Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming of the dead

UM-Bot

Kathleen Meadows: Energy and vibrational frequency are concepts that are becoming better understood even in the field of physics (quantum physics). Most mediums (people who are able to contact those who have passed on to spirit) acknowledge that they must alter their vibrational frequency to communicate with spirit. Spirit emits a completely different vibration than our material plane so (according to mystics), if we want to communicate with the dead we must lighten our vibrational frequency and spirit must lower theirs. This (hopefully!) facilitates a connection somewhere in the middle.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

A few times I was dreaming of my dead family members. Well, one time I did dream of Michael Jackson (one of my family members), and though I didn't see him or anything...

Well, back to the subject... You can communicate with the dead in your dreams...? Wow... I didn't know that :0

You can communicate with the dead in your dreams...? Wow... I didn't know that :0

Dreaming of someone who has passed (lets say a family member or friend) - isn't because they are communicating with you.

It may simply boil down to the fact - that you miss them - or you may have had some unresolved issue's that had not been dealt with properly (before they died) - in which could lead to feelings of guilt... (depending of course).

When we sleep and dream - it's basically our 'sub-conscious' mind interpreting something on a deeper level - that our 'conscious senses' may pick up - but not so much in a focused / aware state.

Our 'wakeful' minds are usually so busy taking in all sorts of other things - we don't really register much of the 'underlying stuff' - where our sub-conscious does.

Hence - why sometimes - things may surface in our sleep/dream state.

I hope that made some kind of sense :innocent:

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

i dreamt of my pets that have passed. it was interesting but i then cryed. :cry:

Frequencies, energies, spiritual realms?

OH MY!

lionstigersbears.jpg

• Like 1

Frequencies, energies, spiritual realms?

OH MY!

Not OH MY! but OH BS! :no:

You have to be dead at least a 120 years before you can communicate with the living and by then everybody you know is dead too so there isn't any sense in paying for that extra service you don't use, geez that would be like a homeless person paying for renters insurance.....

Edited by 029b10

When I was in college, a woman who lived next door to me died unexpectedly. She had been ill with a cold on and off for several months. I remember going to bed shortly after I found out she had been taken to the hospital. I felt a sense of dread. I remember walking up a couple of hours later and seeing her standing in the doorway of the bathroom which connected the two rooms. She was dressed in an off white gown and a crown was on her head. She had a neutral look on her face.

Not too long after that, my roommate came in and told me she had to tell me something. I said that "Mary (not her real name) has died." My roommate nodded and we talked briefly and then she left the room.

A couple of days after Mary's death, I had dreams about her where she was very angry with me but wouldn't tell me why she was angry with me. I woke up and it looks like her spirit was sitting on my desk looking at me like she was ticked with me. Why she was angry with me I don't know as we never had any cross words and got along okay. When I woke up and her spirit was sitting on my bed looking at me in anger, I almost freaked out. It was all I could do not to scream.

In the meantime my room mate moved in with someone else. I had to keep a night light on in order to sleep at night. I didn't dare tell anyone as I made the mistake of asking someone if they had seen her spirit, and they looked at me like I was nuts.