Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

It seems he's denying the facts in favor of narrative.

Then read this or use Google translate if you don't know German, the police has several suspects that lead them to investigate in the direction of organized crime. Which in this case means that Odas nailed it with his post. In fact they have arrested some 3 days ago for molesting women.

Thank you all for your input, nothing to see, keep on walking.

Edited by questionmark

Except a wave of over a thousand north African and Arab men molesting hundreds of women on New Years Eve; 110+ of

which have come forward, seem to contradict your claims.

You are not prepared at a level that is required to join and to participate to the discussion. If you wanna join, you have to

stay on the facts but if not, shutup forever.

And to keep the facts clean here it must be known that city police chief Wolfgang Albers himself stated that the number of

offenders was 60-80 out of a bunch of roughly 1000 ppl who were present at that location. So there is no indication, and no

reason for, to assume that a bunch of 1000 idiots attacked the women.

You are not prepared at a level that is required to join and to participate to the discussion. If you wanna join, you have to

stay on the facts but if not, shutup forever.

Ahem...that was 110+ victims and 60-80 offenders.

• Like 1

Toast.Ah so its fine if it's only 60 to 80 offenders?

Questionmark. So as long as theres an end game to the assault e.g. robbery, it's fair game then?

What i dont understand is why you look for excuses for these people. Any normal person would a1md should be outright disgusted but you're putting up a defence for these people and their actions. Nasty human.

• Like 2

Questionmark. So as long as theres an end game to the assault e.g. robbery, it's fair game then?

What i dont understand is why you look for excuses for these people. Any normal person would a1md should be outright disgusted but you're putting up a defence for these people and their actions. Nasty human.

The point here is more that those who were screaming Arabs seem to have some egg in their face that now they urgently have to wipe off, and if you are capable of reading you would know that I have repeatedly said that as well that I find these attacks disgusting. Now go vent your right wing anger on some other forum as we have seen your colors.

Please don't put words in people's mouths. 60-80 is a huge different than over 1000, don't you agree?

Who is defending them? That this was a vile act is beyond discussion. But the thing is: Until the investigations are over, or we at least have a solid idea of who the offenders really were, we should not point the finger at anyone.

Ahem...that was 110+ victims and 60-80 offenders.

Yeah, 60-80 defenders as I wrote and not over thousand as likwidlite claimed.

• Like 1

Lmao right wing. You don't know anything about me or my political standpoint. Nothing i have written is right wing in any way, shape or form. And why would anyone have egg on their face. The victims and the police have stated it was north african/Arabs yet you deny this at every possible opportunity and make excuses for their behavior.

• Like 2

We also need to give the victims the benefit of the doubt and not just assume they are bigots looking for a scapegoat.

• Like 7

Lmao right wing. You don't know anything about me or my political standpoint. Nothing i have written is right wing in any way, shape or form. And why would anyone have egg on their face. The victims and the police have stated it was north african/Arabs yet you deny this at every possible opportunity and make excuses for their behavior.

Who makes excuses? WHO? Point it out.

Well the BBC News is reporting first hand accounts by British citizens (Women) in Germany who were caught up in it and so witnessed it, and all so far have described Arab men with middle eastern accents. embarrassing for the authorities, the German Police force must be rubbish, the time its taken them to act, arrest and update. but the picture is pretty clear, #welcome refugees.

Frau Merkel has dropped a clanger. politically her career will come to a disastrous end. - What is the latest on the bomb scare, - package posted to her office?

2016 was always going to be a vintage year in Germany. thousands of young males, finding the promise of milk and honey is slow in materialising. No, BMW, No semi detached house, No Job. waiting for them, hundreds of young males left to mill around in mobs and stuck thousands of miles from home, no hope, no life. what can possibly go wrong.

• Like 2

Thats a very stupid comment. Its a little more stupid than yr 1000+ offenders claim.

What i dont understand is why you look for excuses for these

people.

Nobody here is looking for any excuses to the benefit of the offenders. Nobody here is looking for excuses at all. I by myself

just corrected your wrong claim. You should be more critical in future because you seem to be an easy victim for propaganda

of all sort.

Any normal person would a1md should be outright disgusted

but you're putting up a defence for these people and their actions.

Reading comprehension isnt a skill of you. There is no person here thats not disgusted by the crime and there is no person here

thats putting up a defence for the criminals.

• Like 1

We also need to give the victims the benefit of the doubt and not just assume they are bigots looking for a scapegoat.

Now lets see, which one of these is a Arab:

IMG_83122_0.jpg

roy%2Blavi%2B%25287%2529.jpg

OmarPhoto.gif

gitano-2000-01-g.jpg

Answer: none, even the guy with the Lauto is American, we have a Romanian Gypsy, an Israeli, an American and a Spanish Gitano. All could be identified as "Arab looking".

That somebody under distress identifies any of them, especially in these times, as Arab is understandable, but not necessarily true.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

Unless they are as familiar with the Arab language as I am. Looks are only a part of it. Most Europeans I know speak or can at least identify many different languages, as we Americans are so often told.

Edited by Michelle

1. Where did i say it was 1000 offenders?

2. As numbers 60, 80 and 1000 are vastly different yes. In the case of sexual assault in a single area of a city. The numbers might as well be the same. It's mass sexual assault. No matter how you spin it.

3. By making a statement that it's all party of a robbery is an attempt to make less of the crime. An excuse for it. There is no excuse

4. By consistently disacknowledging the fact that the witnesses and police are looking for Arab/north african perpetrators.

Toast. Lmao "Reading comprehension isnt a skill of you." twice you've accused me of posting about 1000 perpetrators yet you'll find ive posted nothing of the sort

Unless they are as familiar with the Arab language as I am. Looks are only a part of it. Most Europeans I know speak or can at least identify many different languages, as we Americans are so often told.

I bet even in best of times most would be able to identify single words of usual languages, but I tend to doubt that many of them would be able to distinguish Arab from Urdu or Urdu from Romani. And just in that little bit we have the whole circle from Southern Spain to Afghanistan.

• Like 1

I see...so the victims aren't going to be given the benefit of the doubt. That's all I needed to know.

• Like 1

2. As numbers 60, 80 and 1000 are vastly different yes. In the case of sexual assault in a single area of a city. The numbers might as well be the same. It's mass sexual assault. No matter how you spin it.

3. By making a statement that it's all party of a robbery is an attempt to make less of the crime. An excuse for it. There is no excuse

4. By consistently disacknowledging the fact that the witnesses and police are looking for Arab/north african perpetrators.

Are you aware that we have pitch black north africans ? We have some who look very white maybe whiter than germans and we have really black people . You can only know if you speak the language and that varies from Country to country . We all speak different .

That being said .... i despise anything like this happening and to me it was expected with this many refugees

• Like 4

My apologies, you are right you didnt, I mixed that up.

Are you aware that we have pitch black north africans ? We have some who look very white maybe whiter than germans and we have really black people . You can only know if you speak the language and that varies from Country to country . We all speak different .

That being said .... i despise anything like this happening and to me it was expected with this many refugees

Just like Americans.

I sure as hell can tell if a person is from New York or if they are from New Orleans.

• Like 2

Toast. Lmao "Reading comprehension isnt a skill of you." twice you've accused me of posting about 1000 perpetrators

yet you'll find ive posted nothing of the sort

1:0 for you here but my evaluation persist.

I see...so the victims aren't going to be given the benefit of the doubt. That's all I needed to know.

So far the evidence and the arrests point to one direction: Romanian Roma gangs who specialize in pick-pocketing, and as Odas has already pointed out, the sexual molestation thingy is part of the spiel to better pick pockets and has been previously used in Yugoslavia.

As soon as they arrest the first Arab we can take that for given too. Until then the evidence speaks. And so far it speaks against it.

• Like 1

Just like Americans.

I sure as hell can tell if a person is from New York or if they are from New Orleans.

Just like Americans.

that might be correct but not all germans can tell the difference where people come from and i have witnessed that plenty of times when they come here to tunisia or even morocco some say omg you have so many people from south africa here ....no , they are arabs .... and in germany no one could tell the difference if it was a turk or a italien or someone from north africa many look so similar