTentacion
Edited by Browng0at

• 2 years later...

Probably KRG's

Takashi Tsuruno

Or Hiroyuki Takami

• 3 weeks later...

1.Eminem

2.Steven Tyler

3. Axl Rose

4. Machine Gun Kelly

5. Kurt Cobain

6. Tupac

7.Corey Taylor

8. David Draimian

9. Enya

10. Brandon Urie.

11. Freddie Mercury 

• 3 months later...

Christina Aguilera...better than Britney Spears...C-A won awards and the other keeps having career stopping on its tracks. When the Coachella is allowed to open again (next year), I would love for C-A to "come on over, come on over, baby". I love the 30-something C-A more than the teeny-bopper stage when she first appeared back around 2000.