Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

Sorry QuestionMark, the descriptions of the perpetrators are well documented as being men of 'North African or Arab appearance'. Even the pro-immigration press like the BBC and the Guardian are printing that! No finger pointing needed, this is the description from the victims

The Problem is that large-scale sexual assault on local women by men, who by all appearances and descriptions are foreign. The worst bit is that the response by many (including the Mayor of Cologne) was that is was in some way the victims fault because of how they dress, act or even how close they stand to a stranger and to close down the centre of a huge city. How many people need to be assaulted or raped before it is acknowledged that there might be a problem? For me 1 is too many.

Edited by likwidlite

Sorry QuestionMark, the descriptions of the perpetrators are well documented as being men of 'North African or Arab appearance'. Even the pro-immigration press like the BBC and the Guardian are printing that! No finger pointing needed, this is the description from the victims

The Problem is that large-scale sexual assault on local women by men who by all appearances and descriptions are foreign. The worst bit is that the response by many (including the Mayor of Cologne) was that is was in some way the victims fault because of how they dress, act or even how close they stand to a stranger and to close down the centre of a huge city. How many people need to be assaulted or raped before it is acknowledged that there might be a problem? For me 1 is too many.

That seems not to be what the victims who came forward so far said, because the description given is "of southern appearance, maybe from Southern Europe or North Africa" by all who have been interviewed on German TV. Where the BBC got its information from I don't know.

And, having checked into Odas' post it could very well be that he is on to something, and then we would not have Arabs but Romanian and Yugoslavian Roma... who have been known to lift stuff from people all over Europe.

Edited by questionmark

has now declared the city a "no go " area for women, so perhaps that'll be an end to these scare stories:3386673/Women-Cologne-lockdown-council-admits-no-longer-safe-wake-African-Arab-mob-s-rapes-declares-upcoming-carnival-no-area-females.html

Yellow press blabla. The claim wasnt placed by the Cologne city council but by the ultra right wing councillor Judith Wolter.

• Like 3

Yellow press blabla. The claim wasnt placed by the Cologne city council but by the ultra right wing councillor Judith Wolter.

Who seems to be happy about the incident as she now can claim having been right the whole time while being wrong.... I was checking all Heute and Tagesschau conserves of the last two days and was wondering where that info came from as I could not find it anywhere... if it was Wolters that would explain it... serious news outlets don't let her burp into their microphones.

• Like 3

Hmm, every news outlet that I've read (that has a description) have all stated 'North African or Arab appearance'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35231046

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/cologne-shocked-by-sexual-assaults-on-new-years-eve-a-1070583.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mayor-of-cologne-says-women-should-have-code-of-conduct-to-prevent-future-assault-a6798186.html

http://news.yahoo.com/merkel-under-fire-migrants-sex-assaults-111748617.html

http://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2016/01/how-deal-new-years-eve-sexual-assaults-cologne-and-hamburg

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-assaults-idUSKBN0UJ1IP20160105

Need I post more links? I think this is a well-rounded selection of News outlets. I guess a conspiracy by racists it at work here. Truth is that in North Africa and Arab countries the Sexual assault and rape are a huge problem (against Men as well as Women), this is a fact! And by importing large numbers of Men from these places these crimes will increase in their new found homes. Sweden being a prime example of this. Nothing racist about it, just a fact. No different to saying that Drunken and Violent crime increase when large numbers of British Men travel to Spain. Drunken violence is commonplace in the UK and it goes without saying that goes where Brits go.

What disgusts me is the fact that rather than admit there's a problem here people (with power) blame the victims and somehow think the local community should change to suit the new arrivals.

• Like 9

I was checking all Heute and Tagesschau conserves of the last two days and was wondering where that info came from as I

could not find it anywhere...

I`ve found it, on the HP of the Pro Köln party. She, Wolter, wrote a letter to German travel agencies who offer trips within Germany.

In that letter she gave a "travel advisory" for Cologne for the time of the carnival in February this year. And Mail Online boosted it

up as usual.

Link (German language only)

• Like 1

I`ve found it, on the HP of the Pro Köln party. She, Wolter, wrote a letter to German travel agencies who offer trips within Germany.

In that letter she gave a "travel advisory" for Cologne for the time of the carnival in February this year. And Mail Online boosted it

up as usual.

Link (German language only)

Well, the Mail will print anything, even if it has the wrong letterhead as long as it contains the words NO GO ZONE... in fact they even invented some for Birmingham that nobody seems to be able to find....

• Like 2

"in fact they even invented some for Birmingham that nobody seems to be able to find...."

I remember that. I think it was typo that was supposed to say "No one wants to go Zone"

We live in the age of social media / mobile phones etc.. What's being posted on these media sites plenty of videos showing police arresting people during a unofficial firework display, very few showing what happened much later in the night, why have they only identified 3? no German ID, No speak language, No German residency. sounds like your average German, NOT. I wonder who these people are, reports young males aged 17 to 25 of Arab and North African appearance, and evidently like to treat women as third class citizens. i wonder what culture and part of the world that resembles. Lets see how this story develops.

Edited by stevewinn

Hellwyr, okay. See you're still using that Welsh flag ;-)

I had that discussion already ;) the red dragon is a symbol of the celtic lore. There is a reason why Cymru has the red dragon on their flag :) may it lead them to a better life as it does for me :)

Edited by hellwyr

Phew...you blew my mind before my first cup of coffee was done. My brain still being fuzzy I had to read it three times to make sure I read it right. :lol:

I could blame the english language or my english teacher for the mistake but i rather blame my good looks for that. :)

• Like 4

This is going to be blown up out of all proportion. There are bound to be misunderstandings when people of a different culture mix together. Perhaps we should try to see what we can learn from them rather than condemn them, the middle east is rich in cultural heritage.

Misunderstanding like harassing women for being out in clothes that show more than their face and ankles? Heritage like forced child marriages and honor killing of family members to protect the "honor" of the rest of the family?

From a western point of view(mine specifically), there's little to no redeeming qualities in M.E. culture since it's been completely overtaken with religious zealotry for a long time. Maybe a few of the tourist locations are a bit more "modern", but that's about it.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 6

Needless to say, these attacks are the result of multi-culturalism.

This is what happens when the people who warned of the probability of these events after immigrants flooded Germany are discredited by being called racists and Nazis by politicians.

I also like how the German state media attempted to censor it... But failed to keep it contained after Breitbart London reported on it.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/06/ifeelsodirtysousedharrowingtestimonyofcolognevictims/

• Like 3

Needless to say, these attacks are the result of multi-culturalism.

This is what happens when the people who warned of the probability of these events after immigrants flooded Germany are discredited by being called racists and Nazis by politicians.

I also like how the German state media attempted to censor it... But failed to keep it contained after Breitbart London reported on it.

http://www.breitbart...colognevictims/

Wow, here we have somebody elevating Breitbart to the epitome of truthfulness... do you have another joke of that type?

Wow, here we have somebody elevating Breitbart to the epitome of truthfulness... do you have another joke of that type?

I like how you conveniently ignored the fact that likwidlite posted six different sources - all of which corroborate with Breitbart's account.

But if we're doing jokes, here's one:

The migrants in Germany actually want to integrate.

Bloody good one, if you ask me.

• Like 6

I like how you conveniently ignored the fact that likwidlite posted six different sources - all of which corroborate with Breitbart's account.

But if we're doing jokes, here's one:

The migrants in Germany actually want to integrate.

Bloody good one, if you ask me.

worked so far, Turks integrated (if we exclude their funny dress codes in both men and women, wherein women dress in head to toe potato sacks and men in 1930s fashion, though the German born generation can only be discerned by the darker complexity), the Spaniards integrated, the Italians integrated, the Portuguese integrated and those who did not went home again to their cultural paradise. I can tell you that from first hand as I lived long enough in Germany to know.

And integration does not mean that all have to be the same, they all just have to abide by the same rules. You know, like an mixed Italian, Greek, Irish neighborhood in the US. The only ones that I know who are integration resistant are the Germans themselves... especially those who run around with DocMarteen boots and scant hair.

• Like 2

worked so far, Turks integrated (if we exclude their funny dress codes in both men and women, wherein women dress in head to toe potato sacks and men in 1930s fashion, though the German born generation can only be discerned by the darker complexity), the Spaniards integrated, the Italians integrated, the Portuguese integrated and those who did not went home again to their cultural paradise. I can tell you that from first hand as I lived long enough in Germany to know.

And integration does not mean that all have to be the same, they all just have to abide by the same rules. You know, like an mixed Italian, Greek, Irish neighborhood in the US. The only ones that I know who are integration resistant are the Germans themselves... especially those who run around with DocMarteen boots and scant hair.

Except a wave of over a thousand north African and Arab men molesting hundreds of women on New Years Eve; 110+ of which have come forward, seem to contradict your claims.

Edited by Drayno
  • Like 3

Except a wave of over a thousand north African and Arab men molesting hundreds of women on New Years Eve; 110+ of which have come forward, seem to contradict your claims.

Lets wait and see if they were Arabs.

Lets wait and see if they were Arabs.

Fact is, migrants were responsible for this, and there is no denying it.

Truly, I am deeply angry.

Edited by Drayno
  • Like 4

"Lets wait and see if they were Arabs." Seriously! The victims have stated that they are. It's almost like you're in denial that it could possibly be Arabs.

• Like 3

"Lets wait and see if they were Arabs." Seriously! The victims have stated that they are. It's almost like you're in denial that it could possibly be Arabs.

It seems he's denying the facts in favor of narrative.

• Like 2

I also like how the German state media attempted to censor it... But failed to keep it contained after Breitbart

London reported on it.

If you think that the German media is such weak to permit to get censored, than your knowledge about the German media is

below zero. Just one example out of various. In 2011 our former Federal President Christian Wulff tried to subdue a newspaper

article that was to his disadvantage. So the party started and he got barbecued first and than eaten by the German media

with the result that he quit his job some weeks later on.

• Like 1