Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang

bubblykiss

Questionmark. Can you provide evidence of this pointing at roma gangs. I can not find anything of the sort in uk or the world news coverage that i can access. Everything i can find overwhelmingly states NO arrests have been made and the perpetrators are arab/north african.

.... and in germany no one could tell the difference if it was a turk or a italien

Thats not true.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

Ya Amar. Slighty off topic but how is Tunisia since the terror attacks earlier this year. I've been lucky enought to visit on 4 separate occasions over the years and have very fond memories. I also realise how much of an impact that will have on local economies. Which is a shame.

• Like 1

Questionmark. Can you provide evidence of this pointing at roma gangs. I can not find anything of the sort in uk or the world news coverage that i can access. Everything i can find overwhelmingly states NO arrests have been made and the perpetrators are arab/north african.

Have you read the Spiegel article I posted? If you don't understand German Google will translate it for you.

Edited by questionmark

That not true.

i dont say all but i travel much by train and some cant make a difference ... there was a group of indians and they spoke urdu and the guys telephone rang of the hook because he needed direction ppl were mad in the train and called him a stupid arab and to turn his phone down ... it does happen ...

i dont say all but i travel much by train and some cant make a difference ... there was a group of indians and they spoke urdu and the guys telephone rang of the hook because he needed direction ppl were mad in the train and called him a stupid arab and to turn his phone down ... it does happen ...

I guess that would be normal, in the States they even attack Sikhs because they think they are Arabs.

• Like 1

Alrighty, all 110+ victims are mistaken and can't tell an Arab from an Indian.

Ya Amar. Slighty off topic but how is Tunisia since the terror attacks earlier this year. I've been lucky enought to visit on 4 separate occasions over the years and have very fond memories. I also realise how much of an impact that will have on local economies. Which is a shame.

well ,we were a bit amazed to have had that many tourists in 2015 .of course was not like 2014 but was well visited . Djerba always has tourists all year around . Even now we have many Germans ...yes the economy suffers a lot and it will become worse ...

Questionmark. Yes i read it. Is states no arrests have been made and the perpetrators were arab/north african google translate could be lying i suppose. Again can you proved evidence that it was roma gangs and there have been arrests

Do you have any evidence that all 110 identified the attackers as Arabs? Because the few I saw on German TV identified them as "Southern looking, maybe Arab", which is not the same as "They were Arabs" as some press is cajoling.

Im glad to hear people are still coming. The most part of each visit was to Kerkennah. Even after not visiting for over 5 years the waiters still remembered all our names. Even invited us to their homes to eat. Good times. Perhaps I'll go again but there's such a large world to see.

Edited by likwidlite
  • Like 1

No Michelle , to be honest i do believe that arabs was involved ... many now realize what germany is all about and that it aint a country where Milk and Honey flows .

They will rob for money and they attack these women because they are easy targets . But i believe too as someone has mentioned that they use this tactic with women to startle them .

Edited by YA AMAR

Questionmark. Yes i read it. Is states no arrests have been made and the perpetrators were arab/north african google translate could be lying i suppose. Again can you proved evidence that it was roma gangs and there have been arrests

Well here we have the first paragraph:

Mehrere Verdächtige sind bekannt, die Ermittlungsgruppe der Polizei wird vergrößert, die Staatsanwaltschaft ermittelt in Richtung organisierte Kriminalität.

and in the 8th Paragraph:

Zum anderen handelt es sich um zwei Männer, die seit drei Tagen in Haft sind. Sie sollen in der Nacht zu Sonntag Frauen bedrängt haben.

Welche konkreten Hinweise dafür vorliegen, dass die vier Männer auch in der Silvesternacht an den Übergriffen auf Frauen beteiligt waren, wollte ein Polizeisprecher auf Anfrage von SPIEGEL ONLINE nicht sagen. Man wolle die Ermittlungen nicht gefährden.

And yes, now it looks like they also have two Morrocans as suspects but they were not yet arrested.

Sorry i cant read German. But either way you post two paragraphs stating this where countless other news outlets are posting different info

Do you have any evidence that all 110 identified the attackers as Arabs? Because the few I saw on German TV identified them as "Southern looking, maybe Arab", which is not the same as "They were Arabs" as some press is cajoling.

About the same amount of evidence you have that they are Roma. Because the Roma have a reputaion and an MO that seems similar? That's racist.

Sorry i cant read German. But either way you post two paragraphs stating this where countless other news outlets are posting different info

If you can't read German why do you tell us you read it? And if you did you should be smart enough to use Google again to translate that.

About the same amount of evidence you have that they are Roma. Because the Roma have a reputaion and an MO that seems similar? That's racist.

That is not racist, it is a sad European fact. If somebody picked your pocket anywhere in Europe it is a Romanian Roma kid (the rest gave up in view of the overwhelming competition).

No Michelle , to be honest i do believe that arabs was involved ... many now realize what germany is all about and that it aint a country where Milk and Honey flows .

They will rob for money and they attack these women because they are easy targets . But i believe too as someone has mentioned that they use this tactic with women to startle them .

I appreciate your honesty, but it doesn't make it all better.

• Like 1

That is not racist, it is a sad European fact. If somebody picked your pocket anywhere in Europe it is a Romanian Roma kid (the rest gave up in view of the overwhelming competition).

There are a lot of sad facts about all walks of life, but how many times have you chastized people for saying it like it is?

I appreciate your honesty, but it doesn't make it all better.

of course it doesnt make it better ... to me it was clear that all this will happen and i still cant understand Merkel and her crew that allowed such things on such a large scale . The real syrians suffer still while the rest of the scum that cant or wont do anything in their own country suck others dry ... it is unfair ... but i stick to my opinion , i think it was done for a reason there is something else behind all of this mass migration

• Like 3

I read it on the site you link dimwit. Google translated that for me as an option when i opened the webpage. You copied and pasted paragraphs into this forum. Here i do not have a translate function. What you have posted could be a bloody manual for a vacuum cleaner as far as im concerend. Please provide me with evidence that this attack was by roma gangs and evidence of a Romanian gypsy being arrested.

There are a lot of sad facts about all walks of life, but how many times have you chastized people for saying it like it is?

Well, if it makes you feel better go ahead.

What gets my gout about this is not that there might not have been an Arab in it for all I care it could have been 80 Arabs and one Roma (as we have one), but that the usual Pegida, AfD, Front National crowd tries to instrumentalize this against refugees.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1

"If somebody picked your pocket anywhere in Europe it is a Romanian Roma kid" Seriously! And you accuse me being Right wing! This is right out of a Nazi text book.

Well, if it makes you feel better go ahead.

What gets my gout about this is not that there might not have been an Arab in it for all I care it could have been 80 Arabs and one Roma (as we have one), but that the usual Pegida, AfD, Front National crowd tries to instrumentalize this against refugees.

Imagine that. Politicians using any event as an excuse to push their agenda. This one, you just don't happen to agree with. You are still using the Roma as a scapegoat for their reputation...not based on facts.

Edited by Michelle

"What gets my gout about this is not that there might not have been an Arab in it for all I care it could have been 80 Arabs and one Roma (as we have one)" Now your true colours have shown. You sir are a racist. As long as you've got your gypsy all's good.